Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 (Page 6)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Agreed...the more RK falls apart, the more obvious it becomes how genuine his reactions are...and Madhu might be able to see this soon enough...the problem in a nutshell also is that RK doesn't know himself...like he told her in the drunk studio scenes...he expects HER to figure him outLOLLOL....I think he'll need some of Madhu's understanding to help him to his own realization.

ClapClapClap exactly !!! something to cheer about ! that this time he's genuine and it won't go unnoticed...they are stuck in a very complicated situation...Madhu is the savior ...hhhmmm sad state of affairs...anyhow i enjoyed the madness today..can't say what's in store for us...RK Madhu so called union was a hoax...but a smart move from CV's...Clap

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaRed_OpiumJasperJazzlovehappinessvkk2429blacklamboriver123AngeenaNeutral_MonaMFarah13zoya_naziyaAnanya05sree.gattuPiyatrixwar_is_peaceThe.LannisterMrsBasumataryleelaa9AreYaar

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Originally posted by iolahardy

Sorry for tapkofying at randomEmbarrassed

But seems everyone is disappointed with the "nok - jhok" dialogue of RK. Is it just me or does anyone else also feel that maybe that was his reply to bittuji...the press byte which bittuji was asking for??? He wants bittuji to tell the press that it was just a little pati patni wali nok jhok between them maybe??

your thoughts plzz...

That is what I thought too... 

Tomorrow anyways the guy is going to tell her to punish him anyway she wants or the likes...

i didn't find anything wrong with the dialogue..whatever happens b/w them is their problem, the press need not know the details...don't celebs give similar statements in real life too? perhaps more sugar coated than these ! 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaRed_OpiumJasperJazzlovehappinesssweetdearvkk2429blacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah130-SD-0sree.gattuzoya_naziyaAnanya05The.Lannisterleelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I wouldn't say I'm disappointed with the nok-jhonk dialogue but yes I was as surprised as Madhu to hear him dismiss his mahaan revenge plan as a "nok-jhonk"...lol...

This guy literally can say ANYTHING at ANY point...lol

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasya-Trinity-bcbs_srkRed_OpiumJasperJazzlovehappinesssweetdearvkk2429blacklamboriver123Angeenazoya_naziyasree.gattuAnanya05Piyatrix_charu_The.Lannisterleelaa9

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovehappiness

Originally posted by mayamagic

dunno what to say, sppechess , first of all love 2day epi as RK fan and also disappoint as rishbala fan, really from the scene where he pick her up and that evil kiss on hand and deepali BBB with kababa wala dialogues and so on everyhting was good to see as RK fan that he is geeting screen space  and dialogues
but yes caming on disappointment really was pissed off with cv,s no redemption but no realisation also he think tht unwed drama was just nok jhok btween them this man is really too much 2day I hate him fromm my heart to say what he said 2day,  Angry Angry really dunno what rishbala future is store?? and yes caming on sultu I think he has develop liking for mB and want her not only for his son but for himself also.Angryhope what he want he dosetn get

You know I was wondering right from the unwedding drama as how will they show redemption. I mean RK is not the usual hero that they can make him turn to Mukund for his love. That would have been totally off. So somehow though I know what he is doing is wrong, I still feel that it suits the RK character they have created. Needless to say, it's full on entertainment for usEmbarrassed Guess, slowly when MB does not show the same feelings as before for RK, he will start the realization and redemption in his own way.

yes RK is the entertainment for this show and frankly I start watching this show for RK and then for rishabala when I find their pair pasionate and hot, but RK was my first choice always so im happy, and yes I totally agree on that last sentenced maybe MB has accepted to stay there just to make him realise tht forceful relationship will not get her love back for him and he will realise that when Mb will not show that same feelings like first maybe he will let her go tht time when he realise his mistakes.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyalovehappinessvkk2429river123AngeenaMFarah13_charu_leelaa9

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Loved and hated today's episode in equal measure. Since the un-wedding drama, I have been very quite on this thread. Mainly because I have been in Madhubala's POV mode rather than RKs. Today's episode in the long time was a mirror to what both think and feel.

Madhu is in love….it was the same love she felt when she replayed Darmiyaan song. But she is hurt…much more hurt. She tries to explain to RK, she does "I can never forget and if I have to forget, I have to forget you. No. Never"

But as usual when did RK think about her. He thinks about him loosing her and gets her home by force.

"You are not coming, I am taking you."

RKs kiss on her hand. It reminded me of a Nana Patekar movie where he loves Manisha Koirala to madness. It was creepy and almost evil. As a girl, I squirmed and hated the whole car scene.

RKs each and every dialogue was awesome. It showed his love, his denial, his hurt and most of all his ego.

"Batmizi….ghatiya…but style" – Sikki said it all.

Two things after that stood out for me personally.

Deepali's question "What did you do?" I felt it was more of a question from society rather than Deepali only. It is always girl's fault. When he left her, she was a use and throw thing. When he got her back, she must have done something to attract his attention. Very demeaning and fact is that RK has made joke of Madhu's dignity in public.

And then the most poignant part "It was a nok jhok" Madhu's reaction was so painful. It was almost like he has no idea or inkling of her pain…her hurt. She stared at him and he stared down in equal measure in his ego.

Yes he may want her…he may need her but his ego will not let him accept that he love her.

Before that statement she was struggling but after that statement, she just wanted to run away in earnest. He has no respect for her feelings.

Precap – Madhu sees him hurting himself and confesses. Well it is truth and glimpse of that truth has been shown lot of times. But what RK need to understand is that she may love him but will probably not trust him. I think she will stay back for his life…

majboor apne dil se mein bhi hoon…kya karoon….

yeh mera ishq…mera junoon.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoomsyasya-Trinity-dramagoUDEYlovehappinessvkk2429desigrl414blacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13Ananya05_charu_Piyatrixleelaa9

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
there's something that is bothering me tho...i cant recognize rishab...i mean i cant differentiate rk n rishab...its like the rishab that madhu knew and loved never existed at all...so its misplaced identity in my head...also wat is madhu actually loving when it never existed??Shocked

ps:luv rk

(editied)

aftr dis comment yest i made dis post...wich justifies everything i think...

Edited by vd-rocks - 11 April 2013 at 4:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyalovehappinessMFarah13Angeena_charu_

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

just a little note, I'm on holiday from tomorrow ...no, a real holiday not a self enforced one from MB!LOL

Am going to try and watch the episodes, how could I not!!?? But won't be able to write in...

Happy writing!Smile

Going to miss you *and* your writings, Soundarya! Have a great time.Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsvkk2429river123Angeena0-SD-0Ananya05_charu_

lovehappiness Senior Member
lovehappiness
lovehappiness

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

yes RK is the entertainment for this show and frankly I start watching this show for RK and then for rishabala when I find their pair pasionate and hot, but RK was my first choice always so im happy, and yes I totally agree on that last sentenced maybe MB has accepted to stay there just to make him realise tht forceful relationship will not get her love back for him and he will realise that when Mb will not show that same feelings like first maybe he will let her go tht time when he realise his mistakes.

I doubt he will let her go, ever. He is no saint by any means and with the danger glooming large in form of Sultan he will never do that. I guess a breakdown is what looks obvious unless Mr. Sultan decides to play cupid (by error just like how Dips doesEmbarrassed)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaJasperJazzdramagoblacklamboAngeenafairy_tales_charu_leelaa9

Go to top