Bua's Wisdom (fun post)

Posted: 10 years ago

Bua's Wisdom

Yash had arranged a mini-van to transport family members and close friends to the mandap where SP and Radha were getting married.

Akaash and Ishita began quarrelling loudly and all those sitting around them began getting concerned.  Pankaj went up to Yash and asked him to act as referee and resolve their quarrel which was getting to be an embarrasment.

Yash to Akaash and Ishita:  "What is the problem?"

Ishita (in a seductive voice while fluttering her eyelid):  "Yashji if this window is open I shall catch a severe head cold and probably die"

Akaash (looking at Ishita in disgust):  "If this window is shut I shall certainly suffocate"

Yash was perplexed and was at a loss of words as he did not want to create a scene in front of all.

Meanwhile Bua who was sitting up front next to Ram Dulare piped up; "Mere Bhagwan ki kasam, Yash beta dekh kya rahe ho? (Yash what are you gwaking for?)  First open the window.  That will kill Ishita.  Then shut the window, that will kill Akaash.  Then we can have peace."
Edited by anonee - 10 years ago
Great one⭐️ 
Applause to Bua's wisdomπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...we will also get some peace from aakishtaπŸ˜‰
Oye teri! I did not know she had such wisdom!πŸ˜†

On another note I think Bua feels that Akshita are some mosquitoes! πŸ˜†Edited by AngeloScuro - 10 years ago

Great!   πŸ˜ƒ  That would solve PVians' problems as well!!   πŸ€£

BTW, was the window open or closed when the fight was going on?  πŸ˜†
haha!! she has always been blessed with wisdom honestly!! great post!!
Anonee...I bow down to you!!!

🀣 funny!

Boa is happening! πŸ˜†
🀣🀣  great post !! 
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Great one⭐️ 
Applause to Bua's wisdomπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...we will also get some peace from aakishtaπŸ˜‰

Yes we have to applaud Bua for the wise counsel!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by AngeloScuro

Oye teri! I did not know she had such wisdom!πŸ˜†

On another note I think Bua feels that Akshita are some mosquitoes! πŸ˜†

Sometimes Bua surprises me with her intelligence!!πŸ˜‰

Yes Akaash and Ishita are certainly sucking the blood out of Scindia members - and only Bua is able to figure it out!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
 OMG!!!!! JUST LOVE IT!