India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Disgusting...NO LOVE NO RESPECT & Full on FORCING

DD_Maaneet4ever Senior Member
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I lost interest in RK's character ever since he did the unwed drama...but i knew that somewhere the makers would show a redemption as huge as the whole Insullt-Humiliate drama and hoped it would come...When RK called "Biwi" the very next day after the entire Unwed Drama it did look like there was hope, one would get to see RK actually realizing what he did, that even after unwedding Madhu he missed her, soon he would start realizing what she means to him but with every passing day that feeling started diminishing...

She wanted to move on in life, He made sure she doesn't...Kept insulting her, humiliating her at every juncture he could and aaj toh hadh hi ho gayi...How can RK who claims to love Madhu do this to her...Forget man-handling her, he is forcing upon her...The way he kissed her hand, forcefully when there was disgust written all over her face for carrying her forcefully and shoving her up inside the car was apparent and yet he Kisses her Yuck...Dead...And i will never forget the look on Madhu's face more than Disgust it was FEAR...

Physical abuse that is what this is...Plain torture, mental and physical... Is this how you treat the woman you love? The woman who just mins back said that he broke her heart?  Is this his way of winning her back? Isse toh acha hota ki he points a Gun at her and threatens her to do all that he pleases..."Biwi Mujhe Pyaar Karo, Biwi Mera Saat do..."
Oh wait...Something on similar lines is coming...Dead

Today i see no difference between RK and BSC...Terrorizing and forcing their wishes, likes etc is a trait that BSC knew and followed and the same is being done by RK... Such that it forced Madhu to actually run away from there...

Simply Disgusting...Dead Dead Dead The precap nauseating...I remember reading somewhere that RK taking Madhu forcefully reminds one of "Sita Apharan"...well it's true...the way RK forcefully took Madhu made him look like a replica of RAAVAN

My views are on RK...and RK only...The Character...Don't mix it with the actor.

Edited by pinkydiva - 10 April 2013 at 9:54am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushikaranLutchoudhurymru.pshubabegumddkingkusum21adoreddpinks73ChotiDesiGirlsaudadeNeha.sidvena.cava.ha35_adniya_smehvish0786Hate_yousp87SoShyadi1986Arshiforever8snowy72FoolishWiseGirlSunshine25GirijaMmehwish134hk1010nobodyatnotimeapricityScarlett..-Siaa---Kkkhushiii--simplytoxicbutterfly15..SATHYA88feministNo1Zorica_Bgdmozart66-Rimsha-sizzlesShas3SayaneeH.Lecter-Wanderer-samidsamidmadhvi4gurtiPantheraSiri22arnav4everAMJflora_RashmiJin.DiehardYMfancanuck-umzKittuPratzz-Veritaserum-pressudaffodil81manidashred12roseflower_07paljayStargazer...Sujith1001..GodhuliLogonwar_is_peaceBul3-Mayu-Anu-Reddyabhi_12romiosugar1utopia88ankita24ChocoSoulsuj01BasiliskEnchantedForestPRAGD_Darling_-brokensoul-DiamondLife..tanya..--Udhay--anji-mira-MERRY-.Angel-Nightingale-bhanu_rekhagDimaagKaKeeda_innocent_undisclosed

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Not watching the episode! But did see the part where MB runs away from the roomLOLLOL He said it was a simple nokh jhok when he humiliated her and now its overLOL I wont write an essay here!!LOL But its obvious DD's description of RK was apt ie he is a pyschoTongue  Yeah Ballu and RK's behaviours are similar! No difference other than he aint physically beating her up yet! 

I just wish the ratings were not cut off for 3 months, then when trps would have touched 0.9, I would have enjoyedBig smileCryLOL

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adcanzasananobodyatnotimeSunshine25SATHYA88butterfly15..simplytoxicShas3mozart66-Rimsha-sizzlesPantheraSiri22cosmogirl77-Wanderer-..Sujith1001..Jin._RashmiKittuPratzzdaffodil81paljayBul3Anu-ReddyEnchantedForestBasiliskankita24krockGodhuliLogonDimaagKaKeeda--Udhay--anji-mirabhanu_rekhag

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Agree.

Haven't watched the epi sorry but I don't get turned on watching a man abusing a woman. Saw a part where Madhu was running LOL and RK trying to run after herLOL and was saying it was a choti nok jhokAngry.

And after all that Madhu saying she loves him. Ouch

CV's have really lost it. I don't know what they're trying to show here.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adnobodyatnotimecosmogirl77mozart66-Wanderer-..Sujith1001..pressuBul3krockGodhuliLogon--Udhay--_innocent_

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

What is BSC Confused
mehvish0786 Senior Member
mehvish0786
mehvish0786

totally agree, i just felt too disgusted to watch it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

face2face Senior Member

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23nats-29drashtiMyAnGeLberry12345..PlayfulKiss..berrysweetchullbulli.SoulMates.Simple-Girlayaazukideewani

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I have a good feeling about today's episode. There was fear in Madhu's eyes and no sign of love. To spice things up my sis made an epic comment saying "this person reminds me of SRK from Darr". RK is a psycho no doubt in it... go ahead cvs, I can sense a tragic ending of this show and to RKs life.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adadi1986drashtiMyAnGeLSATHYA88simplytoxicSayaneeH.Lectercosmogirl77Panthera..Sujith1001..paljaykrock--Udhay--

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Great post! Thumbs Up RK is showing no signs of feel guilty for what he did to Madhu. I don't know why the cvs aren't redeeming his character. Poor Madhu has to suffer RK's egoistic wrath. Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimemehvish0786Shas3Siri22..Sujith1001....Tangled..--Udhay--

Go to top