Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 (Page 16)

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Link to two reviews on today's episodes, one which was a fun read, the other one (the TT one) didn't particularly resonate with me - but maybe its just me and I'm not enjoying the writer all that much.

(remove space between telly tadka)
Telly tadka reviews lost thier credibility for me after the first article on sultan where the writer equated his activities with Paddo...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angeena0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

Telly tadka reviews lost thier credibility for me after the first article on sultan where the writer equated his activities with Paddo...

Agreed. I'm just taking the article as another POV - just like like any other post on MF!

Edited by river123 - 10 April 2013 at 5:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

armummyAngeena0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
So here's how I'm seeing the dramatis personae in the RK unraveling drama:
  • Radha: the Mother.  Will provide sage advice that her son may or may not take, and help him calm down somewhat.  
  • Sultan: the self-appointed Third Wheel.  Will be the cause of bringing matters to a head.  
  • Madhu:  the Queen.  She holds all the cards and will ultimately be the only one to pull RK out of his downward spiral.  I am very intrigued by what she will do, how she orchestrates (knowingly or unknowingly) the direction of events and the story itself.  

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_Opiumdesigrl414armummyblacklamboAngeenaanastasia21Ananya050-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

It is not his jealousy that is driving him but fear, concern and some form of realization driving him.

In today's episode...RK was lacking his usual sleek finesse. He is desperate and hurt...he does not know what he wants and why? All he knows is if he waits to discover answers...he will loose Madhu forever. He seemed subdued and teary when Madhu recounted her memories to him.

He knows he needs her  with him...he is confident (though it is becoming shaky by minute) that Madhu loves him too but she is too angry to accept the truth or even listen to anything. He needs to force her to face that truth if they have to rebuild anything out of thier relationship starting with forgiveness. Hence he gets her home on his turf where there are very few third party influences to get the process started.

awesome review Puja..this is how i view it ...this is his LAST desperate attempt to set everything right..at the back of his mind, he's well aware ke the issue if far from being resolved, Madhu will not forgive him anytime soon...I agree with Shri too..I saw him breaking down today, in no time he will crumble...

He was not dismissing his act as a nok jhok, he very well knows ke aisa nahi hai..and we know this is not the re-conciliation we've been waiting for toh i'm not disappointed also...CV's have planned a full fledged nervous breakdown of RK, as per Padmini's curse... i'm waiting for that moment patiently bec. only when he will hit the lowest , his resurrection will start...i'm not bothered with Madhu's presence in RK mansion, guess she'll not stay for more than 2-3 days...she will do no good to him, instead drive him off the edge ...i'm not viewing it from Madhu's POV  bec. i know, at the end of it, he's all set to lose everything and she still has the upper hand...she should be a mute witness  to the destruction, jitna uska dil toota hai, usse zyada RK ka tootega..

Edited by _charu_ - 10 April 2013 at 8:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYriver123Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya050-SD-0Fortitude

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hi2life

full bang on episode. RK the absolute kameena so unapologtic. i was absolutely enjoying it though deep down i know this is such a wrong means of fighting for the end(her love). i thought i am kameeni to be so crazy about this ridiculouly stylish crazy super star. Madhu sure is the oldest member on the list. after thing get settled between them they will have a laugh remembering this. At some point he will surely breakdown before her.
"maine tumhe itni baar dekha hai jitni baar tumne apne aap ko nahi dekha"(ur dressing table mirror)----- i loved the dialogue.
RK bashers after this uske oopar chad jayenge poora rashan paani leke. but this is called entertainment.     Love u RK, no matter what

Sorry not a proper analysis like all u wonderful people here are capable of

It is still straight and I liked it for it being so simple. The bolded lines made me smile. 

Even I was smiling at that dialogue of his.  God!!! Madhu is seeing someone else...a person she never knew...this guy before her expresses how he used to admire her, and she gets nervous, who is this crazy person, who saw me so many times ROFL  RK -Unravelled is something that Madhu wants to RUN away from him. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuRed_Opiumriver123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

Ah RK, your capacity for self-denial is amazing. And one only emulated by politicians- the humiliation, the pain, the sheer destruction you wrecked on Madhu becomes a tiff? Wow. And on top of that- everything is going to be the same. Oy Vey. Not happening, my dear superstar. Not happening.
I'm actually glad its going this way. Extremes=entertainment. A part of me is appalled RK is doing this. The rest of me can't wait to see his deconstruction as the track goes on. His desperation, his denial are so wonderfully rendered, when he finally registers that his equation with Madhu has changed, not because of Sultan but because of what he did, that will be lovely to behold. How he rebuilds himself, how the dynamics between him and Madhu change, all will make for a very entertaining track.

I liked that Madhu fought back. She's still mixed about him, but very fearful of what he is doing. It's been so long since she's seen him like this, and I don't think his intensity has ever been focused on her this way. But this is also good- Madhu needs to see RK's every facet for the relationship to go forward. After such a betrayal, unless and until RK completely bares himself to Madhu, by purpose of by accident, how will she believe him? And how can she trust the actions until she sees how out of control he actually is? Our most genuine reactions are our rawest, and that is what Madhu will be seeing.
I have faith in my Madhu and her emotional strength- she'll weather this storm and come out stronger for it. Don't know where she'll be with relation to RK but I know she won't be with Sultan.

That brings us to the "Oh, Heaven, I feel like I am in the tower of london hanging by the chains" segment of the show. Suryan- can't be bothered to type them together.
Ah, Sultan, I can see why so many girls are gaga over you- your style, the dulcet tones of your voice. I'm a fan. No wait, I'm not.
Good though that he was a disciplinarian. Please don't encourage your kids obsession with Madhu. Its bad for him and bad for you. Go back to Dubai and make eyes at some married women there.

AA,

Liked your review there. Bolded part is beautiful.  It is beautiful because I sensed as if now you see some hope, in one or the other way.  May be they finally came up with some sense in what they show,  because, after a long time, your review came up like this...especially post Feb days, where u decided to just go for watching the paraphernalia rather than the drama.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuRed_Opiumsweetdearriver123Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

The return of Bhabhiji-Part II

A mad riot by RK!!!!!! 

Sikky was the most happiest of the lot that Bhabhiji is backROFL

Sikky and RK were the dialogue ke dukaan today!!!!! 

Totally agree Zoya.  The CVs actually well directed back to back episode about RK-Unravelling, RK-Craziness.  Madhu was really like...whom I am seeing here ?!!!  Wish she had seen this man before ROFL  Btw...I am not supposed to notice Dipali...but have to say, Seema Mishra was fuming mad with disappointment as she gets snubbed by RK, Sikky and angry at her part played in getting Madhu back. She was seething in anger.  Good acting there.

The way I saw dominating emotional expressions in the characters for the actors
  1. VD -RK - Craziness
  2. DD -MB - Panic, Shock and Absolute need to run away from there.
  3. Sikander - Sikky - Happiness
  4. SM -Dips - Seething Anger
  5. IM -Bittuji - Perplexed
  6. Servants - Crazed in zealous work like their master LOL
The Band Baaje waale stopped the moment Madhu was saying, "RK let me go" ROFL  Intelligent guys.

Like we discussed, yes CVs use RK as their puppet/pivot for running all their crazy experimentation in the name of twist within already crazy drama. And VD does deliver what they want of him. I would have cried buckets for making me a villain in revenge drama. But this guy played that villain and now this crazy person.  But for that matter, I should applaud that these actors agreed for crazy drama and delivered the needful...Shama Deshpande also for once being the Leaky Tap, Padmini for being Mother India, Balraj for that Crazy Father, Dips for being Despo. Sikky for being the Loser, Shamsher for having turned him into a three time murder attempter, Madhu for running Crazy MEIEJ drama and Sultan for agreeing to be most unbelievable Gangster for a ridiculous Gangster Track.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 April 2013 at 6:06am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuthetelleroftaleRed_OpiumdramagoUDEYsweetdeardesigrl414Shazzieriver123Angeenaanastasia21Ananya05zoya_naziya_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

Sorry for tapkofying at randomEmbarrassed

But seems everyone is disappointed with the "nok - jhok" dialogue of RK. Is it just me or does anyone else also feel that maybe that was his reply to bittuji...the press byte which bittuji was asking for??? He wants bittuji to tell the press that it was just a little pati patni wali nok jhok between them maybe??

your thoughts plzz...

Totally agree with you Shruti.

Press ko thodi na sab kuch sach sach bataayenge !!!!  I felt that way.

Btw...its me Shridevi, if you are wondering who is SD.

Originally posted by vd-rocks

i was jus goin to say dis n i read ur post! i agree with u...i feel da same!

Originally posted by zoya_naziya

That is what I thought too... 

Tomorrow anyways the guy is going to tell her to punish him anyway she wants or the likes...

Originally posted by _charu_

i didn't find anything wrong with the dialogue..whatever happens b/w them is their problem, the press need not know the details...don't celebs give similar statements in real life too? perhaps more sugar coated than these ! 

Agree with rest of you all.  I said the same in my review over page 11.

Sent by JasperJazz

Even a lot die-hard Rishbala/RK fans are not happy with RK calling the whole unwedding drama a mere nok-jhonk.

While I am also upset about it but I also have a slightly different take on it. Maybe RK did not want his apology to be triggered due to hounding media. His focus was not to save his public image (He had already said ki ye press ko impress karne ka waqt nahin hai). We know that he is going to own up that what he did was wrong and asks Madhu to punish him for what he did. So in all probabilty he wanted to apologize to Madhu first and that too directly, without going through media. Had he given a politically correct answer at this time, Madhu would have believed it to be his attempt to save his public image.
RK is seeking redemption, he is trying to win Madhu's love again. His means to do so may be unconventional, maybe even wrong, but those are the only means he knows. And he is leaving no stone unturned to woo Madhu back. I hope Madhu is able to see past his mean and feel his intent.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 10 April 2013 at 9:38pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuRed_Opiumriver123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

Go to top