Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 (Page 11)

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

The return of Bhabhiji-Part II

A mad riot by RK!!!!!! 

Sikky was the most happiest of the lot that Bhabhiji is backROFL

Sikky and RK were the dialogue ke dukaan today!!!!! 

@Bold ROFLROFLROFL, they indeed were.  I hope Sikky's dialogues continues to remain as entertaining as today. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414MFarah13river123Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya05leelaa9

supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Gosh, what an episode ! Shocked

The RK I saw today reminded me of the RK back in August during their wedding. But the major difference is that the emotions then and the emotions now are completely different. It was complete hate back then. Today, the hate is still there but love is equally over-powering as well.
Plus, usually it would be RK speaking and Rishabh watching from behind, and sometimes Rishabh speaks as well. But I felt this episode showed Rishabh speaking through RK.

It was interesting how his only focus was Madhu today. He didn't even let others say a single word against him or Madhu (felt sorry for the servant he yelled at thoughErmm) I know he's done that during pre-revenge stage as well, but there was just this huge contrast between then and now. I liked how he was trying to set everything in the house according to Madhu's likes and dislikes. LOL

And most importantly, he confirmed he is indeed crazy and never was normal to begin with ROFL. If I were Madhu, I would've probably face-palmed myself when he said that LOL
If I were to view the episode on its own and not care for previous or future episodes, then I would definitely say that there was entertainment. As a viewer, I was enthralled by what was happening and glued to it. Star

Now coming to the storyline, I loved how Madhu gave him a reality check. For a few moments, Rishabh was moved by it. But, he's not ready to face it yet. So he says let bygones be bygones. Maybe he was right there, but the timing was absolutely wrong. The wounds are still fresh and it'll take time to heal for Madhu.

Rishabh, who is now in denial of his actions, drags Madhu back to his place. And he even says to Bittuji that there was no battle between him and Madhu, and it was just a small tiff D'ohI figured later on that what he said must've been for the press, but my instant reaction to that was the same as Madhu's Pinch Time is definitely working against him these days. And unfortunately, it's not going to make it easy for Rishabh at all. 

So in the end, I'm conflicted as a viewer. Because I feel for Madhu seeing what RK's doing, but I can't help but feel for Rishabh as well. Somewhere along the lines, the CVs have justified the stance of both characters for me.

P.S. I always find it hilarious when RK's carrying Madhu around. He always look like a kid on a mission LOL Seeing him do that today brought back memories from post-studio night back in September. 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

FazzyBoomshanmanjusyasyaUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzKaydesigrl414minu_8Neutral_MonaMFarah13blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0sree.gattuleelaa9AreYaar

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
As far as I understand RK after unwed drama..all his actions n reactions are the effect of parting with Madhu.

He is jealous, restless, angry, confused, disgusting...everything. He is going through a total bad phase n gone totally insane. He is not not having peace of mind..unable to sleep, day dreaming, night dreaming...becoming mad...and he is marching towards a BIG nervous break down...Seems that Padmini's curses showing effect on RK.

AND only after that he will come to his senses...Rishabh will take over RK.

And new Rishabh will be completely different than RK and earlier Rishabh. He will beg forgiveness for his deeds and then will not force himself on Madhu. He may give Madhu much required space n time to overcome the pain he had given to her. He may free her from his contract n life forever.

And I suppose the process is already started n will take new turn once RK-Sultan confrontation happens where RK going to completely mis-judge Sultan-Madhu relation.

Let see whats there in store for us.

Edited by i-me-myself - 10 April 2013 at 1:35pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoomsyasyaUDEYJasperJazzKaydesigrl414minu_8MFarah13blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0sree.gattuAreYaar

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Except for Sikky and his Dialogues, nothing was hilarious to me.  I knew that this would happen to me when I actually watch the episode. Watching SBB pictures of the same scenes on Monday sent me on a laugh riot and at that time I knew that in reality there will not be anything to laugh about.  And this is what happened today.  Only Sikky really gave me fun and good moments...truly. He was like heaving a sigh of relief that someone is back to keep his wife in check.

Sikky dialogues ROFL
Return of Bhabhiji - Part II
Mubarak ko Wifey ! Bhgawaan ne meri Sun li Ise kehte hain Complete Family. Sabke paas Apne Apne Pati aur apni apni Patni. Koi bhi Idhar Udhar Gadbad Nahin Karega. Isi Baat pe tumhaaari nazar toh utaaru

The episode was really HIGH on drama and entertainment.  There was anger, stupidity, Panic and absolute craziness...one enacting madness incarnate and the other recognizing madness and trying to flee from it. .Must say ...the CVs beautifully directed the craziness.

Madhubala was literally kidnapped by Rishabh Kundra.  How is HE going to snap out of it ? He seems to be frozen with whatever he has been thinking. He was not this mad when he married. he atleast gave her 24 hour notice and was waiting for revert call. But now...he is standing on a precipice.

Where is Radhaji ? Someone needs to slap him real hard to knock sense...like give an Electric Shock. Shocked

Things that caught my attentionGeek
  • RK and Madhu's dialogues in the studio
RK to Madhu - Ateet ki Aag ko jalaati rahogi, tum bhi jalogi aur main bhi jaloonga 
Main is aag ko bujhaana chaahta hoon - Question I have is : Rishabh Kundra ! you just blurted it out. Were you thinking about it all these days ? Or was it just for argument's sake ?

MB to RK - Na Koi Biwi, Na koi Ishq, Na koi Junoon.  It was a good answer to Rishabh Kundra, making him go absolutely crazy. Kuch to hua...It had to happen to that man.

• RK ka dimaag sach mein satak gaya hai, khisak gaya hai. Someone really needs him to calm him down. Gosh!!! what did the CVs do ? Where did they send away Radhaji without any notice ? Did RK send her away to some place in his plan ?
  • The way RK reacted to his servant keeping the quilt on his bed. He actually yelled at the servant for touching his bed. Really ? !!!! Was he upset at the two different quilts ?
  • The way he still kept his sense for Bittuji's questions, giving instructions to servants, observing Sikky and smouldering fire at Dipali.  
  • Dealing with Press - I was caught by people, Bittuji and MB upset about the Nok Jhonk word used by RK as his press statement for all that happened between him and MB.  I am personally curious to know, what was the Press calling that ...Bittuji was not clear about dialogue wise. Was the Press thinking the couple is seperated, estranged or how much story they know about him. Actually, how did the Press got to know so soon that he was bringing Madhu home ? I am confused. And I really don't know how to react to Press. All I know is ...we have to be careful about what we speak when issuing statements. We don't go about issuing statements that are actually the truths of your life better known only to you. 

The Feeling I got - RK needs to cry. Cry his Pain out.
I think, RK needs to be tied up, hands and legs and made to vent his anger & frustration. By giving him physical freedom, he is only messing up more. If he is locked up, even physically, then atleast he can have a heart's fill of crying at his situation, out of his physical inability to do anything and thus realize that he has accept the loss. He just needs to yell by himself for all the pain he feels. He doesn't need to have Madhu around as he thinks. 

Someone should help him...seriously. Radhaji ...you are my only hope at this moment. Because that's the only relation where he can atleast listen to. Where did you go ? Why were you not there to stop the madness ?

Screentime distribution. 
  • RK-Madhu scene  exclusive - 7.42 mins
  • Sultan-Aryan-Kaka - 2.27 mins
  • Drama at RK Mansion -inclusive of all characters present - 10.05 mins
Seemed a really long episode. 
Total airtime = 20.14 mins

ETA:
Reacting to Loss.
Rishabh Kundra does not how to handle loss.  Seems he was born without that ability. As a kid he did not accept his father's death. And later his mother. And now Madhu. Why doesn't he cry ? And what happened to Padmini's curses ? How come is able to sleep ? Going by the logic of how he handled his dad's death, the guy should not be sleeping.

I have not read the reviews...and I shall start reading in a bit. But reacting to one of my friends's pm...I have to say...IMO ...am not waiting for breakdown. It has happened today - the moment when he saw Madhu fleeing from the bedroom. He was on the verge of it, he snapped at the servant for doing the bed and when he saw Madhu fleeing...he totally disconnected from sense. Ho chuka yaar - poora khisak gaya !! He has actually gone mad.  Now he just needs to snap out of it. I think Sultan showing his gun will either snap him out or trigger something else.

RK  has grown up so much as a loner, that he is able to masquerade his tougher exterior. He just needs to be held in physical grip...someone else's hands and embraces for him to snap out of his pain, share his pain and thus understand human touch and sense around  him. He seems to be just floating around...not finding any hold. God! Where is his mother ?!!!

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 10 April 2013 at 10:52pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoomsyasyapnarsUDEYsnowy72Red_OpiumJasperJazzpsk08sweetdearKayminu_8Neutral_MonaMFarah13blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziyasree.gatturitzy09fairy_tales_charu_Fortitudeennishetundisclosedleelaa9

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Also interesting that RK's first instinct even on the drunken night was to want to take Madhu home...he did it then also and he's done it today also...

It's actually playing out eerily similar to those scenes... refusal to come back to him, then him actually taking her home...

It would be interesting indeed if something could trigger their memory of that drunk night.

Re: similarities to the drunken night that day when RK says to bittuji mere ghar madhu has a slight frown and then when he days hamare ghar she nods and smiles. Today also he says the same but the way he says it is so different and he reaction is equally different.
Also RK didn't say his usual Tum sirf meri ho or sirf mera haq hai... he said Tum meri apni ho.. Don't know if it means anything different.. I didnt mind it as much as his mera haq hai routine

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuJasperJazzdesigrl414MFarah13blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

• Dealing with Press - I was caught by people, Bittuji and MB upset about the Nok Jhonk word used by RK as his press statement for all that happened between him and MB.  I am personally curious to know, what was the Press calling that ...Bittuji was not clear about dialogue wise. Was the Press thinking the couple is seperated, estranged or how much story they know about him. Actually, how did the Press got to know so soon that he was bringing Madhu home ? I am confused. And I really don't know how to react to Press. All I know is ...we have to be careful about what we speak when issuing statements. We don't go about issuing statements that are actually the truths of your life better known only to

Bittuji mentioned that someone might have seen RK and Madhu leaving the studio together...it's a vague explanation but I don't think they will give more than that...the media is only used as per convenience in this show...no credibilityLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaJasperJazzUDEYblacklamboriver123Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya05fairy_tales_charu_leelaa9

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I
Was never normal..
No, no, never
Call me crazy, call me insane,
Yes, even psycho
Call me what you want
But never call me normal
No, no, no

Am never normal
I'm RK
Right Kameena
Haraamzaada
Risk zyaada
When you call me
Rishabh Kundra
normal...

But baby,
You 
Were never normal
No, no, never
Fire in your eyes
Craze in your deeds
Me in your dreams
Can anyone dare to
Call you normal?

Baby, we'll
Never be normal
No, no, never
I will scratch you 
You will scratch me
We'll hunt each other
Tear us to bits
My jungli billi
Just right for me..

Yes, babe
Who needs normal?
Bland, boring, beige
Normal
Dull, sluggish, middle-class
Normal
We'll scale the heights
And touch the depths
Together we'll
Explore the realms of
Abnormal
Yes we will!

(My contribution today in the court of RK, King of paagalpan)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaUDEYJasperJazzpsk08river123AngeenaMFarah13minu_8armummy0-SD-0Ananya05zoya_naziyasusan7_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Re: similarities to the drunken night that day when RK says to bittuji mere ghar madhu has a slight frown and then when he days hamare ghar she nods and smiles. Today also he says the same but the way he says it is so different and he reaction is equally different.
Also RK didn't say his usual Tum sirf meri ho or sirf mera haq hai... he said Tum meri apni ho.. Don't know if it means anything different.. I didnt mind it as much as his mera haq hai routine

Yeah the dialogues were somewhat similar but ofcourse he says it in a different way cuz  he's not drunk and as vulnerable as he was in in the studio scenes.

Also another interesting bit...when RK says he's not proposing her cuz "that stage has long been passed"...I thought that was intriguing...and then he says, "I don't propose...I just TELL ppl what I'm about to do"LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudesigrl414minu_8MFarah13river123Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya050-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

Go to top