Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Disgusting...NO LOVE NO RESPECT & Full on FORCING (Page 13)

DD_Maaneet4ever Senior Member
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAMKIARCHU

i am just fed up of this serial, such shows only give wrong message to society, that women can be treated like however men want because we are physically weakCry its really a shame what the cvs are showing just for the sake of trpsAngry, but what can cvs also do, they are only showing what the audience wants, if the crazy indian audience are so madly in love with VD, that they are not being able to differentiate between the character and actor, fanatism to the core!
And the way they critisize sultan for interfering, why should he not, madhu has saved his life, so for humanity sake cant he interfere if he feels she is in danger!

Exactly...VD is an amazing actor, the the person in question here is RK...And he makes me want to puke...I could stab him right now for what he is putting Madhu through...I believe in giving in a second chance, but second chance is earned not forcefully taken, and i can't remember a single time RK has taken steps towards that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeSiri22

DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayaneegupta

RK's love is suffocating .. I don't hate RK but today he upset me like anything .. what was that .. does forcing, man handling is synonymous to love to him .. yah I know even a many gal think so at list in ds forum .. sorry I dont agree with them .. a man who can't respect a woman is not worthy to get her love  

Suffocating, torturing, gagging ... The English dictionary have enough and more words to describe his Pagalpan
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipdaisy

agree with what all u have said pinky... i stopped watching this show... its become horrible... how can madhu take this humiliation on a daily basis...where is her self respect... i cant see this everyday.

Yes that is intriguing...But can you blame her? She can't be a show watcher, see a human being bleed to death and so it was expected of her to say "Yes", but the fact that it was forced out of her remains Ouch

nobodyatnotimemozart66

DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirijaM

Today's episode was disturbing and disgusting in many levels. I for one seriously thinks he should be locked up in an insane asylum. I am speaking of the character RK not VD. I am losing interest in this serial. Current track sucks.

Yes...Forcefully making Madhu do as he please, like she is his slave is pure torture to even look at

nobodyatnotimemozart66

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
lovely bang on post

RK is a super psycho!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkydiva

Originally posted by rakshaanra

i am damn sure if Sultan never came into show this would never have happened and if Dips did not say those words- that he betrayed Madhu

So what can we think of the male lead??

That his love is just a show, that he would do anything to satisfy his ego...Din't the Kabab wala line say it all...He was itching to throw that back into Deepali's face and for that he went to this extent...Nahi toh more humiliations, insults etc is what Madhu would be facing right now

Pinky, really like the way you keep this thread alive Star

SSLK was the only show I watched and I started watching the unwedding track and kept going back
and all i could see was a well planned revenge, but now Sultan was not part of RK's plan so his ego was bruised

One question, would RK's fans still love him if he wanst that good looking?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime-Wanderer-mozart66

adoredd Groupbie
adoredd
adoredd

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
great post...this gives wrong message to youth also...cv's stop this now...we r waiting since long to see drashti as heroine...trust me viewers loosing intrest...it is about madhubala serial and not about drashti or vivian...so do not take as bash

nobodyatnotimepressu

afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_94

Agree. RK does not love Madhu.So no point in us questioning how he he could do this and that if he loves her. If this is love than it is an insult to such a beautiful emotion.
RK has no repentance, absolutely no respect and no feeling for Madhu. He did not once apologise. I son't think RK has left much scope for redemption now.

how can you be so sure that he doesn't love her?i believe he loves her very much remembering the balraj drama episode.you could clearly see the pain in RKs face.this behaviour of RK is his style.he isn't the typical lover boy and he wouldn't turn into it easy.i still believe that there is a reason for RKs revenge drama.he saw her nearly hanged just like his father.i am not justifying his behaviour but i believe he loves her much.when you love someone you do silly things not to lose this person.

Go to top