Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 (Page 18)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Shri, 

The dialogue RK to Madhu in the studio is

Ateet ke aag ko jalati rahogi, toh tum bhi jalogi aur main bhi...

It's a little paradoxical of him to say this too cuz usually he REVELS in the pain and destruction...and here he's telling her that if you keep raking up the ashes of the past, we'll BOTH burn...interesting choice of words...I guess a desperate man grabbing at anything he can.

that's what i'm interested in knowing..was Sultan the catalyst to this moronic behavior or was it self realization that he loves Madhu but subconsciously knows that she'll never come back toh he'll have to make her stay back by hook or crook..Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYblacklamboriver123Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya05TheRowdiestAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

that's what i'm interested in knowing..was Sultan the catalyst to this moronic behavior or was it self realization that he loves Madhu but subconsciously knows that she'll never come back toh he'll have to make her stay back by hook or crook..Confused

I think the subconscious realization is likely...it's not Sultan...it's the fact that Madhu isn't coming back to him...so he's going about these extreme ways to get her...maybe he does subconsciously realize that he can't redeem himself for the things he's done. Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYblacklamboriver123Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_

sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Wow!! After reading all the reviews..I just could not stop myself from postingLOL!!loved them all...hands downTongue!!

I am so thrilled and thoroughly enjoying this junooni RK so much..he was asking her continuously if she knew whether they will meet again,melt in each other(karva chauth), feel this way...I want to ask RK if he ever knew..the girl whom he never found worth his touch..now making him pine so much that he is trying to touch her,hold her,feel her at every given instance.He was so engrossed imagining a broken,withered,lonely Madhu while planning his revenge drama..he completely ignored to think about his state of mind once she is gone...well no wonder they say LOVE can do wonders..where everything else fails.

RK 's passion is consuming him so hard right now that he is failing to acknowledge that he is actually hurting Madhu by forcefully dragging her with him, but then he can't be blamed...he is one passionate guy..Embarrassed!!! He feels he is just right in possessing what belongs to him rightfully...and not to any other soul in this universe...his fear of losing her to someone else has taken its toll and is making him do all these extreme things.

Somehow I feel Madhu...still not comepletely into RK due to the past and the pain..she won't forgive him and accept until SHE feels his apology( of his kind in his own way) is straight from his heart.
( like in Zindagi na milegi dobara...Hrithik says to Farhan akthar about his sorryLOL..sorry I couldn't help myself here).

RK is not in love yet..or may I say he still does not understand ISHQ...cos in ISHQ ,there are no demands,no restrictions,no expectations,no insecurities..but Immense TRUST . ISHQ simply means "giving" ...that's what Madhu did earlier...she just poured her heart out to the one whom she fell in love with,she was ready to sacrifice everything..just for him,she trusted him even around Deepali...cos she knew deep down that her love is unconditional. Rishabh Kundra needs to learn to trust her ...and for that he needs to realize his Ishq!!! He needs to realize to get her he needs to let her go first...that's when all the shackles of his insecurities will break lose to free his soul which is still holding some dark emotions deep within.
Re Sultan...I somehow feel there is a reason why they have shown him as softy gangster..usually gangsters are heartless and they don't think twice to own something they like...hence mebbe there will be a time when Madhu pleads him to let go of her and save Rishabh whom she truly loves ..being shown the golden gangster he will end up agreeing to do just that which otherwise does not suit for a normal gangster behavior. That may lead to the path of RK's ISHQ. This is all me interpreting Sultan n his demeanour.

From yesterday's episode..I just loved the "ateet" dialogues from Rishabh KundraSmile..It makes me feel he is on the right path...he has realized he can't change the past...but for sure NOT to carve out an ugly present due to horrid past.

Apologies...my post got so longEmbarrassed!!! I know few things could be repetitive ..but I really wanted to get them out of my system...Embarrassed

Edited by sweetdear - 10 April 2013 at 11:30pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzblacklamboriver123Angeenaminu_8Ananya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0susan7_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9AreYaar

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Shri, 

The dialogue RK to Madhu in the studio is

Ateet ke aag ko jalati rahogi, toh tum bhi jalogi aur main bhi...

It's a little paradoxical of him to say this too cuz usually he REVELS in the pain and destruction...and here he's telling her that if you keep raking up the ashes of the past, we'll BOTH burn...interesting choice of words...I guess a desperate man grabbing at anything he can.

Nowadays he seems to be the paragon of paradoxes...

But the guy is going thro' a huge deluge of changes within him, most of which he himself is unable to comprehend and he is seeking/grasping her for his own survival... 

For his growth,there has to be changes in him, he needs to shed certain layers, acquire certain layers.. But for that he needs to regain back his sanity... Hopefully after these bouts of hysterical madness and desperation, when some semblence of stability seeps in him, he would bounce back...

On a different note, this guy actually told madhu during love-test khulaasa that she is like his oxygen cylinder and also that she is his private sooraj ki pehli kiran... Isn't she becoming just that for him? And she had equated him to the darkest part of the night... 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzblacklamboriver123Angeenaminu_8Ananya05_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

On a different note, this guy actually told madhu during love-test khulaasa that she is like his oxygen cylinder and also that she is his private sooraj ki pehli kiran... Isn't she becoming just that for him? And she had equated him to the darkest part of the night... 

He did? Wow I don't remember this scene...LOL but again...he said the TRUTH to her at SO many points...I think his heart spoke out the truth even as his mind was telling him "it's all part of the revenge"...and now truth is MANIFESTING itself as he literally isn't able to even BREATHE with her not around him...that instant panic in the last scene today spoke volumes.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzriver123Angeenaminu_8zoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

He did? Wow I don't remember this scene...LOL but again...he said the TRUTH to her at SO many points...I think his heart spoke out the truth even as his mind was telling him "it's all part of the revenge"...and now truth is MANIFESTING itself as he literally isn't able to even BREATHE with her not around him...that instant panic in the last scene today spoke volumes.

Yes, he did say that when he comes back to her after his patch-up with his Mom...
And  I actually refuse to believe that all the moments he spent with her were a LIE, except here and there... He truly gave himself in, except the physical proximity , that's the reason why Madhu is confidently able to say he loved her... I repeat what I said after their drunken escapade, revenge was at the outset and every single moment he spent with her was the inset... And the inset is as TRUE as the outset itself... Well, it's just that I can't prove it  until the guy himself confesses... 
Now tell me, the guy confessed  that him coming to know of Malik's murder attempt was like a newton Apple... And the same night, after dropping her off at her maayka, he fondly remembers her before going to sleep...he remembers her during breakfast the nex morning... he hallucinates about her the next night and then he dreams about her in the Raat akeli hai... Wasn't he the one who fell faster than her? 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzsweetdeardesigrl414anastasia21minu_8blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9AreYaar

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdear

RK is not in love yet..or may I say he still does not understand ISHQ...cos in ISHQ ,there are no demands,no restrictions,no expectations,no insecurities..but Immense TRUST . ISHQ simply means "giving" ...that's what Madhu did earlier...she just poured her heart out to the one whom she fell in love with,she was ready to sacrifice everything..just for him,she trusted him even around Deepali...cos she knew deep down that her love is unconditional. Rishabh Kundra needs to learn to trust her ...and for that he needs to realize his Ishq!!! He needs to realize to get her he needs to let her go first...that's when all the shackles of his insecurities will break lose to free his soul which is still holding some dark emotions deep within.

loved your review Clap frankly i dun care about the Sultan angle...what is he and what are his intentions ! we cannot cut slack on RK bec. of Sultan..pehle he was blind to his own love, her love, her feelings, then to his heart who was yearning for Madhu, now he's blind to her pain, her hurt, he's now blind to his own actions ! Ouch what did they turn him into Dead  the conventional notions of love, trust, empathy are not meant for Rishbah Kundra...actually he was oblivious to all of it in his entire life...it was Madhu who familiarized him with it , now she has spoilt him rotten , ab uska kuch nahi ho sakta ...LOL i guess this is the point of bringing Madhu back in RK mansion..that they still love each other subconsciously but trust is missing from both the ends due to which they may again fall apart...does he know what he has to do to instill that trust in Madhu? marry her with full rituals and give her that respect which she deserves..but again, that's not the motive behind this track...he will have Madhu, phir bhi his restlessness, insecurity, fear of losing Madhu will not leave him bec. he needs to find a CURE for his pain and her pain...

Edited by _charu_ - 10 April 2013 at 11:59pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzsweetdearblacklamboriver123Angeenaminu_8Ananya05zoya_naziyaleelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Yes, he did say that when he comes back to her after his patch-up with his Mom...
And  I actually refuse to believe that all the moments he spent with her were a LIE, except here and there... He truly gave himself in, except the physical proximity , that's the reason why Madhu is confidently able to say he loved her... I repeat what I said after their drunken escapade, revenge was at the outset and every single moment he spent with her was the inset... And the inset is as TRUE as the outset itself... Well, it's just that I can't prove it  until the guy himself confesses... 
Now tell me, the guy confessed  that him coming to know of Malik's murder attempt was like a newton Apple... And the same night, after dropping her off at her maayka, he fondly remembers her before going to sleep...he remembers her during breakfast the nex morning... he hallucinates about her the next night and then he dreams about her in the Raat akeli hai... Wasn't he the one who fell faster than her? 

Oh I COMPLETELY agree...I'm of the same opinion too...he truly did give himself in...just that he wasn't CONSCIOUSLY aware of it...he THINKS he was faking it...but pretty much all of it was genuine...He can SPIN it anyway he wants...but the facts don't change...but yeah I'm also waiting to see when he manages to admit itLOLLOL

LOL but there is no point going into the details of when he was falling for her and when he was plotting revenge vis a vis Newton Uncle's Apple...it was happening in parallel...this is RK we're talking about...anything goes...I think he'd started to grow fond of her around the time of dropping her off to the maaykaa...I think they both started developing a soft corner around the same time...but Madhu fell HARDER vis a vis her Pareshaan realization.

His fall is just BEGINNING now...lol...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzdesigrl414anastasia21blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

Go to top