Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Disgusting...NO LOVE NO RESPECT & Full on FORCING (Page 8)

DD_Maaneet4ever Senior Member
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

unfortunately this is what it has come down to...the CV's have truly dug RK in a whole...

Yeap...i wonder from where and how the CV's will take the road to redemption. This is beyond me...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pressu

DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirijaM

Today's episode was disturbing and disgusting in many levels. I for one seriously thinks he should be locked up in an insane asylum. I am speaking of the character RK not VD. I am losing interest in this serial. Current track sucks.

I simply abhorred the kiss he placed on her hand...and Madhu was just squirming there...i feel bad for Madhu...Poor thing was locked in, but i really wish she would have reacted than the RK pls mujhe jaane do...One tight slap to wake RK up would have been more like it
Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeGirijaMpressu

DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

I am shocked disgusted n speechless after what all he said todaySilly

So am I...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pressu

DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayaneegupta

RK's love is suffocating .. I don't hate RK but today he upset me like anything .. what was that .. does forcing, man handling is synonymous to love to him .. yah I know even a many gal think so at list in ds forum .. sorry I dont agree with them .. a man who can't respect a woman is not worthy to get her love 

Loved the underlined part and truly second it Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimepressu

madhvi4gurti IF-Dazzler
madhvi4gurti
madhvi4gurti

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
RK has gone completely juts thats 4 sure...true wooh psycho hai coz he doesnt regrat his actions one bit...nok-jhok?? seriously?? 
the look madhu gave him wen he said that reveaed it all n bhagne mein hi samajdari thi!!...god ab aage pata nahin yeh aadmi kya karega!!Cry

nobodyatnotimepressu

DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipdaisy

agree with what all u have said pinky... i stopped watching this show... its become horrible... how can madhu take this humiliation on a daily basis...where is her self respect... i cant see this everyday.

I too am unable to fathom why Madhu isn't taking any action...Isn't this the same girl who walked into the Set and slapped RK ...where is that sherni now?

nobodyatnotimepressu

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Ppl who feel this is all love should pls take their junoon-wala-love-glasses off and see Madhu's expressions in the car and right after RK said its all mia-biwis-nok-jok.For me those expressions said it all.This gotto be the worst of what we have seen of RK. The way Madhu reacted to RKs drama made me feel better that atleast Madhu isnt falling for these crazy antics.

Madhu being Madhu, she gotto fell terrified when someone tries to harm himself.So i wont dwell much into the ILU in precap. If at all it did anything, it harmed RKs chances of getting Madhu(if there were any tiny winy bit) back further.

All I can say...this aint love(neither Normal nor Junoon).

P.S : Loved the way Madhu ran off from her Patidev(isnt that what most ppl here consider him to be?LOL).I  dint know someone will run from the love of their life (?? Tongue) like that...hmm interesting Smile

P.P.S : Loved Bittuji's expressions for RKs Nok-Jok crapLOL.He was like "Chief u kidding right?"LOLLOL.

P.P.PS : Felt bad for Aryan kidoo but I guess it was a much needed wake up call for him. He is getting very much involved with Madhu and it will only break his tiny heart fighting RK  for his Madoo. He is afterall a small kid and wont be able to handle the Junoon-Wale-Hero ji's crazy antics.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 10 April 2013 at 12:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimepressuswati1975us-brokensoul-_innocent_

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

Originally posted by tanvismile

So what?The end result was so good i mean madhu admitted her love for him.I dont like forcing any women ,but then we all wanted RK to get crazy lose his senses for madhu .This is what we wanted .We all know He is not ideal character so there is nothing ideal in him .Infact his love is ek junnon ,crazyness not a love of ordinary man ,side effects toh honge.

I wanted them to fall madly in love not become mad in literal sense!!..also that did not look like any confession to me..very much seemed like Madhu realizing from RK's acts from the day that he has gone mad and hence understanding the possibility of him actually harming himself and being the giver she is ,deciding to give in..What would you do if a person is by one hand holding you and by other threatening to slit himself asking you to say I love you..Say NO kill yourself but I dont give a damn?.. Trust me Cvs are going on a different road with RK's character..it is not junoon,..they seem to be planning to show him in a rehab taking physciatric help..they are showing him extreme..I mean we just had a tiff,now everything is ok,no need to apologize,..I am only taking what is mine..this is not manaofying clearly..this is madness.

This is madness ,madness to get madhu back,well if he s going to redeem then he wont remain RK the superstar;then it would turn RK the oridinary.Well is what this love story demands   at this stage.RK a man about whom every girl dreams ,RK who thinks too high of himself an ordinary girl makes him insane and his ego cannot tolerate it .He cant even say i love you to her why ?becoz of his ego.Actualy what connects with him to viewers is his complexes i mean he s actually not just hurting madhu he is also hurting himself ,struggling with his own attitude ,his struggle with his ownself,he is actualy so weak in love but his ego is not ready to bow down. And precap also i dont feel madhu reply was in fear.but it was her true feelings.Madhu would still accept him back if once he would confess in love with care and gentle beahavior but RK would never ever speak wether he loves her.He only imposes his rights forcefully.

Go to top