India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

amazing epi with few flaws

..Lunatic.Lover IF-Sizzlerz
..Lunatic.Lover
..Lunatic.Lover

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
After lots of rona dhona, negativity, villanism, psychos, today's epi was different, better than with what v hv been tortured. I watched today's epi with lots of enthu. 1st of all, veeru and servant scene. I was really with it. Nw the servant started to blackmail veeru. So, in future one day or the other she will be the person by whom roli wil knw the truth. So, servant pls continue to blackmail veeru. And veeru pls shout at her once and dnt do whatever she says, so that she wil tel roli abt veeru. Next scene, the entire mohalla people . Guys, it is expected from u all. And a lady there,after seeing the newspaper, took it to show to her saas. Hw funny it was? And at the same time it is the reality. In reality, sme people are like tat. Nw lets move on to the scene at bw house mataji answering calls. The way mataji answering the calls is totally too dramatic. It was showing clearly that they are acting. Did any1 notice karuna said tat she knws it be4 tat they have to answer to people? If she knws b4 why cnt she cnt she say this reason b4 itself, instead of telling tat its nt crct to think tat roli z alive. Y couldnt she give the proper reason to simar? Anyways lets move on to Khushi entering the house saying sorry giving info abt mohalla people. Is it necessary? No one cares abt her. Wats d use other than time wasting? Its gud to see sim thinking abt roli in between. Oops, in between smewhere i forgot abt the friend. They are 2 to 3 hit and miss chances when it came to d frnd seeing the newspaper and at last they didnt reveal wat hpnd? So, i dont knw what to say. So, lets move to dining table scene. Tat had a comedy touch to today's epi. Mausi back to her comedy quotient even it is for a few seconds. Nw the phone is ringing. I expected karuna when she going to receive the call to show sme irritated experssions. Bcoz they were irritated and unanswarable few minutes back with those calls. And hw cme suddenly she was pleasant and received the call happily? Nw lets go to call. They received nothing was mentioned abt the caller. So, i dnt think it was d frnd who cld them. It must be sme1 else.   the bw family were so dumb in expressions and didnt act properly. K i forgt abt the detective scene and veeru roli scene. Lemme go to vr scene. It was bad to see roli dreaming abt veeru in her dreams. Any way it was nt her mistake. I was happy to see veeru getting afraid seeing her disturbed in sleep. I really enjoyed it. I felt lyk to see him afraid for few mre seconds. Lets move tn detective scene. Here, D called prem the day b4, he said he came to knw strange things abt naina and today the strange thing is just tat naina changed her work thrice. Wats strange abt it? For this thing, he called prem. How stupid it is? And at last, this naina and khushi have no other work and peeping to whatever the bw family are talking. psychos started getting afraid thinking if roli is alive wat wil hpn to them. Hey psychos, its just the beginning u have to see roli coming back and u wil be facing horror if u see her.So, guys even with many flaws i really enjoyed today's epi bcoz the truth revalation abt roli to bw family. As a whole, today's epi was better than rest of episodes which we are getting nowadays.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KrishnaKalpana.Divya

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hi sinam nice post which points out flaws of today's episode. Today's episode is not that much boring compared to previous episodes. I wish Prem to find the truth soon and cut this naico head and throw her out. Even though It is Roli's situation i want sid in her dreams not veeru.
AmreenBanoManso Goldie
AmreenBanoManso
AmreenBanoManso

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
you are right ...about prem and detective's scene that naico change her job three times ...i don't understand what is weird in this  Shocked
preetam4 Senior Member
preetam4
preetam4

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
looks like trapping her boss is naicos job .. she might have done something similar in last jobs too .. now its a question of afer how many weeks will prem find this truth abt naico and expose it .. 3 weeks or more ?? Dead 
..Lunatic.Lover IF-Sizzlerz
..Lunatic.Lover
..Lunatic.Lover

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetam4

looks like trapping her boss is naicos job .. she might have done something similar in last jobs too .. now its a question of afer how many weeks will prem find this truth abt naico and expose it .. 3 weeks or more ??Dead
hey u r correct. Prem wil take 3 or more weeks, to find naico's truth. Its so stupid.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top