Happy's team is very weak =(

Posted: 11 years ago
Happy, Yasmeen, Aditi and Sachin.. They don't make good deserts..! πŸ˜­
But then, Navneet's team had their cake burnt. Not once but twice.
There is a saying that 'Never underestimate your opponent.' I m sure that Red team they will come with a very nice cake.
For the blue team, too many cooks spoil the broth. And this is true for their cake
Originally posted by hamzanuha

But then, Navneet's team had their cake burnt. Not once but twice.

that's wht? bt i didn't got why did their cake got burnt? what did they do wrong with that one? i mean they had same material in different ovens, bt why did that one only burn? ... πŸ˜•
i never tried baking cake, so i hv no idea !!!! πŸ˜†

i feel happy's team is more organized. they have pretty chances.πŸ˜‰
i am scared for navneet's team. that means even khoku could be danger zone next day !!!!

Edited by Queen22 - 11 years ago
Yasmeen is good at deserts... 😳 i know cake is out of her league but overall her desserts have made her shine out! πŸ˜† guess we can say she has a good knowledge of sugar works...
Sachin aditi πŸ₯± 
I shall go with Happy and co. though! πŸ˜›
We cannot underestimate any team.Both the teams r strong and weak.
Originally posted by Queen22

that's wht? bt i didn't got why did their cake got burnt? what did they do wrong with that one? i mean they had same material in different ovens, bt why did that one only burn? ... πŸ˜•
i never tried baking cake, so i hv no idea !!!! πŸ˜†

i feel happy's team is more organized. they have pretty chances.πŸ˜‰
i am scared for navneet's team. that means even khoku could be danger zone next day !!!!

Main reason for burnt top is too high temperature
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Main reason for burnt top is too high temperature

I just wrote a long reply in my update.

But if the temp was too high, then the base would've burnt first, not the top. Possibly they had the griller on as well.
Yasmeen has good knowledge on flavour so she may turn the game though I am not sure about Sachin & Aditi.
About Navneet's team they realy annoying me. I agree with Chef kunal. Devyani was acting like a captain where Navneet was too pressurized. Not only once they have twice their cake burnt & its like they used the oven inappropriately. Usualy the base burnt first but here it was opposite. I dun want khoku to come in danger zone πŸ˜”
Originally posted by hamzanuha

I just wrote a long reply in my update.

But if the temp was too high, then the base would've burnt first, not the top. Possibly they had the griller on as well.

This is what I was trying to figure out...the top was burnt but the middle looked uncooked...so I guess they had the grill on..also how could they not smell the burning...itna jal gayi thi cake that the burning smell would have been strong...
I am liking Happys team they seem to be working as a team and are calm and collected so far...
I did feel for Navneet when he was explaining to chef Kunal about what they were doing and Devayni just came and butted in...

Looks like tommrow both teams have trouble with their cakes breaking😲!...
I am just glad that Rippu is safeπŸ˜ƒ...