Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 (Page 2)

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I will sum up today's episode with just one dialogue, wo bhi RK ne khud mara hua.

"Bohot hi high level ka pagal hai"... Cool ROFL ROFL

And did he kiss her hand while they were driving? Shocked or did I imagine it? Ermm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyapnarsdramagoUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzlovehappinessvkk2429Kayanastasia21soni28MFarah13armummyNeutral_Monablacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22Diahh0-SD-0zoya_naziyasree.gattu_charu_war_is_peaceennishetEvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikreleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Re. the facepalm idiocy moment of the 'nok-jhok' statement, it seemed quite apparent that RK was telling Bittuji what to tell the press.
RK had told Madhu to forget the past, but he never denied that it was terrible.
He *didn't* tell her in the studio in response that they had just had nok-jhok.
He told that only to Bittuji to convey to the press.
Remember when the press had cornered Madhu? She had refused to give titillating scandalous comments.
And celebs usually give far more sugarcoated comments to the press to cover up their personal life.
Ideally, RK should have told Bittuji he would give a statement later.
But he didn't want to let Madhu out of his sight, and wanted the press matter dealt with so that he wouldn't be distracted again.
And since he kept his gaze on Madhu while giving Bittuji the quote which would keep the Kundra marriage from becoming yet again more salacious gossip fodder, it seemed as if he was addressing Madhu.
Why could he not have looked at Bittuji while talking to him?Ouch

Edited by leelaa9 - 11 April 2013 at 3:38am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzblacklamboriver123AngeenaNeutral_Mona__VJ__Ananya05ennishet_Tangled__charu_PurpleHorizonLooteri_DulhanBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZThe.LannisteritsRitzi

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

I will sum up today's episode with just one dialogue, wo bhi RK ne khud mara hua.

"Bohot hi high level ka pagal hai"... Cool ROFL ROFL

And did he kiss her hand while they were driving? Shocked or did I imagine it? Ermm

He kissed her hand alright!

@bold ROFL ROFL ROFL 
I loved today's episode. Such a change from the boring ones from 2 weeks earlier.

Edited by Angeena - 10 April 2013 at 10:03am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaRed_OpiumJasperJazzlovehappinessdramagoKaydesigrl414soni28anastasia21armummyMFarah13blacklamboriver123hansa22Ananya05zoya_naziyasree.gattuFortitude_charu_ennishetEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

apolloartemis Goldie
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Ah RK, your capacity for self-denial is amazing. And one only emulated by politicians- the humiliation, the pain, the sheer destruction you wrecked on Madhu becomes a tiff? Wow. And on top of that- everything is going to be the same. Oy Vey. Not happening, my dear superstar. Not happening.
I'm actually glad its going this way. Extremes=entertainment. A part of me is appalled RK is doing this. The rest of me can't wait to see his deconstruction as the track goes on. His desperation, his denial are so wonderfully rendered, when he finally registers that his equation with Madhu has changed, not because of Sultan but because of what he did, that will be lovely to behold. How he rebuilds himself, how the dynamics between him and Madhu change, all will make for a very entertaining track.
I liked that Madhu fought back. She's still mixed about him, but very fearful of what he is doing. It's been so long since she's seen him like this, and I don't think his intensity has ever been focused on her this way. But this is also good- Madhu needs to see RK's every facet for the relationship to go forward. After such a betrayal, unless and until RK completely bares himself to Madhu, by purpose of by accident, how will she believe him? And how can she trust the actions until she sees how out of control he actually is? Our most genuine reactions are our rawest, and that is what Madhu will be seeing. I have faith in my Madhu and her emotional strength- she'll weather this storm and come out stronger for it. Don't know where she'll be with relation to RK but I know she won't be with Sultan.
That brings us to the "Oh, Heaven, I feel like I am in the tower of london hanging by the chains" segment of the show. Suryan- can't be bothered to type them together.
Ah, Sultan, I can see why so many girls are gaga over you- your style, the dulcet tones of your voice. I'm a fan. No wait, I'm not.
Good though that he was a disciplinarian. Please don't encourage your kids obsession with Madhu. Its bad for him and bad for you. Go back to Dubai and make eyes at some married women there.

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuthetelleroftalesyasya-Trinity-UDEYlovehappinessdramagobcbs_srkpnarsRed_OpiumJasperJazzsweetdearvkk2429sangeet6690prema_ksdesigrl414anastasia21blacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22Neutral_MonaMFarah13armummyreadingworms.0-SD-0..Tangled..DiahhAnanya05zoya_naziyasree.gattuPiyatrixennishet_charu_BefikreThe.Lannisterleelaa9AreYaar

lovehappiness Senior Member
lovehappiness
lovehappiness

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Did anyone feel restless when the Sultan-Aryan scene was going on? I was watching live and was feeling restless at when the filler scene will be over and we will get the actual contentLOL

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjushayerisyasyadramagobcbs_srkpsk08sangeet6690Kaydesigrl414hansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaNeutral_Monazoya_naziya..Tangled..crazygirl4RD0-SD-0Ananya05sree.gattuPiyatrix_charu_ennishetEvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikreleelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovehappiness

Did anyone feel restless when the Sultan-Aryan scene was going on? I was watching live and was feeling restless at when the filler scene will be over and we will get the actual contentLOL

Yes, I used that time to check on the dishes on the gas stove and was back in time for RK-Madhu.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjunaz_gulsyasyadramagobcbs_srkJasperJazzpsk08lovehappinessriver123AngeenaNeutral_Monazoya_naziyaAnanya050-SD-0_charu_FortitudeEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovehappiness

I was waiting for their scene to get over ASAPDeadLOL

I couldn't wait patiently for RK's dramaROFL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyadramagobcbs_srkpsk08lovehappinessriver123Angeena..Tangled..crazygirl4RDzoya_naziyasree.gattuAnanya05_charu_EvIlNeSs_RoCkZitsRitzileelaa9

Hi2life Senior Member
Hi2life
Hi2life

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
full bang on episode. RK the absolute kameena so unapologtic. i was absolutely enjoying it though deep down i know this is such a wrong means of fighting for the end(her love). i thought i am kameeni to be so crazy about this ridiculouly stylish crazy super star. Madhu sure is the oldest member on the list. after thing get settled between them they will have a laugh remembering this. At some point he will surely breakdown before her.
"maine tumhe itni baar dekha hai jitni baar tumne apne aap ko nahi dekha"(ur dressing table mirror)----- i loved the dialogue.
RK bashers after this uske oopar chad jayenge poora rashan paani leke. but this is called entertainment.     Love u RK, no matter what

Sorry not a proper analysis like all u wonderful people here are capable of

Edited by Hi2life - 10 April 2013 at 10:17am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadramagobcbs_srkRed_OpiumJasperJazzlovehappinesssangeet6690desigrl414Kayblacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13armummy0-SD-0..Tangled..zoya_naziyaAnanya05sree.gattuPiyatrix_charu_susan7EvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikreleelaa9

Go to top