Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 (Page 15)

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Originally posted by AreYaar

Also interesting that RK's first instinct even on the drunken night was to want to take Madhu home...he did it then also and he's done it today also...

It's actually playing out eerily similar to those scenes... refusal to come back to him, then him actually taking her home...

It would be interesting indeed if something could trigger their memory of that drunk night.

Re: similarities to the drunken night that day when RK says to bittuji mere ghar madhu has a slight frown and then when he days hamare ghar she nods and smiles. Today also he says the same but the way he says it is so different and he reaction is equally different.
Also RK didn't say his usual Tum sirf meri ho or sirf mera haq hai... he said Tum meri apni ho.. Don't know if it means anything different.. I didnt mind it as much as his mera haq hai routine

The way RK said "dil hai mere paas" when he was publicly humiliating Madhu for Sultan breaking the windshield of his car, made me think that at least he remembers the events of the drunk night. He was talking in a loud enough sound for everyone present to hear but he lowered his voice just to say those 4 words to Madhu as if they were said for her benefit alone.  Or am I mistaken? 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYriver123AngeenaMFarah13armummy0-SD-0ritzy09sree.gattuzoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Guys, I think what is most needed of both Radha and Padmini for at least the next hour in the MEIEJverse is their *absence*.

Radha and Padmini can assuredly be useful as a catalyst in getting the couple closer.
But any actual effect on RK and Madhu is only through each other.
The mothers are valued by both in crisis not as guide against their own inclinations but only as a support in the course of action they themselves wish to undertake.
And as such, it is in that role that each mother has proven most effective.

...still typing...

Exactly what I'm trying to say as well...Madhu and Padmini are used as catalysts from time to time but the only ppl who can REALLY get through to each other RK and Madhu...they need time though...and for good or bad, RK bringing Madhu home is giving them that time with each other, in each other's presence.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuRed_Opiumblacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13zoya_naziyasree.gattuAnanya05leelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blacklambo

The way RK said "dil hai mere paas" when he was publicly humiliating Madhu for Sultan breaking the windshield of his car, made me think that at least he remembers the events of the drunk night. He was talking in a loud enough sound for everyone present to hear but he lowered his voice just to say those 4 words to Madhu as if they were said for her benefit alone.  Or am I mistaken? 

No, RK doesn't remember the events of that night clearly...they both have very hazy memories...if RK remembered, he'd have pointed out the TIGHT WAALI HUG from that night to Madhu too I betLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuarmummyMFarah13blacklamboriver123Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya05leelaa9

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

There is a saying in marathi called "Sonarane kaan tochane". It means for ear piercing ceremony the jeweler (Leela or Ananya can help me with the exact word here) is brought home. He does not waste time in pampering the child thinking oh will it hurt him or not.He just pierces the ears, gives back the crying child to his mother and goes away. RK needs that shock treatment. The realization that there exists someone powerful (maybe more than him) who can take away Madhu from him if he does not recover from this self-destructive phase and get back to relationship rebuilding phase with Madhu.

MM,

You translated perfectly. Clap What do you need us for? LOL
But you came up with an apt saying for him. The man needs a shock treatment. It might come in the form of Sultan pointing a gun at him, thereby showing him that there is someone else apart from him, who cares for Madhu. That is no longer is copyright.

Edited by Ananya05 - 10 April 2013 at 3:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsMFarah13river123Angeenazoya_naziyaritzy090-SD-0leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
As you all must be aware of my morning's fiasco with MAIN forum perceived propriety, where I have been advised about several things ...and one of which happens to be for me "to go and look for meaning of psychopath..."

After watching the episode, RK came across as "Pagla gaya" in Hindi and "Gone Crazy" in English. He did not look psycho to me.

So as advised I did look for the meanings.  And here is the meaning and I also will give the source links.

I bolded the parts that I felt from the episode.

Crazy
  • Affected with madness; insane.
  • Informal. Departing from proportion or moderation, especially:
    1. Possessed by enthusiasm or excitement: The crowd at the game went crazy.
    2. Immoderately fond; infatuated: was crazy about boys.
    3. Intensely involved or preoccupied: is crazy about cars and racing.
    4. Foolish or impractical; senseless: a crazy scheme for making quick money.
  • Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/crazy#ixzz2Q6ARktUq

Psychopath
    n.
    A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/psychopath#ixzz2Q6KayDdQ

Mad
    adj., madder, maddest.
    1. Angry; resentful. See synonyms at angry.
    2. Suffering from a disorder of the mind; insane.
    3. Temporarily or apparently deranged by violent sensations, emotions, or ideasmad with jealousy.
    4. Lacking restraint or reason; foolish: I was mad to have hired her in the first place.
    5. Feeling or showing strong liking or enthusiasm: mad about sports.
    6. Marked by extreme excitement, confusion, or agitation; frantica mad scramble for the bus.
    7. Boisterously gay; hilarious: had a mad time.
    8. Affected by rabies; rabid.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/mad#ixzz2Q6LGvip9

Insane
    adj.
      1. Of, exhibiting, or afflicted with insanity.
      2. Characteristic of or associated with persons afflicted with insanity: an insane laugh; insane babbling.
      3. Intended for use by such persons: an insane asylum.
    1. Immoderate; wildinsane jealousy.
    2. Very foolish; absurd: took insane risks behind the wheel.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/insane#ixzz2Q6LRjDuQ

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 10 April 2013 at 4:30pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_Opiumapolloartemispnarssweetdearriver123Angeenaanastasia21Ananya05zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
    blacklambo
    blacklambo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by 0-SD-0

The way I see it, to cope up with his situation, Rishabh Kundra needs FAMILY CARE now and not Madhu. She is the reason of his pain and he cannot demand anything from her.  And seriously where is his Family or Mother.  

Sorry, I am harping on the same thing, as if I have gone mad. 

This kind of help works for someone like Madhu, who has always had family support and has been brought up in a loving family atmosphere.  Communication between members becomes an integral part of family culture then.

RK, on the other hand, had alienated himself from his own flesh and blood for the past 16 years.  His reconciliation has been very recent and does not go deep deep enough yet.  He is still not seeking Rji out. RK is shown to merely answer her questions when she comes to his room or stops him in the hallway. He is speaking to her when spoken to.

This is not to say that family care will not help him.  It will help but not to the extent he needs.  RS replied to someone I know that RK's redemption will be different.  Go figure!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuarmummyMFarah13river123Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya050-SD-0sree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
    river123
    river123

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
    Link to two reviews on today's episodes, one which was a fun read, the other one (the TT one) didn't particularly resonate with me - but maybe its just me and I'm not enjoying the writer all that much.

(remove space between telly tadka)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angeena0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
    Red_Opium
    Red_Opium

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Shri,

I believe during time of crisis and calamity any type of positive support is necessary, it helps greatly with the healing process.  However, source of support is not limited to family; at times we could find a shoulder to lean on outside our family circle.  Currently, RK has two people who genuinely care for him: Radha and Bittuji; however, the man not too often willingly accepts help or any advice.

Today he appeared to me as a long string of firecracker that was bursting nonstop.  The desperation in him was being masked by: drastic set of actions, and nonstop flow of sarcastic dialogues.  In the midst of all this chaos, Radha might be able to offer some peace but the question is will he let her advice him?  I do agree with you, he needs to snap out of this state mind (the faster the better)'

@RK=Crazy, RK agrees with your labeling LOL.  In today's episode, he declared himself as up-normal, rather then a psychopath.

Edited by Red_Opium - 10 April 2013 at 5:19pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuapolloartemisUDEYblacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13zoya_naziyaAnanya050-SD-0leelaa9

Go to top