Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pnars

Did Madhu wear the same dress today as on the night she/they got drunk on the set?

Yeppp๐Ÿ˜†...she magically got her dupatta back too which she'd technically left in RK's bed that morning๐Ÿ˜†
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pnars

Did Madhu wear the same dress today as on the night she/they got drunk on the set?

Yes. It was the same dress. Wonderign how she got her dupatta back. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Will this night be a deja vu of that drunk night? Will we get some insight if at all something had transpired that night?

The way he asked all the doors and windows to be shut, asked for no haddi in kabab and reacted to his servant putting a separate quilt on bed, RK ke irade kuch nek nahi lag rahe. ๐Ÿคข 
AreYaar thumbnail
OMG you guys are all actually doubting RK's intentions? Haww how mean๐Ÿ˜†

He only wants to watch Mr. India with his wifey...bas...๐Ÿ˜†...didn't you see him asking for the DVD to be brought up?

He asked for the windows and all to be closed cuz Madhu SPRINTED the first chance she got...he knows her well.

Seriously are you guys actually thinking he'd force himself on her in that way? No I don't think so...he can be twisted in many other ways but he doesn't cross that line in that way with Madhu.
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

The way he asked all the doors and windows to be shut, asked for no haddi in kabab and reacted to his servant putting a separate quilt on bed, RK ke irade kuch nek nahi lag rahe. ๐Ÿคข

Na ananya he told na wo aur uski biwi unki fav movie mr India dekhenge.. How can he even think he can do something so normal with her after kidnapping her is beyond. And they way he was announcing ab Sab kuch Pehle jaise ho jayega... I was like really? But it was also strangely sad
thetelleroftale thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My episode review-
Unlike most, I was eagerly awaiting Sultan's reaction and can breathe a sigh of relief.
He did the right thing in reminding himself and his son that MB can't be a part of their lives. In fact, he went on to say that they shouldn't stay in one place for too long (literally and figuratively)
I read a few posts that Padmini might approach him to help rescue MB and even though that idea has me worried, I would prefer it to a scenario where Sultan deludes himself into believing MB needs saving and mounts a rescue operation by himself.
So far, gangster and neck snapping tendencies apart, he has proved my anxiety about him wrong time and again. I'm hoping this continues!

The RK-Madhu part- 
Firstly, two questions that struck me while watching-
RK- It's ok for you to 'jalaao ateeth ke aag' (like you did minutes ago) but not for her?
Madhu- Until yesterday you were supremely concerned with the 'kyun' of his actions but why didn't I hear you ask that even once today?

I'm a little confused as to why people think Sultan's call changed RK's mood. Yes, he was angered by it but he seemingly had the 'kidnapping' and band baaja planned beforehand, right?
The whole gruhapravesh scene was entertaining in that he did what he had to (dramebaazi) and she did what she had to (run, fast)

I'd like to restate my belief that RK doesn't think things through, not even for reasons of self preservation and that his defenses kick in too late. Quoting three recent examples of the same-
1. Holi- he went to meet her and seeing her with Sultan was so painful that he drove away angrily.
2. After the shootout- he went to check on her and her completely reasonable questions threw him off balance and he left once again.
3. Today- he basically kidnapped her. And irrespective of all that he did, its going to hurt as hell that she doesn't want to be with him (and is actually running away) and hence the knife wielding. 
Until he starts thinking about himself, he won't be ready to love to another.
In the same three scenarios, he didn't think about her either. That she wouldn't welcome his intrusion on her Holi, that she didn't care for his concern/ deserves answers for why he cared and finally doesn't want to come home.
When he starts thinking about her (before taking any action), that's when I'll believe his love for her.

Also, if and when MB believes it, she will also have to accept that his love for her will never be the same as her love for him.
At some level she hasn't dissociated the RK of her dreams from the real one. He showed her the difference in a very obvious way at the unwedding but she will have to pick up on the subtleties in the future.
Not more, not less...his love will be different. There will always be drama and dialogues and she will have to filter it out if she wants to see/hear what lies beneath. She was willing to do it then and if she does indeed still love him, is she willing to do it now?

As for the 'nok jhok' bit, I'll reserve comments till we know if RK has deluded himself into believing that or its only for the benefit of Bittuji and the media.

And after all this, when I watched the precap where he makes her admit her love, I couldn't help fearing that his next line would be, 'Just checking' before throwing her out again. I know, paranoid! Sigh!

Edited by thetelleroftale - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Have to add this to my episode take on Page 11

Reacting to Loss.
Rishabh Kundra does not how to handle loss.  Seems he was born without that ability. As a kid he did not accept his father's death. And later his mother. And now Madhu. Why doesn't he cry ? And what happened to Padmini's curses ? How come is able to sleep ? Going by the logic of how he handled his dad's death, the guy should not be sleeping.

I have not read the reviews...and I shall start reading in a bit. But reacting to one of my friends's pm...I have say...IMO ...am not waiting for breakdown. It has happened today - the moment when he saw Madhu fleeing from the bedroom. He was on the verge of it, he snapped at the servant for doing the bed and when he saw Madhu fleeing...he totally disconnected from sense. Ho chuka yaar - poora khisak gaya !! He has actually gone mad.  Now he just needs to snap out of it. I think Sultan showing his gun will either snap him out or trigger something else.

RK  has grown up so much as a loner, that he is able to masquerade his tougher exterior. He just needs to be held in physical grip...someone else's hands and embraces for him to snap out of his pain, share his pain and thus understand human touch and sense around  him. He seems to be just floating around...not finding any hold. God! Where is his mother ?!!!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: thetelleroftale

Also, if and when MB believes it, she will also have to accept that his love for her will never be the same as her love for him.
At some level she hasn't dissociated the RK of her dreams from the real one. He showed her the difference in a very obvious way at the unwedding but she will have to pick up on the subtleties in the future.
Not more, not less...his love will be different. There will always be drama and dialogues and she will have to filter it out if she wants to see/hear what lies beneath.

And after all this, when I watched the precap where he makes her admit her love, I couldn't help fearing that his next line would be, 'Just checking' before throwing her out again. I know, paranoid! Sigh!

LOL even after the lengths to which RK has gone losing it, you STILL think he's faking it?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...No, I don't think there is anything of the sort...his desperation to know that she still loves him is different from anything that happened before...he's already had his revenge and it's backfired on him big time...there are no more magic bunnies to pull out of this revenge hat anymore, ppl๐Ÿ˜†

Agree about Madhu needing to understand that RK's love for her will always be different from her love for him...this can't be a typical ghar-ghar khelte hain rosy paradise that Madhu is liable to lean towards.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The way I see it, to cope up with his situation, Rishabh Kundra needs FAMILY CARE now and not Madhu. She is the reason of his pain and he cannot demand anything from her.  And seriously where is his Family or Mother.  

Sorry, I am harping on the same thing, as if I have gone mad. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

The way I see it, to cope up with his situation, Rishabh Kundra needs FAMILY CARE now and not Madhu. She is the reason of his pain and he cannot demand anything from her.  And seriously where is his Family or Mother.  

I have to disagree...Radhaji or any family care won't heal RK in this situation...Madhu is the reason as well as the ONLY antidote for his madness...that's just how it goes with RK...He will not get any semblance of sanity back unless he has Madhu and her love back...The only understanding he needs right now is from Madhu...but the situation is so complex...he is making it worse for himself and Madhu is in no position to give him that understanding as of now
pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Voh apne Bhai ka Nashe ka effect hai Shri
Jaldi uthrega nahi!