Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 (Page 13)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thetelleroftale

Also, if and when MB believes it, she will also have to accept that his love for her will never be the same as her love for him.
At some level she hasn't dissociated the RK of her dreams from the real one. He showed her the difference in a very obvious way at the unwedding but she will have to pick up on the subtleties in the future.
Not more, not less...his love will be different. There will always be drama and dialogues and she will have to filter it out if she wants to see/hear what lies beneath.

And after all this, when I watched the precap where he makes her admit her love, I couldn't help fearing that his next line would be, 'Just checking' before throwing her out again. I know, paranoid! Sigh!

LOL even after the lengths to which RK has gone losing it, you STILL think he's faking it?LOLLOL...No, I don't think there is anything of the sort...his desperation to know that she still loves him is different from anything that happened before...he's already had his revenge and it's backfired on him big time...there are no more magic bunnies to pull out of this revenge hat anymore, pplLOL

Agree about Madhu needing to understand that RK's love for her will always be different from her love for him...this can't be a typical ghar-ghar khelte hain rosy paradise that Madhu is liable to lean towards.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyathetelleroftaleRed_OpiumUDEYMFarah13minu_8blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziyasree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
The way I see it, to cope up with his situation, Rishabh Kundra needs FAMILY CARE now and not Madhu. She is the reason of his pain and he cannot demand anything from her.  And seriously where is his Family or Mother.  

Sorry, I am harping on the same thing, as if I have gone mad. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyapnarsRed_Opiumpsk08sweetdearblacklamboriver123Angeenaminu_8MFarah13zoya_naziyaAnanya05ritzy09_charu_

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

The way I see it, to cope up with his situation, Rishabh Kundra needs FAMILY CARE now and not Madhu. She is the reason of his pain and he cannot demand anything from her.  And seriously where is his Family or Mother.  

I have to disagree...Radhaji or any family care won't heal RK in this situation...Madhu is the reason as well as the ONLY antidote for his madness...that's just how it goes with RK...He will not get any semblance of sanity back unless he has Madhu and her love back...The only understanding he needs right now is from Madhu...but the situation is so complex...he is making it worse for himself and Madhu is in no position to give him that understanding as of now

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaUDEYRed_Opiumpsk08desigrl414minu_8blacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13ritzy090-SD-0Ananya05zoya_naziyawar_is_peace_charu_leelaa9

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Voh apne Bhai ka Nashe ka effect hai Shri
Jaldi uthrega nahi! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minu_8Angeena0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

thetelleroftale Groupbie
thetelleroftale
thetelleroftale

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=AreYaar]

LOL even after the lengths to which RK has gone losing it, you STILL think he's faking it?LOLLOL...No, I don't think there is anything of the sort...his desperation to know that she still loves him is different from anything that happened before...he's already had his revenge and it's backfired on him big time...there are no more magic bunnies to pull out of this revenge hat anymore, pplLOL

Agree about Madhu needing to understand that RK's love for her will always be different from her love for him...this can't be a typical ghar-ghar khelte hain rosy paradise that Madhu is liable to lean towards.

@AreYaar- Look at the lengths he went to the first time! I've always felt that the heartbreak was just as much about him breaking up with her (revealing he was faking) as it was about the extent of drama he created on that day!
But you're right, it's a highly unlikely scenario. Thankfully! :)

P.S. I'm still getting a hang of the quote feature, please bear with me!

Edited by thetelleroftale - 10 April 2013 at 2:55pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoomsyasyaMFarah13river123Angeenasree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thetelleroftale

@AreYaar- Look at the lengths he went to the first time! I've always felt that the heartbreak was just as much about him breaking up with her (revealing he was faking) as it was about the extent of drama he created on that day!
But you're right, it's a highly unlikely scenario. Thankfully! :)

Hmmm my take on the revenge revelation is different...he played it up for the drama, yes...but he also cloaked a lot of the moments that WERE genuine...he didn't fake everything for the sake of getting her to fall for him...he used what she had already put out there...that is what he told her too...that her first mistake was giving him SYMPATHY.

But what he's asking for now has nothing to do with any of that...in his own words, all those stages have long passed...this is the real deal...there is nothing else left to shatter...he's tried both the mind and the heart...and the only person shattered is himself...which is why he's rushing back to her in desperation to gather his life back.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuthetelleroftalesyasyaUDEYblacklamboriver123Angeenasree.gattuzoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

I have to disagree...Radhaji or any family care won't heal RK in this situation...Madhu is the reason as well as the ONLY antidote for his madness...that's just how it goes with RK...He will not get any semblance of sanity back unless he has Madhu and her love back...The only understanding he needs right now is from Madhu...but the situation is so complex...he is making it worse for himself and Madhu is in no position to give him that understanding as of now

That's why someone else than Madhu. Why Madhu should become his medicine yaar.. ?? Seriously !!!!! That's bollocks !!!  He needs a person who is NOT the SOURCE of PAIN or RELIEF. He needs a DISCONNECT from HIS MADNESS...and so someone completely different who will take away from his craziness.

Aisa thodi na paagal ko woh de denge jo woh maang raha raha hai ?!!!! 

Madhu chahiye Madhu Chahiye...NOPE

He needs SENSE more than MADHU.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuRed_OpiumblacklamboAngeenaMFarah13zoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_Fortitude

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

Voh apne Bhai ka Nashe ka effect hai Shri
Jaldi uthrega nahi! 

ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

Go to top