Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 (Page 9)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

I am so appalled today by what RK said. How could he call all those things he did to Madhu as nokh jhoks!!?!?! This man has gone delusional and psycho!! However AA's analysis on the dynamics and the denial and baring of rk in front of himself and madhu evolving out despite such a scene gives me hope . Hats off to you , AA. I feel a little hopeful now but that dialogue left a bitter taste in my mouth. :\

Ditto!! But still I am unable to convince myself. Madhu did tell him a few home truths. Initially, he looked like it will be the beginning of realization but the next moment he said that let bygones be bygones. It it's that easy? 

I think I m on my RK hating mode today. AngryWill not make a bashing post because there are lot of them floating around. Madhu n Sultan annoy me at times, but I am able to dip the posts in sarcasm, but I am appalled by RK's words.. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjureadingworms._charu_

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

I am so appalled today by what RK said. How could he call all those things he did to Madhu as nokh jhoks!!?!?! This man has gone delusional and psycho!! However AA's analysis on the dynamics and the denial and baring of rk in front of himself and madhu evolving out despite such a scene gives me hope . Hats off to you , AA. I feel a little hopeful now but that dialogue left a bitter taste in my mouth. :\

Ditto!! But still I am unable to convince myself. Madhu did tell him a few home truths. Initially, he looked like it will be the beginning of realization but the next moment he said that let bygones be bygones. It it's that easy? 

I think I m on my RK hating mode today. AngryWill not make a bashing post because there are lot of them floating around. Madhu n Sultan annoy me at times, but I am able to dip the posts in sarcasm, but I am appalled by RK's words.. Cry
rk is bashed all the time whether he says anything or not so leaving that aside , yes i am absolutely appalled today , but if there is hope there is always a way. so thanks the amazing analyzers here i am getting some hope. It is rk so his defense mechanisms in accepting his mistakes will not break this easy. As we know he is in denial in accepting what he did , denial in losing madhu and in denial about his feelings knowing that it is driving him crazy and yet now knowing why.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyasree.gattuleelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

So the small marital tiff as he would like to put it, does not deserve an apology!! This broke my heart as well! And Madhu was clearly hurt! She should have slapped him really hard and then say its normal for wives to caress their husbands.  Sorry! I can't come up with a better example. It made me hate him again.

What was the problem with poor ?Mangesh touching the bed?

I think they will have an explanation tomorrow. CV's love to rile us up and they dangled a carrot in the name of 'nok jhok' to see the reactions - that's what RS/St love to do. As Angeena pointed out in a post here, he will say whatever he has to say to Madhu. That comment was meant for the press.

As to Mangesh touching the bed, his reaction seemed OTT. I don't understand what his problem was. Didn't want a pillow wall?

Edited by ennishet - 10 April 2013 at 12:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuRed_OpiumAngeenaAnanya05leelaa9

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by river123

The hand kiss in the car didn't feel particularly romantic to me - more like a one-sided gesture from a desperate man trying to find another way to connect. 

Honestly speaking as a gril, that hand kiss was very very creepy. Ouch almost scary to see someone make that kind of a physical gesture towards you.
It felt like desperation to me...what interested me was that he initiated the kiss and it was almost spur of the moment thing ... I don't thinK he even noticed as he did that. This is the same guy who claimed discomfort at physical proximity to Madhu.

Edited by dramacrazy12 - 10 April 2013 at 12:39pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaUDEYRed_Opiumsweetdearriver123AngeenaMFarah13armummy0-SD-0Ananya05_charu_FortitudePiyatrixleelaa9AreYaar

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by Red_Opium

Originally posted by AreYaar

Loved that Madhu told those home truths to RK in the beginning...telling him to look at things as SHE remembers them...and there is a tiny bit of an impact on RK too...(good acting from VD)...but he's a confuzzled mess as always...blundering his way through yet again and just telling her so easily to forget it all? Ain't happening, Mr. RK...and you will realize that in time...you can't ORDER anyone to FORGET.  

Couldn't agree more. 

@Bold, that is classic RK.  What keeps me still interested and glued to the screen, is to see how this man with such complex personality will accept self accountability.  His realization will be like no other, after all he is RK.  However, I do not want to see Sultan earning all the credit for RK's redemption process that would display lack of creativity on CVs parts.  Sultan's presence could be used as provoking the idea of redemption, but the implementation and execution should be carried solely by RK himself. 

Exactly...that is what keeps me intrigued too...and if the writers deliver on that promise I'll be VERY impressed...a character that constantly keeps you guessing about what he's going to say/do next...you hardly come across much of these on Indian TV...

I also agree about Sultan...if they're just gonna use him as random jealousy inducing catalyst, I won't be happy either...the realization has to come from RK...through Madhu...I don't see the need for a third person.

Totally agree.  In my opinion the writers are continuously adding to RK's redemption plot, it is a slow buildup for sure; Radha and Bittuji's indirect interference, Sultan's entry, Dipali often holding the mirror for RK… are all stories that are adding more layers towards the buildup of redemption.  As you said, ultimately it must be RK who makes the final self realization discovery. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaUDEYJasperJazzdramagodesigrl414armummyriver123Angeenareadingworms.0-SD-0Ananya05_charu_Piyatrixleelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

I like the optimistic viewpoints u have in this situation, I tried to dwell on it but for some reason I am not able to convince myself. I can't stop thinking from Madhu's standpoint. I don't think RK even realizes the gravity of his actions. At this point, I don't care for repentance/redemption. But at least he should realize what he did and how it hurt her.. Very disappointed in him today!! 

It's not an optimistic point of view really...with RK, nothing comes easy and nothing comes instantly...we all want to see him realizing the gravity of his actions...but it's a long process, a long road...I just choose to look beyond the obvious and try to delve into the psyche of this flawed character.

He's not supposed to be a character who's going to make it easy or obvious at any point anyways...his redemption is also going to be as flawed as he himself is...he's going to be making mistakes along the way in his desperation.

But Madhu is always there to give him a reality check too.

I think I understand both character's viewpoint on this...they are both justified in their stances...that is the beauty of a good story

Edited by AreYaar - 10 April 2013 at 12:45pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYRed_Opiumvkk2429sweetdearblacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13armummy0-SD-0sree.gattuAnanya05_charu_Piyatrixleelaa9

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

The only part I did not get is why RK blew up when Patil touches the bed...

Here are my options-
1) He did not want to freak Madhu out with the bed issue at this point
2)He wanted to make bed himself-RK style
3)He wanted only one blanket with no pillow wall
4)He felt that making bed is Madhu's domain as his wife .
5)It was a ploy from CVs to give Madhu chance to escape hence forcing RK to take his craziness one notch up

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjunaz_gulsyasya_shals_Red_Opiumdramagodesigrl414sweetdearblacklamboriver123AngeenaarmummyMFarah13Ananya050-SD-0sree.gattuPiyatrix_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

It is not his jealousy that is driving him but fear, concern and some form of realization driving him.

In today's episode...RK was lacking his usual sleek finesse. He is desperate and hurt...he does not know what he wants and why? All he knows is if he waits to discover answers...he will loose Madhu forever. He seemed subdued and teary when Madhu recounted her memories to him.

He knows he needs her  with him...he is confident (though it is becoming shaky by minute) that Madhu loves him too but she is too angry to accept the truth or even listen to anything. He needs to force her to face that truth if they have to rebuild anything out of thier relationship starting with forgiveness. Hence he gets her home on his turf where there are very few third party influences to get the process started.

I actually like the fact that he has not turned into a sappy lover boy begging on his kness as he is beginning to realize his mistake...instead he is trying to do damage control and start anew in his own way. In today's episode...he publically told Dips off...his entire focus is on Madhu. I wonder if things would have turned out much differently if Sultan had not called.

Excellent points again, RiverClapClap...RK is approaching this from the perspective of doing damage control and getting her back in his life and home first before going about with the rest...not the right approach definitely since Madhu needs love and remorse from him first...but RK being RK has to do everything TEDHA.

LOL I think things would still have turned out similar had Sultan not called...cuz Madhu was brushing RK off anyways...I think the bigger trigger for him was her saying KABHI NAHIN...Sultan wasn't even in the picture much in today's RK-Madhu scene...it was b/w them only...hashing out the memories, the hurt, the betrayals of the past.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadramagoUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzarmummyMFarah13blacklamboAngeenaAnanya05_charu_Piyatrixleelaa9

Go to top