Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: afghangirl

how can you be so sure that he doesn't love her?i believe he loves her very much remembering the balraj drama episode.you could clearly see the pain in RKs face.this behaviour of RK is his style.he isn't the typical lover boy and he wouldn't turn into it easy.i still believe that there is a reason for RKs revenge drama.he saw her nearly hanged just like his father.i am not justifying his behaviour but i believe he loves her much.when you love someone you do silly things not to lose this person.

I can say he does not love her and I can support my point very well. Do you ever see RK conscious to Madhu's pain? He humiliates her in front of everyone. He has no regard for her opinions or her feelings. He forces himself on her.
Did you not watch yesterday's episode? He did not have it in himself to apologise to her or accept his fault. He called his betrayal a 'nok-jhok'. So he saved her from mortal danger. The way he called her a 'cheez' during the unwedding proved how much he respected her.
Calling RK's actions 'silly' is an understatement.
If RK has a reason behind this revenge trackl(though I believe nothing can justify his behaviour) its good for you people who are rooting for RK-Madhu. For me she deserves better.
JAIMELINDE thumbnail
when you love someone you want to see her happy, you did not cry her all the time, you does not impose her anything. That is the true love.
no love without respect😊
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

how can you be so sure that he doesn't love her?i believe he loves her very much remembering the balraj drama episode.you could clearly see the pain in RKs face.this behaviour of RK is his style.he isn't the typical lover boy and he wouldn't turn into it easy.i still believe that there is a reason for RKs revenge drama.he saw her nearly hanged just like his father.i am not justifying his behaviour but i believe he loves her much.when you love someone you do silly things not to lose this person.

LOVE?? Honestly if that is love then every tom,dick and harry would be in love to get what he wants.
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehvish0786

LOVE?? Honestly if that is love then every tom,dick and harry would be in love to get what he wants.

actually you misunderstood me but i am too tired now to explain.
mehvish0786 thumbnail

actually you misunderstood me but i am too tired now to explain.

ok doesnt matter
piaviviandsena thumbnail
f9... i agree tht RK is behaving crazy bt fr god sake dnt compare him wid tht loser BSC..! 😡 i agree RK ko madhu ko force nhi krna chahiye tha bt still sm1 had said "everything is fair in luv & war!!" sooo plzzz m kindly requesting u dnt bash on RK!!!
mehvish0786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_luv_abhiya

f9... i agree tht RK is behaving crazy bt fr god sake dnt compare him wid tht loser BSC..! 😡 i agree RK ko madhu ko force nhi krna chahiye tha bt still sm1 had said "everything is fair in luv & war!!" sooo plzzz m kindly requesting u dnt bash on RK!!!

But what is the difference between them? That RK is hotter and hasnt tried to kill madhu yet ( u never knw that might even happen in the future so that his love doesnt leave him).
canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya_94

Agree. RK does not love Madhu.So no point in us questioning how he he could do this and that if he loves her. If this is love than it is an insult to such a beautiful emotion.
RK has no repentance, absolutely no respect and no feeling for Madhu. He did not once apologise. I don't think RK has left much scope for redemption now.

bingo after todays epi when he said RK kameena style GP it sounds to me as if he still wants to break her and this time he wants bittu gee and his mother to be with him on same page since they love madhu and thinks RK is wrong. I didnt see any love in his eyes it was just  jealousy, and a mind set to break her so she will never recover, BTW dont forget one day madhu will be a star and I think she will be going to teach RK a  lesson that he will never forget. seeing sultan side of story and reading a article about sultan asking madhu about her will to live with RK, makes me think that may be sultan change his bhaigeri and  try to live a normal life for madhu ' sake (love or friendship anything) and help her stands on her feet. it will be interesting to see something like that , as we all know the main lead are VD and DD so they are going to be a couple in the end but just not now. RK will learn the hard way and madhu will forgive him later. as for sultan may be he will end up with madhu's sis deedu and a happy ending after couple of years. 
 But today my heart goes out for  MB and the promo is a torcher on the top of more  torcher.
seriously, why  cvs of all drama  think that women are same as cow and goat ,  what about modern ,well mannered,  well educated girl  like MB end up getting abuse where is her voice and rights
--Kkkhushiii-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same here HATE RK!! He's such an ass!!!!
I nvr hated any character on TV as much as I hate RK!!!
I stopped watching the show cuz of him