Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 (Page 7)

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AreYaar

Loved that Madhu told those home truths to RK in the beginning...telling him to look at things as SHE remembers them...and there is a tiny bit of an impact on RK too...(good acting from VD)...but he's a confuzzled mess as always...blundering his way through yet again and just telling her so easily to forget it all? Ain't happening, Mr. RK...and you will realize that in time...you can't ORDER anyone to FORGET.  

Couldn't agree more. 

@Bold, that is classic RK.  What keeps me still interested and glued to the screen, is to see how this man with such complex personality will accept self accountability.  His realization will be like no other, after all he is RK.  However, I do not want to see Sultan earning all the credit for RK's redemption process that would display lack of creativity on CVs parts.  Sultan's presence could be used as provoking the idea of redemption, but the implementation and execution should be carried solely by RK himself. 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaUDEYdramagoJasperJazzlovehappinessvkk2429blacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13zoya_naziya0-SD-0sree.gattuAnanya05Piyatrix_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9AreYaar

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

[QUOTE=ennishet

Saw hurt and desperation in RK's eyes when Madhu flees from the bedroom ...

@Bold - I agree. In fact, as a viewer, I saw only hurt throughout his drama. But have to say, Madhu will never see it, not  if he remains in this mood..Ouch
[/QUOTE]

You're right; Madhu will see his hurt only when he opens up ... but not in this mood.
Happy holidays, Soundarya!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoJasperJazzvkk2429river123AngeenaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovehappiness

Originally posted by mayamagic

yes RK is the entertainment for this show and frankly I start watching this show for RK and then for rishabala when I find their pair pasionate and hot, but RK was my first choice always so im happy, and yes I totally agree on that last sentenced maybe MB has accepted to stay there just to make him realise tht forceful relationship will not get her love back for him and he will realise that when Mb will not show that same feelings like first maybe he will let her go tht time when he realise his mistakes.

I doubt he will let her go, ever. He is no saint by any means and with the danger glooming large in form of Sultan he will never do that. I guess a breakdown is what looks obvious unless Mr. Sultan decides to play cupid (by error just like how Dips doesEmbarrassed)

frankly teeling sultan playing cupid is highly doubt from my side bcos I dont trust his characetr from the begining I has doubt on his intentions first of all sultan is enough to create trouble in rishbala life and RK mind so y cv,s shd have drag aryan also in MB life I now think this sultan has some big plan which might reveal later, he is no saint as what in even SBB said tht first the story will revolves aroung sutlan MB and aryan bond  later sultu real face will came out.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoJasperJazzdesigrl414MFarah13river123Angeenacardio21sree.gattuleelaa9

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Girls,

Just wanted to share JasperJazz's thoughts on RKs statement about 'Nok=jhonk' in today's episode. She has reached her daily post limits of 20 posts, and hence she sent me a PM and  wanted me to share this with you all.

Sent by JasperJazz

Even a lot die-hard Rishbala/RK fans are not happy with RK calling the whole unwedding drama a mere nok-jhonk.

While I am also upset about it but I also have a slightly different take on it. Maybe RK did not want his apology to be triggered due to hounding media. His focus was not to save his public image (He had already said ki ye press ko impress karne ka waqt nahin hai). We know that he is going to own up that what he did was wrong and asks Madhu to punish him for what he did. So in all probabilty he wanted to apologize to Madhu first and that too directly, without going through media. Had he given a politically correct answer at this time, Madhu would have believed it to be his attempt to save his public image.
RK is seeking redemption, he is trying to win Madhu's love again. His means to do so may be unconventional, maybe even wrong, but those are the only means he knows. And he is leaving no stone unturned to woo Madhu back. I hope Madhu is able to see past his mean and feel his intent.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasya_shals_-Trinity-dramagoUDEYRed_Opiumvkk2429desigrl414blacklamboriver123AngeenaNeutral_MonaMFarah130-SD-0ennishet_charu_Piyatrixwar_is_peaceleelaa9AreYaar

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
RK: Zindagi, zindagi mere ghar aana

Dipali: Wah wah Ramji jodi kya banai
           Devar devrani ko badhai ho badhai

Mangesh, Raju, Patil, Munna: <All together now> OOOH Happy Day !!!!!

RK mansion aur uske rehevasi proudly welcome back Madhubala Kundra to their humble abode !!!

Dr. Sultan uses his phone as defribillator to jump start RK-Madhu love story which was in a comatose state. The effect is instantaneous. RK jumps into action transforming himself from lovelorn, apologetic state to suspicious raving mad lunatic stage and physically carries away Madhu who is trying to wave her limbs and hands in the air. However not before Madhu has shown him some places in the same studio with the memories he had not mentioned and which are painful to her. RK, you told her to forget about the past but my dear those who forget the history and not learn from it are doomed to repeat it.

Scene shitfs to RK mansion ka entrance. RK has managed to conjure up the band walas and  some  random women  throwing bits of flower petals on Madhu. Those women are thinking Madhu better you than any of us.  Radha is probably lying down for the nap somewhere. None of this shorgul reaches her ears so she is absent from the swagatham ceremony. Sikki is happy to see Madhu Bhabhiji back. He thinks it means Dipali will remain more in their room and less in RK's room.

Gosh, what hilarious drama. Lady is doing everything to not get inside the house but her cries of protest are drowned out in the loud band baja. A musical chair game of Malik to Kundra to Malik  back to Kundra for Madhubala. Ask me tomorrow and I might be Malik again.

Rk very glibly announces that his ghar ki shan has come back. As if she was on vacation somewhere in Europe. This guy has no sense of awkwardness, guilt nothing. He is bulldozing his way with Madhu. Madhu is channeling Padmini to pray harder to Baba for her. RK's dialogue about nok-zok was simply for press's benefit but I think Madhu ne woh apne dil per liya.Madhu is shocked that what almost broke her, he thinks as a  simple tiff between Mia-Biwi. This is what happens RK when you talk way too much. You are tasting your own foot here. Your ego is putting up all this drama but dear RK, your heart is crying for help. It is saying I wanna break down before you Madhu and not hide my emotions anymore. Please, please give your heart a chance for your and Madhu's sake.

Precap:   RK: Ruk ja oh jane wali ruk ja, mein toh rahi teri manzil ka
                        najaron mein teri mein bura sahi, aadmi bura nahi mein dil ka

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoomthetelleroftale_shals_syasya-Trinity-dramagobcbs_srkJasperJazzpsk08vkk2429sweetdearMFarah13blacklamboriver123Angeenaritzy09__VJ__0-SD-0sree.gattuPiyatrixFortitudeennishetleelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

Dr. Sultan uses his phone as defribillator to jump start RK-Madhu love story which was in a comatose state. The effect is instantaneous. RK jumps into action transforming himself from lovelorn, apologetic state to suspicious raving mad lunatic stage and physically carries away Madhu who is trying to wave her limbs and hands in the air. However not before Madhu has shown him some places in the same studio with the memories he had not mentioned and which are painful to her. RK, you told her to forget about the past but my dear those who forget the history and not learn from it are doomed to repeat it.

LOL hilarious description...Maybe Sultan should consider a change of profession after all...he seems to have worked miracles on this comatose state of RK-MadhuLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadramagoRed_Opiumriver123Angeena_charu_leelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Entertaining episode, with all the RK and Sikky dialogues that others have mentioned earlier.   Laughed hard at all of them, loved the "Apne naazuk pair zameen pe mat rakhna - bhaag jaayenge!"  Am seriously considering reviving my idea of starting a Sikky fan club LOL.   Although, its still not clear to me that he's over the disgusting hug scene, and I'm wondering whether he's going to do something about it at some other point.  But I digress...

Loved Madhu providing RK with some home truths right in the beginning.   DD was great.

The hand kiss in the car didn't feel particularly romantic to me - more like a one-sided gesture from a desperate man trying to find another way to connect. 

RK is vulnerable, desperate and officially dangerously close to the edge.   Am wondering when this is all going to come tumbling down.  A point not too far away, I think.   But that's all good,  the facade of his RK persona needs to be stripped off for him to be anywhere close to believable to Madhu.    

Felt like there was fear and powerlessness  under the brash bravado of RK's demeanor and dialogues (as fantastic as those were.)   He has his head in the sand on purpose - probably so that he won't have to face up to something that he already subconsciouly knows.   Loved Madhu's incredulous look when he uses the word "nok-jhok" to describe their situation.   Seriously, RK??? 

Saga will continue tomorrow.  Great!  Can't wait!

PS:  

Dipali - never learns.   Still stuck in the same spot.  

Sultan - golden hearted.   Sure.   

Edited by river123 - 10 April 2013 at 12:10pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoomsyasyadramagobcbs_srkUDEYRed_Opiumsweetdeardesigrl414vkk2429blacklamboAngeenaMFarah13sree.gattu0-SD-0Ananya05_charu_Piyatrixennishetleelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

Originally posted by AreYaar

Loved that Madhu told those home truths to RK in the beginning...telling him to look at things as SHE remembers them...and there is a tiny bit of an impact on RK too...(good acting from VD)...but he's a confuzzled mess as always...blundering his way through yet again and just telling her so easily to forget it all? Ain't happening, Mr. RK...and you will realize that in time...you can't ORDER anyone to FORGET.  

Couldn't agree more. 

@Bold, that is classic RK.  What keeps me still interested and glued to the screen, is to see how this man with such complex personality will accept self accountability.  His realization will be like no other, after all he is RK.  However, I do not want to see Sultan earning all the credit for RK's redemption process that would display lack of creativity on CVs parts.  Sultan's presence could be used as provoking the idea of redemption, but the implementation and execution should be carried solely by RK himself. 

Exactly...that is what keeps me intrigued too...and if the writers deliver on that promise I'll be VERY impressed...a character that constantly keeps you guessing about what he's going to say/do next...you hardly come across much of these on Indian TV...

I also agree about Sultan...if they're just gonna use him as random jealousy inducing catalyst, I won't be happy either...the realization has to come from RK...through Madhu...I don't see the need for a third person.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoRed_Opiumdesigrl414blacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13sree.gattuPiyatrix_charu_leelaa9

Go to top