Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Disgusting...NO LOVE NO RESPECT & Full on FORCING (Page 6)

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hate_you

He is 200% an  physcopath with no empathy, too much coldheartedness, displaying only his fake superficial charm and ego, extremely manipulativeness, with no iota of remorse.

I would advice the director to get him a doctor who can treat him better than this social service nurse. Because she can only treat normal physcology people like Aryaan Mukund or even Sultan not physcos like him

Creatives know where they are headed with this Wink

feministNo1 Goldie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaazukideewani

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

Originally posted by pippa

Today I've realised that RK knows what he had done to madhu very well and has no regrets. He has no intention of righting any wrongs he's done to her. To have so jovially and casually reduced and belittled the biggest insult and pain a man could give a woman to a mere nok-jhok,he only proved it.

But, I have to say this...hats off to VD for enacting this role with conviction and for accepting it in the first place...it was a very brave decision.

Clapso well said!..Inspite of what Deepali did to him and how it changed him as a person,it is slightly weird that he does not see the amount of harm he has caused to Madhu!..He could not trust anyone after Deepali cheated him for money..here he broke Madhu's heart to take revenge of some slaps and thinks it is no big deal and Madhu should bury the past and come back to him!..Why does not he then take Deepali back?

Yes, by his own logic, he should receive Dips with open arms and a spring in his step.LOL

His reaction or lack of to Deeplai's betrayal seems non-existent. her betrayal must have hurt like hell...it was a hurt that went deep into his heart. So, how come he didn't react badly? Why did 4 slaps from Madhu cause this over reaction? Does that mean, for him Ego is bigger than Heart?

ETA: Maybe, he's taking out all his hurt he received at Dips' hands on poor Madhu.Confused

Edited by pippa - 10 April 2013 at 10:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeSiri22Bul3

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
The best episde rK rocks.

ayaazukideewani

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
agree with what all u have said pinky... i stopped watching this show... its become horrible... how can madhu take this humiliation on a daily basis...where is her self respect... i cant see this everyday.

mehvish0786nobodyatnotimemozart66

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i am just fed up of this serial, such shows only give wrong message to society, that women can be treated like however men want because we are physically weakCry its really a shame what the cvs are showing just for the sake of trpsAngry, but what can cvs also do, they are only showing what the audience wants, if the crazy indian audience are so madly in love with VD, that they are not being able to differentiate between the character and actor, fanatism to the core!
And the way they critisize sultan for interfering, why should he not, madhu has saved his life, so for humanity sake cant he interfere if he feels she is in danger!

nobodyatnotimemozart66krock

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
RK's love is suffocating .. I don't hate RK but today he upset me like anything .. what was that .. does forcing, man handling is synonymous to love to him .. yah I know even a many gal think so at list in ds forum .. sorry I dont agree with them .. a man who can't respect a woman is not worthy to get her love  

mehvish0786nobodyatnotimemozart66

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I am shocked disgusted n speechless after what all he said todaySilly

nobodyatnotime

Go to top