Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 (Page 3)

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
dunno what to say, sppechess , first of all love 2day epi as RK fan and also disappoint as rishbala fan, really from the scene where he pick her up and that evil kiss on hand and deepali BBB with kababa wala dialogues and so on everyhting was good to see as RK fan that he is geeting screen space  and dialogues
but yes caming on disappointment really was pissed off with cv,s no redemption but no realisation also he think tht unwed drama was just nok jhok btween them this man is really too much 2day I hate him fromm my heart to say what he said 2day,  Angry Angry really dunno what rishbala future is store?? and yes caming on sultu I think he has develop liking for mB and want her not only for his son but for himself also.Angryhope what he want he dosetn get

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaRed_OpiumlovehappinessblacklamboAngeenaarmummyMFarah13anastasia21sree.gattuzoya_naziya_charu_ennishetwar_is_peaceBefikreleelaa9

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
The return of Bhabhiji-Part II

A mad riot by RK!!!!!! 

Sikky was the most happiest of the lot that Bhabhiji is backROFL

Sikky and RK were the dialogue ke dukaan today!!!!! 

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyabcbs_srkUDEYRed_Opiumlovehappinesssangeet6690vkk2429prema_ksanastasia21Shazzieriver123AngeenaAnanya050-SD-0Diahhsree.gattuPiyatrix_charu_Fortitudeennishetwar_is_peaceBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9AreYaar

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Today's episode offered everything: calamity, drama, comedy, dullness (Sultan's scene only), and excitement; It was just none stop entertainment.  I'm still laughing at Sikky's dialogues; the man was so darn funny ROFLROFLROFL.  I hope he gets more scenes that could provide a little comedy relief in the near future.  I will be back to discuss RK and his band, baja, and baraat!

@Ananya, you are not dreaming, the hand kiss did happen. 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadramagobcbs_srkJasperJazzlovehappinessvkk2429blacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13anastasia210-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05ennishet_charu_BefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeena

Originally posted by Ananya05

I will sum up today's episode with just one dialogue, wo bhi RK ne khud mara hua.

"Bohot hi high level ka pagal hai"... Cool ROFL ROFL

And did he kiss her hand while they were driving? Shocked or did I imagine it? Ermm

He kissed her hand alright!

@bold ROFL ROFL ROFL 
I loved today's episode. Such a change from the boring ones from 2 weeks earlier.

he kissed her hand yes..n then said ke main bahut pyar se utha ke le jaa raha hoon..now the child lock in cars dun function this way..Madhu cud have easily got out but kahan jaati? 

Angee, the reason why i felt he's heading for a nervous breakdown is visible to all..in this haalat if he sees Sultan with Madhu, his fuse will blow off ...he'll be left  shattered ..he cannot write anybody's destiny, he cannot force anyone to love him...this is perhaps the last desperate attempt to normalize everything...i'm hopeful that a day will come when he realizes his mistake and make amends Cool 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadramagoUDEYRed_Opiumlovehappinessvkk2429desigrl414anastasia21blacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13armummy0-SD-0Ananya05zoya_naziyasree.gattuennishetBefikreleelaa9AreYaar

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovehappiness

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Best was when Madhu tells RK that he has gone mad. RK says that he was never normal. SO TRUEROFL

Sikky was right. RK is a jerk and a badass, but he surely has styleCool

Waiting for tomorrow's dramaCool
His dialogues were just amazing today. I was tossing between being scared of his psychogiri and laughing at his dialogues. This guy has some style. And inspite of him acting like a total psycho why I do n't know but still I love him.

What a change in MB dynamics from super boring episode 1 week back to such awesome episodes. Guess RK is not just the spice but the entire kabab hereEmbarrassed
bang on... i knw he z ryt kameena bt still i tooo love himEmbarrassed n todays dialogues were really fantabulous  i cud'nt stop laughing..
agreed last week ws sch torture bt nw MB z back vd a bangClapClap
n many of us wanted the car scene so finally it was dere..n i liked it.. especially RK's dialogues
biwi jitni baar tumne khud ko nahin dekha hoga us se jyada bar mene tumko dekha hai!!!
n dt kiss on hand..OMGEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadramagolovehappinessMFarah13river123Angeenaarmummyanastasia21sree.gattu0-SD-0Ananya05_charu_Befikreleelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hi2life

fAt some point he will surely breakdown before her.
"maine tumhe itni baar dekha hai jitni baar tumne apne aap ko nahi dekha"(ur dressing table mirror)----- i loved the dialogue.

bam ! what was she trying to do?Shocked if she pulled that hand break, dono RK mansion ki jagah Marine Drive ke samundar mein hote LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadramagobcbs_srkJasperJazzlovehappinesssangeet6690vkk2429river123Angeenaarmummyanastasia21MFarah130-SD-0Ananya05leelaa9

lovehappiness Senior Member
lovehappiness
lovehappiness

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mayamagic

dunno what to say, sppechess , first of all love 2day epi as RK fan and also disappoint as rishbala fan, really from the scene where he pick her up and that evil kiss on hand and deepali BBB with kababa wala dialogues and so on everyhting was good to see as RK fan that he is geeting screen space  and dialogues
but yes caming on disappointment really was pissed off with cv,s no redemption but no realisation also he think tht unwed drama was just nok jhok btween them this man is really too much 2day I hate him fromm my heart to say what he said 2day,  Angry Angry really dunno what rishbala future is store?? and yes caming on sultu I think he has develop liking for mB and want her not only for his son but for himself also.Angryhope what he want he dosetn get

You know I was wondering right from the unwedding drama as how will they show redemption. I mean RK is not the usual hero that they can make him turn to Mukund for his love. That would have been totally off. So somehow though I know what he is doing is wrong, I still feel that it suits the RK character they have created. Needless to say, it's full on entertainment for usEmbarrassed Guess, slowly when MB does not show the same feelings as before for RK, he will start the realization and redemption in his own way.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadramagobcbs_srkdesigrl414armummyMFarah13blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya050-SD-0_charu_Piyatrixfairy_talesBefikreleelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
First things first...bechara VD...lol how much they made him carry Madhu around today...he was literally picking her up every 2 minutes and that too a squirming, kicking Madhu...lol...wonder how he managed.

FABULOUS epi...this is the one we'd been waiting for since the week started...the show comes alive in their madness.

Loved that Madhu told those home truths to RK in the beginning...telling him to look at things as SHE remembers them...and there is a tiny bit of an impact on RK too...(good acting from VD)...but he's a confuzzled mess as always...blundering his way through yet again and just telling her so easily to forget it all? Ain't happening, Mr. RK...and you will realize that in time...you can't ORDER anyone to FORGET.

I think the Sultan phonecall was deffo a major catalyst along with Madhu's KABHI NAHIN...the fact that she fires back at him like this only seems to fuel his madness more...I think when he sees a vulnerable Madhu, that is when he softens too and his own vulnerability comes out in response.

Too many fab. dialogues to recount today...a few that I can remember off the top of my head:

1)" Main kabhi normal tha hi nahin, Biwi"...lol so damn true

2) "Apne naazuk pair zameen pe mat rakhna...BHAAG jaayenge"ROFL

3) "Mr. India ki DVD leke aao...main aur meri Biwi aaj Mr. India dekhenge"...LMAO I LOVE that the writers keep the Mr. India references alive...those were the cutest.

4) That kabaab and haddi wala and drugs wala dialogue to Dips...lol

The ending was so crazily amusing...RK having the gall to dismiss his whole revenge saga as NOK-JHONK...I think along with Madhu, even we are left mouth gaping at his gall sometimesLOL...

Why did RK react so violently to the servant touching the bed though? That kinda gives a hint ki he's in some kind of HAZE right now...and Madhu running off...LOL...hilarious.

Precap...there was a lot of pain in the way he asks her if she still loves him...Maybe he needs that assurance...that is why he is going nuts too...

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasya-Trinity-dramagoUDEYbcbs_srkpsk08Red_Opiumlovehappinesssangeet6690vkk2429sweetdeardesigrl414blacklamboriver123AngeenaarmummyMFarah13zoya_naziya0-SD-0DiahhAnanya05sree.gattuPiyatrix_charu_Fortitudewar_is_peaceennishetEvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikreleelaa9

Go to top