India-Forums

Happy's team is very weak =( (Page 2)

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Yasmeen has good knowledge on flavour so she may turn the game though I am not sure about Sachin & Aditi.
About Navneet's team they realy annoying me. I agree with Chef kunal. Devyani was acting like a captain where Navneet was too pressurized. Not only once they have twice their cake burnt & its like they used the oven inappropriately. Usualy the base burnt first but here it was opposite. I dun want khoku to come in danger zone Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_QueenBee_hamzanuha

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by Queen22

But then, Navneet's team had their cake burnt. Not once but twice.

that's wht? bt i didn't got why did their cake got burnt? what did they do wrong with that one? i mean they had same material in different ovens, bt why did that one only burn? ... Confused
i never tried baking cake, so i hv no idea !!!! LOL

i feel happy's team is more organized. they have pretty chances.Wink
i am scared for navneet's team. that means even khoku could be danger zone next day !!!!

Main reason for burnt top is too high temperature

I just wrote a long reply in my update.

But if the temp was too high, then the base would've burnt first, not the top. Possibly they had the griller on as well.

This is what I was trying to figure out...the top was burnt but the middle looked uncooked...so I guess they had the grill on..also how could they not smell the burning...itna jal gayi thi cake that the burning smell would have been strong...
I am liking Happys team they seem to be working as a team and are calm and collected so far...
I did feel for Navneet when he was explaining to chef Kunal about what they were doing and Devayni just came and butted in...

Looks like tommrow both teams have trouble with their cakes breakingShocked!...
I am just glad that Rippu is safeBig smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102hamzanuha

Bansari7 IF-Dazzler
Bansari7
Bansari7

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Devyani is annoying
BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged

that's wht? bt i didn't got why did their cake got burnt? what did they do wrong with that one? i mean they had same material in different ovens, bt why did that one only burn? ... Confused

i am scared for navneet's team. that means even khoku could be danger zone next day !!!!

But if the temp was too high, then the base would've burnt first, not the top. Possibly they had the griller on as well.

Yes and if kept at the base closer to the top. I am sure their oven must be good but I have had such issues when I tried baking in my University's common ovenLOL I remember google chacha told me to be careful about temperature and to cover the cake (once I forgot and a french girl saw my cake and covered it for me. Her family is in the baking industry an she said to do that all the time to ensure an even rise and baking as the heat will be distributed evenly. (Mera chuska directly got  from the French  Cool)
BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

This is what I was trying to figure out...the top was burnt but the middle looked uncooked...so I guess they had the grill on..also how could they not smell the burning...itna jal gayi thi cake that the burning smell would have been strong...
I am liking Happys team they seem to be working as a team and are calm and collected so far...
I did feel for Navneet when he was explaining to chef Kunal about what they were doing and Devayni just came and butted in...

Looks like tommrow both teams have trouble with their cakes breakingShocked!...
I am just glad that Rippu is safeBig smile...

Yeah, Devyani as being over-enthu and made Navneet look like someone who had no idea how things will shape out. I think there is also an issue of expressing yourself and that is where Navneet failed. When Devyani spoke, I could picturise the end product
hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Yes and if kept at the base closer to the top. I am sure their oven must be good but I have had such issues when I tried baking in my University's common ovenLOL I remember google chacha told me to be careful about temperature and to cover the cake (once I forgot and a french girl saw my cake and covered it for me. Her family is in the baking industry an she said to do that all the time to ensure an even rise and baking as the heat will be distributed evenly. (Mera chuska directly got  from the French  Cool)

@ Red - you mean nuska LOL  (tip)

Chaska/Chuski means a sip Tongue

Edited by hamzanuha - 11 April 2013 at 4:20am
ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
i wanted zihan in happy paaji"s team:(
BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

@ Red - you mean nuska LOL  (tip)

Chaska/Chuski means a sip Tongue

LOL Yes. I don't know why this struck my mind now and so I came searching for the post to update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Master Chef Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index