India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Mrinalini Tyagi Article- Rival Site

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Mrinalini loses out on a plump role in Suvreen Guggal owing to date issues with Balaji Telefilms

Channel [V]'s Suvreen Guggal – Topper of the Year, produced by 4 Lions Films and Fable Tree Pictures had roped in known name Mrinalini Tyagi, who essays the role of Teju in Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV, to play their new parallel lead in the Season 2 of the story line. The role was that of Suvreen's best friend Tanu Ahuja. Mrinalini had given her look as well as mock tests and was about to sign her contract when things went wrong.

Mrinalini actually happens to be into an exclusive contract with Balaji Telefilms and has given them 25 days for Pavitra Rishta. She was needed for nearly 20 days inSuvreen Guggal.

Our source told us that Balaji Telefilms was never using Mrinalini's dates for the past 4-5 months. She would shoot only for 12-13 days for Pavitra Rishta, and this is when the girl decided to venture out looking for a meaty role. And when all fell in place with Suvreen Guggal, Balaji Telefilms refused to grant her the required dates for her new show. The girl tried her best to talk it out and settle things so that she could take up this plump role on Channel [V]'s show, but there was no avail.

A source from the sets of Pavitra Rishta confided in us that Mrinalini has been crying from morning, and her efforts to settle things amicably did not happen. She has to eventually lose out on the role in Suvreen Guggal.

When contacted, Mirnalini Tyagi confirmed the news to us saying, "Yes, I was finalized for the parallel lead's role in Suvreen Guggal. I was also on the verge of signing the contract, but date issues stopped me from taking the project. It is a big disappointment for me, is all that I can say at the moment."

The lookout for a face to essay Tanu in Suvreen Guggal is presently on.

Mrinalini, cheer up as this is not the end of the road

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

6luckyShweta2111rithika2012lunzaGauravc_More48AshlaikaRituuu..-Mansi.-blueocean_787

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
This is just crap.PR and Balaji doesnt give the girl a substantial amount of screen space in PR and they still dnt want her to take up another role.Lets face it Teju is a nice character to play but anyone would loveto venture into something different.I know she has signed a contract but they could have atleast give the girl a chance to shine and showcase her talents in another show.This is just crazy as she is not even that important to PR when it comes to the current story line.Actors want to show their abilities onscreen but if they cant even be fit into the episode due to the million and one tracks in PR then who wouldnt want to leave that.Poor girl would have gotten a chance to shine but PR and Balaji are just hell bent keeping actors that they cant even use properly.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetiK03ampliphynaomihyugaAshlaika.Nikki.ManoshonoAnAvidReaderpeachesnplumsilovedhanjanirdstyle14

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
aww poor girl... 
I feel bad for her .. It wasnt like she was quitting the show... they could have let her take it up..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikastyle14

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
balaji telefillms is the worst . they dont like you working with other production houses hence not surprised

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetiK03

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
feeling bad for her... glad anki left and i guess these stubborn nature of the PH is only responsible for quitting... 
rithika2012 IF-Dazzler
rithika2012
rithika2012

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
oh god this is really disgusting she has hardly 2-3 scenes a week and they are not giving her permission to her new project..
of course if she is so much needed in the show then it is ok but she is seen rarely in the show and they could have easily given her a chance.. 
i really hope all the others of this soap will get better offers than what they are getting in this show...
hope everyone quits this show as they dont deserve such talented artists with them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphystyle14

Shweta2111 IF-Dazzler
Shweta2111
Shweta2111

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.
PreetiK03 Senior Member
PreetiK03
PreetiK03

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..