Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 (Page 20)

JasperJazz Senior Member
JasperJazz
JasperJazz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

it think ppl r over-reacting on the press thing. i think RK said that only to impress the press LOL...he knows very well its not easy to manao biwi now...thats why he is using all kinds of crazy resorts from cutting his hands to handcuffing her LOL...he somewhere knows she loves him but at the same time his brain works at high speed LOL...the way he immediately catches Madhu when she was about to pull hand break proves it LOL

again n again it reminds me of that dialog of his - RK se zyada koi bhi kuch bhi nahi kar sakta TongueLOL

You nailed it Nishi...

@ bold: reading that line reminded me of chacha chaudhary comics (if you are familar with this famous comic character) - to describe speed of chacha's thoughts the tag line was "chacha chaudhary ka dimad computer se bhi tez chalta ha". 
@ red: He preempts most of her actions, and she reads his mind - they are in sync with each other. That 'dressing table' mirror dialogue and kya kya chhupaaogi mujhse only reiterated how much in tune with each other are they. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoriver123Angeenaarmummy0-SD-0war_is_peace_charu_EvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
this is wat is happening as far as i can c

ps: link abt rk's brain wars

Edited by vd-rocks - 11 April 2013 at 5:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoJasperJazzriver123Angeena0-SD-0leelaa9

thetelleroftale Groupbie
thetelleroftale
thetelleroftale

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Why could he not have looked at Bittuji while talking to him?Ouch

Also, he did add that confounding "Hai na, biwi?" in the end. 
If the 'nok jhok' comment was for the media alone, then was that instigating question just to chedofy her?
I can't help but laugh that he's already comfortable enough to take such liberties with her and also warn him that in present climate, it could be very dangerous to tease Biwi :)
Fingers crossed that he hasn't deluded himself into actually thinking of it as 'nok jhok' or worse, expecting her to think the same way!

Edited by thetelleroftale - 11 April 2013 at 5:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

JasperJazzdramagoarmummyblacklamboriver123Angeenawar_is_peace_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Re Family Involvement

Thank you Pooja, thetelleroftale,  for taking your time to write on Family Involvement needed for Family Member gone berserk in tempestuous passions/issues/losses, inspite of the knowledge that Plot requirement is to Do Away with mother involvements for Crazy Ends.   It certainly helps people get stabilized removing them from their focus and possessed thoughts.  Thank God! the CVs did not show Radhaji as some statuette unable to do something there (if she had been there) as the TRP junta who understand what Radhaji stands for, would have been displeased.  Its well known fact, Adult Children will not want parents around then when they are emotionally vulnerable...leads to Self-Esteem/Ego Issues, but at the same time, Parents in their unconditional support for their children are the only ones who through aspects of being blood relations, help the sufferer look beyond Self-Esteem and accept that he need Help and that he can have his weaker moments for restoration of sanity.  And all of this becomes twice as significant if the Adult child happens to the Male Person.

Hope I am not missing anyone else, leelaa, I aleady responded to her.

sweetdear and Zoya,

Nice posts on Page 18 and 19
Finally the episode was so overwhelming to you that you chose to write about RK's Ishq. LOL 
I know Zoya...she just skims thru and will write only when she overwhelmingly gets affected by emotion, which she usually likes to stay away from...and even then she comes out quite balanced LOL

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 April 2013 at 7:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoblacklamboriver123Angeena_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
To the Telugus, Kannadigas and Marathas,

Happy Ugaadi, Gudi Padwa.

Wish you a prosperous New Year ahead.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 April 2013 at 7:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MarathiMulgidramagoriver123Angeenaminu_8Fortitudeleelaa9

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

On a different note, this guy actually told madhu during love-test khulaasa that she is like his oxygen cylinder and also that she is his private sooraj ki pehli kiran... Isn't she becoming just that for him? And she had equated him to the darkest part of the night... 

And  I actually refuse to believe that all the moments he spent with her were a LIE, except here and there... He truly gave himself in, except the physical proximity , that's the reason why Madhu is confidently able to say he loved her... I repeat what I said after their drunken escapade, revenge was at the outset and every single moment he spent with her was the inset... And the inset is as TRUE as the outset itself... Well, it's just that I can't prove it  until the guy himself confesses... 
Now tell me, the guy confessed  that him coming to know of Malik's murder attempt was like a newton Apple... And the same night, after dropping her off at her maayka, he fondly remembers her before going to sleep...he remembers her during breakfast the nex morning... he hallucinates about her the next night and then he dreams about her in the Raat akeli hai... Wasn't he the one who fell faster than her? 
[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with your thoughts here.  To add to your list, his concern for her during KC  when she falls sick and afterwards when she cooks for him all show he was not living a lie. Even his push to get Padmini and Malik get married was to create a comfort zone for Madhu, I believe.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

armummyriver123Angeenaennishet_charu_leelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thetelleroftale

There is one particular scene that comes to mind- When MB is in her maikaa, RK wakes up and asks Bittuji to tone down as Biwi is asleep.
It's a minor detail but I found it touching (in the light of his revelation) because you can't fake concern like that. When you care about someone/ love them, it comes intrinsically to you.
Aww that was a sweet bit...he was such a sweet kameena at one point too *sigh*LOLLOL...absolutely agree that that INSTINCT is something very much still alive in him...even recently in the be-intehaan studio sequence, when she was about to trip over a light stand, he called out in INSTANT concern "Madhu"...instinctual...that instinct sorta "lets him down" each time...lol...he can't fake it and it makes his feelings VERY obvious no matter how much he tries to say otherwise.

My trust issues therefore are progressively less about the genuineness of his feelings and more about what he's about to do with them. 
Kahin aisa na ho ki to feed his ego, he decides to reject those feelings and plays it in reverse this time. Pretending not to love her when he does. (Then again, isn't this what he has been doing since the very morning after unwedding when he kept calling for Biwi and chai?)
So I'm not sure if his current disposition is a step after him overcoming his ego or whether there is a chance of it striking yet again.
Therein lies my paranoia :)  Ahh ok I get you now...He is quite skilled at being in denial and deluding himself into thinking all kinds of things, trueLOLLOL...but somehow I feel we don't have that to worry about this time...the problems are different now...different battles he'll have to fight, they'll both have to fight together.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blacklamboriver123Angeena_charu_leelaa9

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Link to Episode 243 Discussion: 11th April 2013

Go to top