Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The only part I did not get is why RK blew up when Patil touches the bed...

Here are my options-
1) He did not want to freak Madhu out with the bed issue at this point
2)He wanted to make bed himself-RK style
3)He wanted only one blanket with no pillow wall
4)He felt that making bed is Madhu's domain as his wife .
5)It was a ploy from CVs to give Madhu chance to escape hence forcing RK to take his craziness one notch up
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: dramacrazy12

It is not his jealousy that is driving him but fear, concern and some form of realization driving him.

In today's episode...RK was lacking his usual sleek finesse. He is desperate and hurt...he does not know what he wants and why? All he knows is if he waits to discover answers...he will loose Madhu forever. He seemed subdued and teary when Madhu recounted her memories to him.

He knows he needs her  with him...he is confident (though it is becoming shaky by minute) that Madhu loves him too but she is too angry to accept the truth or even listen to anything. He needs to force her to face that truth if they have to rebuild anything out of thier relationship starting with forgiveness. Hence he gets her home on his turf where there are very few third party influences to get the process started.

I actually like the fact that he has not turned into a sappy lover boy begging on his kness as he is beginning to realize his mistake...instead he is trying to do damage control and start anew in his own way. In today's episode...he publically told Dips off...his entire focus is on Madhu. I wonder if things would have turned out much differently if Sultan had not called.

Excellent points again, River๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...RK is approaching this from the perspective of doing damage control and getting her back in his life and home first before going about with the rest...not the right approach definitely since Madhu needs love and remorse from him first...but RK being RK has to do everything TEDHA.

LOL I think things would still have turned out similar had Sultan not called...cuz Madhu was brushing RK off anyways...I think the bigger trigger for him was her saying KABHI NAHIN...Sultan wasn't even in the picture much in today's RK-Madhu scene...it was b/w them only...hashing out the memories, the hurt, the betrayals of the past.
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Here are my options-
5)It was a ploy from CVs to give Madhu chance to escape hence forcing RK to take his craziness one notch up

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

AreYaar thumbnail

Here are my options-

Option 5 most likely๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...cuz I didn't get the point of that bit otherwise at all either...RK himself told the servants to clean up his room and he just FLIPPED OUT over the guy only putting a blanket on the bed?  I wonder if this will be explained tomorrow or it was just a random bit to let Madhu run off.

For some reason the bed seemed very important to RK...๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Red_Opium

Totally agree.  In my opinion the writers are continuously adding to RK's redemption plot, it is a slow buildup for sure; Radha and Bittuji's indirect interference, Sultan's entry, Dipali often holding the mirror for RK' are all stories that are adding more layers towards the buildup of redemption.  As you said, ultimately it must be RK who makes the final self realization discovery. 

Slow buildup is totally the word...they keep us hanging wondering where this is going๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AreYaar thumbnail
Red_Opium thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Something struck me today as watched the episode second time. On the drunk night...when Madhu had begun to walk away from RK after telling him that she can never return back...RK asks her desperately "what should he do now?" She tells him to hold her tightly in his arms and never let her go and she will return back.

If you think about it ...that is exactly what RK is doing...holding onto her tightly (maybe too tightly) and preventing her from walking away under any pretext even if he comes across looking psychotic.

On a different note will both of them being in same room and in same bed trigger memories of that night?
AreYaar thumbnail

Something struck me today as watched the episode second time. On the drunk night...when Madhu had begun to walk away from RK after telling him that she can never return back...RK asks her desperately "what should he do now?" She tells him to hold her tightly in his arms and never let her go and she will return back.

If you think about it ...that is exactly what RK is doing...holding onto her tightly (maybe too tightly) and preventing her from walking away under any pretext even if he comes across looking psychotic.

On a different note will both of them being in same room and in same bed trigger memories of that night?

LOL wow and neither of them realize how very much he listens to Madhu's own advice๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Also interesting that RK's first instinct even on the drunken night was to want to take Madhu home...he did it then also and he's done it today also...

It's actually playing out eerily similar to those scenes...Madhu's refusal to come back to him, then him actually taking her home...

It would be interesting indeed if something could trigger their memory of that drunk night.