Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Disgusting...NO LOVE NO RESPECT & Full on FORCING (Page 12)

nobodyatnotime Senior Member
nobodyatnotime
nobodyatnotime

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

I don't think you can blame him, Madhubala is super stubborn he wants to prove to her he loves her sincerely
Is this a joke?LOL Did you watch the episode? According to him, the pain he caused her was a simply nok jhok from his end, and hence he feels no need to apologise!LOLLOL And still lets blame the girl, and worship the guy! Wah! 11th century has spoken! *Bows down to the genius*
Are these people from this century? Are they real? No Simple nok-jhok? Seen that Idea ad where the son exchanges his parents' phone to make them understand each other? Now that fight is a simple nok-jhok between spouses. It happens between people living together, getting tired, workplace troubles creeping into home-life, misunderstandings, a variety of other reasons. What RK did was cold-blooded betrayal, and even after that he won't leave her alone but keep humiliating her.
Such is his love that he only feels it when he sees her ignoring him and moving on with her life. Wow!
And apparently, no matter what RK does, we can't call him psycho or we can't criticize him.
Well, you know what? I don't watch Sanskar, but the promos bother me so I went to their forum to say that no one has the right to make a person change herself and give tests to prove herself just because she is married into that family. Sameway, I have stopped watching this show but I still say that no husband has the right to do what RK is doing to Madhu. Because as a girl, I am bothered by these depictions.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DD_Maaneet4evermozart66Siri22pippapressu

DD_Maaneet4ever Senior Member
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Not watching the episode! But did see the part where MB runs away from the roomLOLLOL He said it was a simple nokh jhok when he humiliated her and now its overLOL I wont write an essay here!!LOL But its obvious DD's description of RK was apt ie he is a pyschoTongue  Yeah Ballu and RK's behaviours are similar! No difference other than he aint physically beating her up yet! 

I just wish the ratings were not cut off for 3 months, then when trps would have touched 0.9, I would have enjoyedBig smileCryLOL

That was indeed like the last straw..."Nokh-Jhok" proves how he has LOST IT!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeSiri22mozart66pressu

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
@nobodyatnotime:

Here's a standing ovation to you! Clap

A very thought-provoking post. I completely agree with your views and understand your distress from the bottom of my heart. People who have turned 'blind' towards the character RK do not understand the extent of his mis-treatment and the impact or the aftermath. I had seen such violence from up-close happening to my very close and dear friends. A bench-mate of mine in the second year of college was married off by her parents (in the same year before she could even complete her graduation) to her husband who was chosen by the parents in the children's childhood. My friend went with her husband to UK after marriage only to be treated horribly - beaten blue and black, suspicious of her behavior all the time, abused exactly like RK is doing to Madhu. With no emotional support, no financial independence, in a different country with her passport in her husband's possession, it was a sheer miracle that she could escape with her neighbor's help and contacted her father in India who flew to UK right away to bring her back to India. Another friend of mine in the USA was abused by her boyfriend exactly like RK (manhandling and forcing her) and she took ages before she could come out of the trauma. She got nightmares for a very long time. It left her scarred and scared for life. Another case happened in exactly the similar manner to my mom's distant cousin. Because mom's brother, my Maama, was in Police, as soon as they got to know about the abuse (she was locked up in the bathroom without food and was told to drink water supplied from the tap in the bathroom. She cleverly dropped a chit writing about this incident from the bathroom window which her neighbor luckily saw and read and contacted her family), they freed her from her husband, got her divorced but she was so scared that at the young age of 23 she refused to re-marry and settle in life. She till today has not re-married. She hates men.

The bottom line is that you, me and many like us in this forum, however much we scream and tell people that what is being shown is wrong and can impress the minds of young generation, our voice of reason will be lost in the so-called passion and glorification of the character RK. So I have learnt my lesson - come to the forum to read only the posts that still make sense and do voice my concern whether people like it or not.. Just as these people have a right to watch TV and express their opinions, however wrong they may be in our eyes, we too should continue to express our views whether they like it or not. Unless one of them actually sees or experiences the pain Madhu is going through, they will never realize. If they want to learn the hard way, be it. I just wish even though we feel distressed over the state of the forum, we should continue voicing the reasons too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mehvish0786nobodyatnotimeSiri22pippaAnu-Reddy

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
@nobodyatnotime:

I take my hat off to you and salute you.

That was a beautiful and very effective piece of writing. You put down everything most of us here felt, hoped and prayed for and didn't happen. You clearly described our utter disappointment, outrage and dismay at what actually transpired. You reminded us of how the cvs mercilessly and cheaply used poor Amanat/Nirbhaya as a mere and convenient  tool to get their spurious message across.

Basically, you highlighted what is wrong with this show, the mindset of some of the people watching the it and the tasteless and horrifying intentions of the cvs and PH and the channel.

Clap

PS: I'm still in shock about the new promo. I haven't seen it yet. Thanks for telling me.

Edited by pippa - 11 April 2013 at 1:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeSiri22mozart66Anu-Reddy

nobodyatnotime
nobodyatnotime

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

@nobodyatnotime:

Here's a standing ovation to you! Clap

A very thought-provoking post. I completely agree with your views and understand your distress from the bottom of my heart. People who have turned 'blind' towards the character RK do not understand the extent of his mis-treatment and the impact or the aftermath. I had seen such violence from up-close happening to my very close and dear friends. A bench-mate of mine in the second year of college was married off by her parents (in the same year before she could even complete her graduation) to her husband who was chosen by the parents in the children's childhood. My friend went with her husband to UK after marriage only to be treated horribly - beaten blue and black, suspicious of her behavior all the time, abused exactly like RK is doing to Madhu. With no emotional support, no financial independence, in a different country with her passport in her husband's possession, it was a sheer miracle that she could escape with her neighbor's help and contacted her father in India who flew to UK right away to bring her back to India. Another friend of mine in the USA was abused by her boyfriend exactly like RK (manhandling and forcing her) and she took ages before she could come out of the trauma. She got nightmares for a very long time. It left her scarred and scared for life. Another case happened in exactly the similar manner to my mom's distant cousin. Because mom's brother, my Maama, was in Police, as soon as they got to know about the abuse (she was locked up in the bathroom without food and was told to drink water supplied from the tap in the bathroom. She cleverly dropped a chit writing about this incident from the bathroom window which her neighbor luckily saw and read and contacted her family), they freed her from her husband, got her divorced but she was so scared that at the young age of 23 she refused to re-marry and settle in life. She till today has not re-married. She hates men.

The bottom line is that you, me and many like us in this forum, however much we scream and tell people that what is being shown is wrong and can impress the minds of young generation, our voice of reason will be lost in the so-called passion and glorification of the character RK. So I have learnt my lesson - come to the forum to read only the posts that still make sense and do voice my concern whether people like it or not.. Just as these people have a right to watch TV and express their opinions, however wrong they may be in our eyes, we too should continue to express our views whether they like it or not. Unless one of them actually sees or experiences the pain Madhu is going through, they will never realize. If they want to learn the hard way, be it. I just wish even though we feel distressed over the state of the forum, we should continue voicing the reasons too.

And now they will say, see RK is not starving her or beating her, so it's not really abuse. Someone made a gif of the scene where he kisses her hand, and they say- there is no disgust in her eyes. She says no, she doesn't want to enter, she asks him to let her go, and all they can see is this is his love.
I'm reminded of Mr.Collins from Pride and Prejudice who couldn't accept Elizabeth was rejecting his proposal so he kept saying a girl's no really means yes. Same here- no matter how many times Madhu says no, RK and his bhakts don't understand.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Siri22pippa

nobodyatnotime
nobodyatnotime

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

@nobodyatnotime:

I take my hat off to you and salute you.

That was a beautiful and very effective piece of writing. You put down everything most of us here felt, hoped and prayed for and didn't happen. You clearly described our utter disappointment, outrage and dismay at what actually transpired. You reminded us of how the cvs mercilessly and cheaply used poor Amanat/Nirbhaya as a mere and convenient  tool to get their spurious message across.

Basically, you highlighted what is wrong with this show, the mindset of some of the people watching the it and the tasteless and horrifying intentions of the cvs and PH and the channel.

Clap

Thanks. Glad you liked it. We spend time and energy articulating reasons for not liking current track, and then we get- stop being/negative/delusional and this is fiction anyway, and I want to go and bang my head against the wall.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehvish0786mozart66pippa

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nobodyatnotime

Originally posted by mozart66

@nobodyatnotime:

And now they will say, see RK is not starving her or beating her, so it's not really abuse. Someone made a gif of the scene where he kisses her hand, and they say- there is no disgust in her eyes. She says no, she doesn't want to enter, she asks him to let her go, and all they can see is this is his love.
I'm reminded of Mr.Collins from Pride and Prejudice who couldn't accept Elizabeth was rejecting his proposal so he kept saying a girl's no really means yes. Same here- no matter how many times Madhu says no, RK and his bhakts don't understand.

Whether Madhu was denied food or not is not the issue (for us because other maltreatment is as important as starving) but you are right, these people will make it an ISSUE that it is NOT the same!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime

DD_Maaneet4ever Senior Member
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishty8911

mujhe aj darr film ka srk yad agaya
its entertaining i laugh alot
but forcing i dont want its scary 4 rishbala lovestory

Daar toh better tha, i was reminded of Anjaam, the one film of SRK i hate till date...Though it wouldn't be wrong to call me as one of his biggest fan for i love the actor he is

Go to top