Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 (Page 4)

lovehappiness Senior Member
lovehappiness
lovehappiness

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Hi2life

fAt some point he will surely breakdown before her.
"maine tumhe itni baar dekha hai jitni baar tumne apne aap ko nahi dekha"(ur dressing table mirror)----- i loved the dialogue.

bam ! what was she trying to do?Shocked if she pulled that hand break, dono RK mansion ki jagah Marine Drive ke samundar mein hote LOL
Marine Drive is not a bad place. It's a lovers paradiseBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadramagobcbs_srkriver123AngeenaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

The return of Bhabhiji-Part II

A mad riot by RK!!!!!! 

Sikky was the most happiest of the lot that Bhabhiji is backROFL

Sikky and RK were the dialogue ke dukaan today!!!!! 

I think this dialogue is inspired from BBB..."The return of Shaadi Mubarak...part 2"LOL

Edited by AreYaar - 10 April 2013 at 10:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkRed_Opiumriver123Angeenaanastasia21Ananya05zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I'm in two minds whether to be happy or sad with today's episode.

What bugged me was RK's attitude to Bittuji's question whether he was sorry for what all he did with Madhu and his reply being 'aisi nok-jhok toh hoti rahti hai'. This isn't what I expected though I know RK isn't still at that stage to accept his mistakes. Still ... wished for something better than this callous attitude. I believe this answer bugged Madhu and made her flee from the bedroom. RK has a long, long road to travel before we get to see what we're hoping for. As to Madhu, no idea what she will do.

On a lighter vein if I forget the serious aspects of today's episode, it was full on entertainment thanks to RK. I was glad to see that Madhu wasn't giving an inch, struggling every step to break free and go away.

RK's dialogues from the 'junglee billi wala to the kebab mein hadda dialogue were all fun and made me go ROFL Finally the man admits he is a pagal! Thanks RK, as if we needed your certification!

The most happy person today seemed to be Sikky, he was satisfied that all the couples in the house are sorted ... so no mess-ups within the pairs LOL

Saw hurt and desperation in RK's eyes when Madhu flees from the bedroom ... The Sultan-Aryan scene was okay with the father giving an apt explanation to his son ... hope they stick to it and stay away from Madhu.

The precap is another tamasha waiting to unfold tomorrrow.

Edited by ennishet - 10 April 2013 at 10:29am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoomsyasyadramagolovehappinessbcbs_srkvkk2429desigrl414anastasia21Neutral_MonaMFarah13blacklamboriver123Angeenaarmummy0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05ritzy09sree.gattuPiyatrix_charu_FortitudeBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
What an episode! Lived up to the nautanki promised.

I loved:
  • Madhu giving it back to RK, forcing him to remember each time he humiliated her 
  • Madhu not realising that his love has reached junoonesque proportions, her utter shock at being kidnapped from  the studio
  • RK's first kiss.. never mind it was on her hand
  • Dipali's frustration, Sikky's happinessLOL
  • madhu running away LOL...RK, you're driving her away, please wake up, calm down, and say sorry
  • RK's dialogues, RK's expressions before he takes her home - helpless in front of her, helpless at not knowing how to right the situation. Nothing works, because he did all of this and more during his revengeful love drama, and she believed him then. How is he going to make her believe him? if he lets her go, there is that paranoid fear of losing her to Sultan.
I did not like:
  • .Nok jhok, RK.??...satyanaash ho...after all that anticipation of the great RRR. Do you ever want her back in your life?? 
  • Sultan-Aryan-Kaka combination - am bored out of my skull with this so called gentleman.

Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 April 2013 at 10:33am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyathetelleroftaleHi2life-Trinity-dramagobcbs_srkUDEYpsk08Red_OpiumJasperJazzlovehappinesssweetdearvkk2429desigrl414sangeet6690anastasia21blacklamboriver123AngeenaNeutral_MonaMFarah13armummy0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05sree.gattuPiyatrix_charu_ennishetBefikreleelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

Ah RK, your capacity for self-denial is amazing. And one only emulated by politicians- the humiliation, the pain, the sheer destruction you wrecked on Madhu becomes a tiff? Wow. And on top of that- everything is going to be the same. Oy Vey. Not happening, my dear superstar. Not happening.

I'm actually glad its going this way. Extremes=entertainment. A part of me is appalled RK is doing this. The rest of me can't wait to see his deconstruction as the track goes on. His desperation, his denial are so wonderfully rendered, when he finally registers that his equation with Madhu has changed, not because of Sultan but because of what he did, that will be lovely to behold. How he rebuilds himself, how the dynamics between him and Madhu change, all will make for a very entertaining track. Ditto...very well put...my reactions are similar...even as I'm appalled at RK's gall, they've shown his desperation and denial very well mixed in that you can see where he's going, misguided as he is...and he's deffo headed for a crash somehow...wonder WHAT it will take for him to understand why and how the equation with Madhu changed all cuz of his own doing...I hope the writers have something mapped out other than the usual Sultan showing up to throw RK in a red haze scenes.

I liked that Madhu fought back. She's still mixed about him, but very fearful of what he is doing. It's been so long since she's seen him like this, and I don't think his intensity has ever been focused on her this way. But this is also good- Madhu needs to see RK's every facet for the relationship to go forward. After such a betrayal, unless and until RK completely bares himself to Madhu, by purpose of by accident, how will she believe him? And how can she trust the actions until she sees how out of control he actually is? Our most genuine reactions are our rawest, and that is what Madhu will be seeing.  Agreed...the more RK falls apart, the more obvious it becomes how genuine his reactions are...and Madhu might be able to see this soon enough...the problem in a nutshell also is that RK doesn't know himself...like he told her in the drunk studio scenes...he expects HER to figure him outLOLLOL....I think he'll need some of Madhu's understanding to help him to his own realization.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadramagoUDEYRed_Opiumlovehappinessvkk2429blacklamboriver123AngeenaarmummyMFarah13anastasia21sree.gattuAnanya05zoya_naziya_charu_war_is_peaceleelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

Ah RK, your capacity for self-denial is amazing. And one only emulated by politicians- the humiliation, the pain, the sheer destruction you wrecked on Madhu becomes a tiff? Wow. And on top of that- everything is going to be the same. Oy Vey. Not happening, my dear superstar. Not happening.
I'm actually glad its going this way. Extremes=entertainment. A part of me is appalled RK is doing this. The rest of me can't wait to see his deconstruction as the track goes on. His desperation, his denial are so wonderfully rendered, when he finally registers that his equation with Madhu has changed, not because of Sultan but because of what he did, that will be lovely to behold. How he rebuilds himself, how the dynamics between him and Madhu change, all will make for a very entertaining track.
I liked that Madhu fought back. She's still mixed about him, but very fearful of what he is doing. It's been so long since she's seen him like this, and I don't think his intensity has ever been focused on her this way. But this is also good- Madhu needs to see RK's every facet for the relationship to go forward. After such a betrayal, unless and until RK completely bares himself to Madhu, by purpose of by accident, how will she believe him? And how can she trust the actions until she sees how out of control he actually is? Our most genuine reactions are our rawest, and that is what Madhu will be seeing. I have faith in my Madhu and her emotional strength- she'll weather this storm and come out stronger for it. Don't know where she'll be with relation to RK but I know she won't be with Sultan.
That brings us to the "Oh, Heaven, I feel like I am in the tower of london hanging by the chains" segment of the show. Suryan- can't be bothered to type them together.
Ah, Sultan, I can see why so many girls are gaga over you- your style, the dulcet tones of your voice. I'm a fan. No wait, I'm not.
Good though that he was a disciplinarian. Please don't encourage your kids obsession with Madhu. Its bad for him and bad for you. Go back to Dubai and make eyes at some married women there.

AA, wonderful post as always Clap.
@ Bold, and this makes want to give you a Hug! The key word here is to WAIT!!! Why can't people just wait, and see how this unfolds?  This is only the beginning, a lot has left for RK to sense and realize.  The man still blames Sultan more then himself, and eventually that will change with acceptance of self accountability. 
@ Red, ROFLROFLROFLROFL, I'm with you my dear.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyalovehappinessdramagovkk2429desigrl414sweetdearblacklamboriver123Angeenaarmummyanastasia21zoya_naziyaAnanya05Piyatrix_charu_leelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ennishet

Saw hurt and desperation in RK's eyes when Madhu flees from the bedroom ...

[/QUOTE]

@Bold - I agree. In fact, as a viewer, I saw only hurt throughout his drama. But have to say, Madhu will never see it, not  if he remains in this mood..Ouch

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadramagobcbs_srkRed_Opiumlovehappinessvkk2429sweetdearMFarah13armummyanastasia21blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05sree.gattu0-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_war_is_peaceennishetleelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
just a little note, I'm on holiday from tomorrow ...no, a real holiday not a self enforced one from MB!LOL

Am going to try and watch the episodes, how could I not!!?? But won't be able to write in...

Happy writing!Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyalovehappinessdramagobcbs_srkRed_Opiumvkk2429river123Angeenaarmummy0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

Go to top