Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 (Page 19)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

that's what i'm interested in knowing..was Sultan the catalyst to this moronic behavior or was it self realization that he loves Madhu but subconsciously knows that she'll never come back toh he'll have to make her stay back by hook or crook..Confused

it was self realization of the love , it was already there even before the sultan entry but his current action is bcz of Sultan

he wld have never abducted Madhu if there was no Sullu bhai , its his insecurity , in SBB ( we'll watch it today ) how he was asking for the assurance that only and only he is in madhu's heart , not anyone else 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjustressreliefAngeenaleelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoya

Yes, he did say that when he comes back to her after his patch-up with his Mom...
And  I actually refuse to believe that all the moments he spent with her were a LIE, except here and there... He truly gave himself in, except the physical proximity , that's the reason why Madhu is confidently able to say he loved her... I repeat what I said after their drunken escapade, revenge was at the outset and every single moment he spent with her was the inset... And the inset is as TRUE as the outset itself... Well, it's just that I can't prove it  until the guy himself confesses... 
Now tell me, the guy confessed  that him coming to know of Malik's murder attempt was like a newton Apple... And the same night, after dropping her off at her maayka, he fondly remembers her before going to sleep...he remembers her during breakfast the nex morning... he hallucinates about her the next night and then he dreams about her in the Raat akeli hai... Wasn't he the one who fell faster than her?  
Zoya, you have explained so beautifully Hug

Edited by Red_Opium - 11 April 2013 at 12:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdearriver123Angeenaanastasia21Ananya05_charu_leelaa9

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

The way I see it, to cope up with his situation, Rishabh Kundra needs FAMILY CARE now and not Madhu. She is the reason of his pain and he cannot demand anything from her.  And seriously where is his Family or Mother.  

Sorry, I am harping on the same thing, as if I have gone mad. 

Yes and no Shri...on normal course of action ...that would have been best course of action but for RK- his relationship with his mother is very new and he does not listen to her  with 100% trust. If I had to be honest there are only two people who manage to reach him...Dips and Madhu. Both of them are prejudiced.

Radha would have reached him eventually if there was time but Paddy's handling of situation, Madhu's cluelessness and Sultan's increasing attraction has forced RK's hand. If he waits to resolve, understand the situation with clear mind...the prize will be lost. So he is busy securing the prize first or rather keeping it out of anyone's hand and then focussing on resolving the situation.

He cannot demand anything from Madhu but she is his best bet to snap out of his craziness just like he is her best bet to impress the danger Sultan brings with him in her life.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYsweetdeardesigrl414blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya050-SD-0_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9AreYaar

sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by sweetdear

RK is not in love yet..or may I say he still does not understand ISHQ...cos in ISHQ ,there are no demands,no restrictions,no expectations,no insecurities..but Immense TRUST . ISHQ simply means "giving" ...that's what Madhu did earlier...she just poured her heart out to the one whom she fell in love with,she was ready to sacrifice everything..just for him,she trusted him even around Deepali...cos she knew deep down that her love is unconditional. Rishabh Kundra needs to learn to trust her ...and for that he needs to realize his Ishq!!! He needs to realize to get her he needs to let her go first...that's when all the shackles of his insecurities will break lose to free his soul which is still holding some dark emotions deep within.

loved your review Clap frankly i dun care about the Sultan angle...what is he and what are his intentions ! we cannot cut slack on RK bec. of Sultan..pehle he was blind to his own love, her love, her feelings, then to his heart who was yearning for Madhu, now he's blind to her pain, her hurt, he's now blind to his own actions ! Ouch what did they turn him into Dead  the conventional notions of love, trust, empathy are not meant for Rishbah Kundra...actually he was oblivious to all of it in his entire life...it was Madhu who familiarized him with it , now she has spoilt him rotten , ab uska kuch nahi ho sakta ...LOL i guess this is the point of bringing Madhu back in RK mansion..that they still love each other subconsciously but trust is missing from both the ends due to which they may again fall apart...does he know what he has to do to instill that trust in Madhu? marry her with full rituals and give her that respect which she deserves..but again, that's not the motive behind this track...he will have Madhu, phir bhi his restlessness, insecurity, fear of losing Madhu will not leave him bec. he needs to find a CURE for his pain and her pain...

Thank you CharuEmbarrassed.
RK always tries to think from his head..unlike Madhu who thinks from her heart. RK's big fat ego prohibits him even to remotely acknowledge his emotions. He needs to realize his love for her to feel all other emotions. Now he is just stuck at a point to have Madhu to be present next to him.he will think about everything else only later, his mission now is to have her in his vicinity.so that he can be at peace and think about all the "why's" and "how's"... I treat this track as his journey towards his realization of his love and his passion for this one person whom he tried to destroy. It will be myriad of emotions...passionate, ugly, beautiful, enlightening moments in them. 

I feel once the ISHQ is in picture, then there should not be any room for any insecurity,jealousy. They say love liberates one's soul and makes it pure. As am talking about love, would like to quote these lines..I had read it somewhere ..
Love progresses in stages...Pyar, Ishq, Mohabbat.

Pyar - is when one feel they want to live with that particular person.
Ishq - is when they can't live without that particular person.
Mohabbat - is when they can even die, get destroyed for that person..

Well looking at the level of Passion that these two share for each other ...once they come out of the clutches of all negative emotions,memories of horrid past riding them currently and realize that they infact are each other's inevitable destiny...then their love will appear no less than Mohabbat where they will be willing to destroy every bit of their existence only to revive the other.Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoblacklamboriver123Angeena0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdear

Thank you CharuEmbarrassed.he will think about everything else only later, his mission now is to have her in his vicinity.so that he can be at peace and think about all the "why's" and "how's"... I treat this track as his journey towards his realization of his love and his passion for this one person whom he tried to destroy. It will be myriad of emotions...passionate, ugly, beautiful, enlightening moments in them. 

wishful thinking yaar on the part of their love LOL yes, it'll be myriad of emotions but i guess we got a fair idea of what this track is gonna be through Madhu's words "ab kuch raha hi nahi haasil karne ke liye, na biwi na ishq na junoon" ...he will very soon realize and then acknowledge that it's all over , he destroyed everything with his own hands, he needs to GET OVER IT, and start rebuilding the bond b/w them from scratch...that can be done only when he regains his sanity..God knows when it's gonna happen Wacko 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusweetdearblacklamboriver123Angeena

thetelleroftale Groupbie
thetelleroftale
thetelleroftale

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I really enjoyed reading everyone's reviews but as I'm still struggling with the quote feature, I'll just address people individually.
@Zoya_naziya- I loved your inset-outset take. I always thought of it as an undercurrent and waves.
That his revenge plan was an undercurrent to the waves he was making in their everyday life :)

@AreYaar- You're absolutely right about him cloaking some aspects. He lost grips with reality, lost track of when he was being himself and which parts he faked. And even though he wanted her to believe it was all fake, she (like us) could tell that wasn't true.
There is one particular scene that comes to mind- When MB is in her maikaa, RK wakes up and asks Bittuji to tone down as Biwi is asleep.
It's a minor detail but I found it touching (in the light of his revelation) because you can't fake concern like that. When you care about someone/ love them, it comes intrinsically to you.
My trust issues therefore are progressively less about the genuineness of his feelings and more about what he's about to do with them. 
Kahin aisa na ho ki to feed his ego, he decides to reject those feelings and plays it in reverse this time. Pretending not to love her when he does. (Then again, isn't this what he has been doing since the very morning after unwedding when he kept calling for Biwi and chai?)
So I'm not sure if his current disposition is a step after him overcoming his ego or whether there is a chance of it striking yet again.
Therein lies my paranoia :)

Regarding the mother/family angle, here is what I have to say and please bear with the slight generalization-
I believe that it is the law of nature for a mother to want her perceived best for her child and for that child to reject the mother's opinion/advice time and again.
Why?
A mother's advice comes from knowledge of the world and it's ways as well as experience. Experience gained from taking on the world and making mistakes.
So even though a mother doesn't want her child to repeat the mistakes she made and the child knows (deep down) that the mother is right, he/she will have to set forth to make their own mistakes.
And therein lies the greatness of a mother- to provide love and support anyway. (And if she is anything like mine, she won't hesitate to throw in an 'I told you so'!)
And a person can only truly appreciate this dichotomy when they have a child of their own and so the circle of life goes on.
And in this context, I'd like to quote @leelaa9 who put it perfectly-

Both Madhu and RK - and even Trishna - listen to their mothers' advice on a future course of action only when they themselves agree with what they are being told.

Otherwise, they simply ignore or circumvent it.

It's not for no reason that people say, 'The world would be a better place if everyone listened to their mother'
But my personal opinion is that the species of humans is incapable of this :)

Edited by thetelleroftale - 11 April 2013 at 4:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

JasperJazzsweetdearminu_8blacklamboriver123Angeena0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYdramagoblacklamboriver123Angeena0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYsweetdearriver123Angeena0-SD-0_charu_EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top