Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Disgusting...NO LOVE NO RESPECT & Full on FORCING (Page 10)

mehvish0786 Senior Member
mehvish0786
mehvish0786

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_sangha

What? You guys are acting as if this is the last episode!

I think Rk wants everything back to how it was before he un-did the wedding thing. In the process of making everything back to normal, he didn't realize how badly he hurt Madhu. You call him a psycho, trust me I have seen psychos in the shows like Criminal Minds and based on that I can assure you that RK is not being a psycho,  but maybe a bit obsessive and super possessive definitely. I am not justifying his actions. 

Madhubala loves/loved him orelse why would she be going crazy if he was trying to hurt himself? Yes she admitted that she loves him out of fear but she wouldn't be restless if she doesn't love him if he is trying to hurt himself.

Rk will definitely face redemption because Madhubala is not going to be the same Madhubala she was. He will eventually see how unhappy she is by her captivator RK! He is practically smothering her, that won't be hidden for too long. I am sure Madhu will retaliate! Just don't come to the conclusions yet! The show is not over!

Just my 2 cents! Wink Don't be fighting people! Just enjoy the show! And RK"s awesome kaminapan! 

I like ur POV but psychos arent just those people that are shown on CSI, criminal minds there are other types. For example they are numerous crazy stalker cases and they acted as though were in love with a women. Them women literally couldnt live because of fear, to be honest how can u enjoy the show when the male leads character has gone beyond redemption they is a certain amount of dose the audience can take.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal49niya_snobodyatnotimeMikolingam

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Good post :) I no longer enjoy watching the show. This is not what I call entertainment and I strongly detest RK's behaviour. I know that many will tell me, "don't watch the show then, and stop spoiling it for others." LOL but I'll continue to chip in my two cents!

I've said this on numerous occasions but how is this love? Such behaviour cannot be considered love. RK is simply imposing himself on Madhu. I don't care if he's a grey and complex character. That cannot be used as an excuse to defend his actions. I don't believe for a second that he is redeeming himelf. No way. I see no remorse, only arrogance and the need to be a control freak. Indeed he is no less than Ballu, who also found pleasure in torture. Only difference is that RK doesn't use violence. But the intention is pretty much the same.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mehvish0786ha35_adnobodyatnotimeadi1986Siri22alovi_21Anu-Reddy

mehvish0786 Senior Member
mehvish0786
mehvish0786

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAMKIARCHU

i am just fed up of this serial, such shows only give wrong message to society, that women can be treated like however men want because we are physically weakCry its really a shame what the cvs are showing just for the sake of trpsAngry, but what can cvs also do, they are only showing what the audience wants, if the crazy indian audience are so madly in love with VD, that they are not being able to differentiate between the character and actor, fanatism to the core!
And the way they critisize sultan for interfering, why should he not, madhu has saved his life, so for humanity sake cant he interfere if he feels she is in danger!

well said Clap couldnt have said it any better.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeadi1986alovi_21

mehwish134 Senior Member
mehwish134
mehwish134

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
woh sunna ha na ...
damad apne susar pa hi jata ha ...to apna rk apne ballu papa per hi gaya haROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_ad

ha35_ad Senior Member
ha35_ad
ha35_ad

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with everything you have said, only sad thing is people associate 'junoon' with positivity but this type of junoon is nothing but negative! RK is slowly resembling Viraj from DSDDSB! However I don't believe he's a complete psychopath, this kind of obsession was portrayed by Krishna from the Pratigya drama, their madness is for one person only! Today's hand cutting precap was somewhat similar to the 'say I love you or I'll jump off the cliff' scene in Pratigya, she said it but there was nothing but hatred for him. No doubt Madhu loves RK but she knows he doesn't deserve it, she's giving into his madness not love! Her eyes said that!

nobodyatnotime

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by DiamondLife

What is BSC Confused
MB's father, the crazy dude!LOL
got it Balwant Singh ChaudharyLOL D'oh
Mikolingam Goldie
Mikolingam
Mikolingam

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
If you really love someone  deeply get her back by any means by hook or crook. RK  loves Madhu too deeply and vice verse. Both too stubborn to admit their love . So RK is possives that's all. It is a love story.

--Rose--

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
*sigh*

--Rose--

Go to top