India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 10th April 13 (Page 3)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Today was a little pheeka after two intense episodes. We need a breather before the next toofan. The stage was being set for Guman's next tamasha. The tamasha in front of the biradari puts me off and done to death in desi soaps. But these CVs handled the TFC a bit differently so this may not be as bad. We will know tomorrow.

BTW- Guman looked pretty today.Tongue

Really Saras is one confused man. And he is confusing us too! He can not stay away from her. It was nice to watch the two of them converse comfortably putting their past behind. It is nice to see the leads having a conversation with each other in a desi soap!

Guman and Kusum both are aware that Saras does not intend to marry Kumud. One of them could have easily talked to VC about it. Why does Kumud have to be the one to tell him? Logically Guniyal the mom should have spoken to VC about it. But Phir drama kaise hoga? Guniyal has been shown to be a strong character. I really hope they don't water down her characterization. 

I have to say that in SC even the filler episodes move the track forward and none of the scenes are wasted, neither are they rushed. Oh, I have not noticed any body doubles being used here thus farBig smile. Jen was on leave for a few days apparently. They seem to have managed pretty well considering they don't have a huge bank of episodes.

There were so many articles about the future tracks recently, about the confession, then the wedding preparations. I am not sure which ones are accurate. I am lousy at guessing the tracks usually. Based on the spoilers, its quite possible that Saras will go ahead with the engagement. Samud get closer to each other, confess, wedding preps are on in full swing and that's when Guman brings up the haveli issue. Misunderstandings lead to a break in relationship.

That's when the school Saras is building will facilitate Samud interactions. Our teacherji with her helpful, selfless nature will be there for him when he needs her.

Although I thought he told his dad he is building a hospital there! Did he change his plan after he fell in love with teacherji or was it a blooper?

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Today was a little pheeka after two intense episodes. We need a breather before the next toofan. The stage was being set for Guman's next tamasha. The tamasha in front of the biradari puts me off and done to death in desi soaps. But these CVs handled the TFC a bit differently so this may not be as bad. We will know tomorrow.

BTW- Guman looked pretty today.Tongue

Really Saras is one confused man. And he is confusing us too! He can not stay away from her. It was nice to watch the two of them converse comfortably putting their past behind. It is nice to see the leads having a conversation with each other in a desi soap!

Guman and Kusum both are aware that Saras does not intend to marry Kumud. One of them could have easily talked to VC about it. Why does Kumud have to be the one to tell him? Logically Guniyal the mom should have spoken to VC about it. But Phir drama kaise hoga? Guniyal has been shown to be a strong character. I really hope they don't water down her characterization. 

I have to say that in SC even the filler episodes move the track forward and none of the scenes are wasted, neither are they rushed. Oh, I have not noticed any body doubles being used here thus farBig smile. Jen was on leave for a few days apparently. They seem to have managed pretty well considering they don't have a huge bank of episodes.

There were so many articles about the future tracks recently, about the confession, then the wedding preparations. I am not sure which ones are accurate. I am lousy at guessing the tracks usually. Based on the spoilers, its quite possible that Saras will go ahead with the engagement. Samud get closer to each other, confess, wedding preps are on in full swing and that's when Guman brings up the haveli issue. Misunderstandings lead to a break in relationship.

That's when the school Saras is building will facilitate Samud interactions. Our teacherji with her helpful, selfless nature will be there for him when he needs her.

Although I thought he told his dad he is building a hospital there! Did he change his plan after he fell in love with teacherji or was it a blooper?

Ya yesterday was certainly not a time waster!

It was the laying of tracks for the next blast

Even I dont rely too much on spoilers and predictions, we all saw how they went in IPK

In a daily soap, tracks change suddenly due to the large number of variables

So its best to wait and watch!

Aur kabhi hospital kabhi school, kabhi police station, asli kaam to kumud ke chakkar katna hai

he is just looking for reasons to stay on

thats why i called it nautanki saale

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
i wud give 8/10 on today's episode, it was building of the story for the future track!
kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Hi all, I am Priya, new to this forum and recently started watching this show due to my aunt who is a huge SLB fan. I am really loving this show. I have not watched the previous shows of these leads and hence have no frame of mind. The leads are doing a fabulous job as far as I can tell and so far the story line has been pretty riveting minus the Gau Hatya and Saras getting arrested for that. I thought that was a bit OTT but am willing to overlook that fact because it eventually lead to greater good which is Kumud and Saras getting to know each other.

Kumud and Saras are truly soul mates who cannot see each other in pain and are willing to go to any extent to keep each other from any harm. I love the fact that they don't publicize their intentions or actions towards one another yet constantly looking out for each other.
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kt25

Hi all, I am Priya, new to this forum and recently started watching this show due to my aunt who is a huge SLB fan. I am really loving this show. I have not watched the previous shows of these leads and hence have no frame of mind. The leads are doing a fabulous job as far as I can tell and so far the story line has been prettyrivetingminus the Gau Hatya and Saras getting arrested for that. I thought that was a bit OTT but am willing to overlook that fact because it eventually lead to greater good which is Kumud and Saras getting to know each other.

Kumud and Saras are truly soul mates who cannot see each other in pain and are willing to go to any extent to keep each other from any harm. I love the fact that they don't publicize their intentions or actions towards one another yet constantly looking out for each other.

Welcome Priya

Loved your insight on the show. And agree with you

kt25

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Ermm

main jagi kyun !!!!

yesterday was the sory building day .. first u made a foundation then u bring bulldozer Tongue.. n u have to admit no matter how boring the epi was it promised u a great epi today .

About kumuds nautaki --->

i did not find a single option or situation when she could have disclosed this issue to her father . cant say that about guniyel . she is the one who should have done that for kumu . but then i think it was bcz of the story to build up so what can u do Confused

About saras's nautaki ---->

that dude is madly in love or lust Ouch .. he is trying so freaking hard to let go Cry. n yeah sondesh lane me oh n uska god mahir hai Wink

epi as a story builder n for the CV who dared to take risk n gave us a epi like this i would give 10 . its a very well planed show n has a bunch of talented ppl behind it this epi proves it Embarrassed

n Gumaan ... LOL... maine uski acting dekhi hi nahi .. all of my attention was focused on her blouse . i think im gonna get one like that  .. dont u think its n achievement Wink

ps:  Sondesh = excuse

Arshics

kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Well nautangi it was but I felt more from Guman. She is really playing her cards well for the big tamasha. I agree Kumud should have told her dad but yesterday I felt she tried desperately but her mom stopped her both the times. Found her first excuse bit lame but anyway story has to continue. Saras dikra, he is a loss soul. He doesn't want to go away from her neither he can stay unless he commits. But I liked his reason for his confusion, a very valid one. But how long can he drag on with it. I feel they will face the truth and might make the engagement work out, Guman can't win. I am trying but Guman is really irritating me in most of the scenes. I have quit watching promos because her evil face is shown so close. Shocked

Arshics

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshicritic

Welcome Priya

Loved your insight on the show. And agree with you

@arshicritic - Thanks for the warm welcome Smile

Go to top