Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Episode 242 Discussion: 10th April 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? Wink. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 
  5. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

Cheers,
SD

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYRed_Opiumteletubbyzoya_naziyaMeenahleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Episode 242 Discussion - EOD Summary

Madhu foils RK's desperate attempt to establish Ishq Equation and shows the mirror of truth to him, RK goes crazy, kidnaps Madhu and takes her to RK Mansion as his Biwi.

Events of the Episode
  1. Sultan explains to Aryan that Madhu is with her husband and he needs to understand as he explained to him previously that not everything in life is got as we wish.
  2. Madhu rejects RK's proposal of going back to him, turning the table on his hopes through showing her good times. She shows all the worse things about their relationship. 
  3. She turns away from him and starts leaving. RK stops her and says he is going to take his Biwi forcibly away, as he is not proposing to her but taking home what belongs to him. He kidnaps her, locks her in his car, drives home and does not leave her hand even once. 
  4. Back at RK Mansion, seems he had everything planned as he was so sure of her homecoming. He has Band Baaja Baaraat waiting for him. When he comes for Grih-Pravesh, the band starts playing. 
  5. Madhu tries to free herself and go away from there, RK doesn't let her and instead lifts her, closes the doors, ready to take her to his room. He gives out instructions to servants to get his room ready, with all alcohol thrown away and also gives cooking instructions :))
  6. Sikky is very happy at Madhu's homecoming. Dipali is sizzlingly angry. She taunts RK, Madhu, but RK just snubs her into silence. Bittuji comes running that Press wants statement about his bringing Madhu home. Rk asks him to take care by his discretion and if he does not understand to follow him to his room. 
  7. In his room, RK asks Bittuji to tell the press that temporary phase of separation between RK and Madhu was a hubby-wife's Nok-Jhonk. RK sees the servant arranging the quilt and he yells at the servant for touching the bed. Meanwhile Madhu flees from there. RK is mad in anger, frustration and desperation. He has a desperate face which also reflects all pain. Episode ends

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Angeena, lovehappiness, CHAKKU_DAAYAN, Charu
Page 2 - Ananya05, apolloartemis, Hi2life, leelaa9
Page 3 - mayamagic, zoya_naziya, Red_Opium, Charu, sangeet6690, lovehappiness, AreYaar
Page 4 - ennishet, Soundarya22
Page 5 - vd-rocks, iolahardy
Page 6 - ritzy09
Page 7 - Red_Opium, Ananya/JasperJazz, MarathiMulgi, river123
Page 8 - cardio21, dramacrazy12
Page 9, 10 - dramacrazy12, AreYaar, Red_Opium
Page 11 - supercool3, i-me-myself, SD, minu_8
Page 12 - thetelleroftale
Page 13 - SD, AreYaar
Page 14 - Ananya, AreYaar, SD, leelaa9, MarathiMulgi
Page 15 - SD, blacklambo, Red_Opium
Page 16 - river123, Charu, compilation of Nok-Jhonk dialogue discussions
Page 18 - sweetdear, zoya_naziya
Page 19 - dramacrazy12, sweetdear, thetelleroftale, Nishi.Singh

Hilarious Dialogues compiled from this thread - Page 17

Pnars Poem  - Page 11
Originally posted by pnars

I
Was never normal..
No, no, never
Call me crazy, call me insane,
Yes, even psycho
Call me what you want
But never call me normal
No, no, no

Am never normal
I'm RK
Right Kameena
Haraamzaada
Risk zyaada
When you call me
Rishabh Kundra
normal...

But baby,
You 
Were never normal
No, no, never
Fire in your eyes
Craze in your deeds
Me in your dreams
Can anyone dare to
Call you normal?

Baby, we'll
Never be normal
No, no, never
I will scratch you 
You will scratch me
We'll hunt each other
Tear us to bits
My jungli billi
Just right for me..

Yes, babe
Who needs normal?
Bland, boring, beige
Normal
Dull, sluggish, middle-class
Normal
We'll scale the heights
And touch the depths
Together we'll
Explore the realms of
Abnormal
Yes we will!

(My contribution today in the court of RK, King of paagalpan)

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 April 2013 at 7:12am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_Opiumpnarsriver123Angeenaminu_8ritzy09Ananya05zoya_naziya_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Exactly what I was afraid of .. the studio holds some special moments alright, but those moments are extremes of good and bad. Madhu throws RK's attempts in his face .. and its a no no no from her side for now. 

If he was in Rishabh mode earlier, then he is in RK mode again. RK's dialoguebaazi was too good. Unfortunately, the only one I remember is Madhu - "RK tum paagal ho gaye ho kya?" RK - "Main toh kabhi normal tha hi nahin". The one about Shikaar was also good. RK - "Kuch main tumhara shikaar karta hoon, aur kuch tum mera shikaar karna." applause

But did RK have to force her? sad I would have preferred to see Madhu come out of her own volition, though this way is much more circus-like. clown Sultan's one call seemed to turn off the Rishabh switch in him..  Sultan destroyed the moment. But a point in his favor was his talk with Aryan - to let Madhu go, though I felt as if he talking to himself. What does Aryan understand about husband-wife relations? Kaka's expressions were just blah.. 

Sikky was so blatantly happy with Madhu's re-entry in the mansion. Everyone is paired up, so there is no question of Dipali "comforting" RK again. Thank heavens for that. That was one scene which I would hate to see all over again in any form. RK joined in too with his kabab main haddi kutto ko daldi jayegi dialogues. These were rolling on the floor.

Sikky's dialogue of "RK having style" was just hee hee. RK jo bhi karta hai, style se karta hai. Warna maza nahin aata. He gave Bittooji the task of impressing the press and went on to carry his wife, to their room so as to watch Mr. India, with his Mrs. India. Where is Radhaji? She should have been there to see her son. Hai Bhagwan!! Iss RK ko kya naam doon? Kya karoon iska? Junoon, Paagalpan, Nafrat, Ishq. at wits' end silly But damn, he was so so madly hilarious today. ROFLROFL

But how could he call their fight a khatti meethi nok-jok? angryAnd that precap, .. feel like hitting my head against a wall. Ananya & Charu - both of you were right .. he is heading for a nervous breakdown.

Edited by Angeena - 10 April 2013 at 10:27am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjunaz_gulalexchthetelleroftalesyasyapnarsHi2lifelovehappinessbcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzsweetdearvkk2429prema_ksKaydesigrl414soni28Evashanastasia21blacklamboriver123tinkerred10hansa22MFarah13Neutral_Monaarmummy-anoshka-Diahh..Tangled..Ananya05zoya_naziyasusan7ennishetMeenahPiyatrixFortitude_charu_The.LannisterBefikre.Mohabbatein.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

lovehappiness Senior Member
lovehappiness
lovehappiness

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
What an awesome episode. Madhubala is back with a bangBig smile

Loved almost everything about the episode (I am conviniently ignoring the Sultan-Aryan scene thoughEmbarrassed). Some of the things I liked today were
1. Madhu asking the right questions to RK. He needed to hear them but so far he has no impact. But then he is Right Kameena who takes time to learnBig smile
2. RK giving back to Dips.
3. Sikki being happy about everyone having their own spouseLOL
4. RK's junoon filled love. Though I didn't like him putting down all he did to a mere nok-jhok. Anyway, he will need time. And as per the IB7 video, tomorrow he will be asking MB about 'what should he do to correct his wrongsBig smile'.

P.S: I get the feeling that Paddy will get Sultan back by asking his help to get MB back once she is back from her tour

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjualexchthetelleroftalesyasyaUDEYHi2lifeRed_OpiumJasperJazzprema_ksKaydesigrl414soni28anastasia21Neutral_Monaarmummyhansa22river123AngeenaMFarah13blacklambozoya_naziyaKennoAnanya050-SD-0..Tangled..Diahhsree.gattuPiyatrixMeenah_charu_ennishetBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZThe.Lannisterleelaa9

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
First thing first. I think RK has a long way to go before his redemption startsOuchLOL This guy has literally gone crazy. I DID NOT LIKE the way he equated his UNWEDDING DRAMA and HUMILIATIONS to mere NOK-JHONKSDead I did not like it one bit. He is really unapologetic. I want Madhu to show him the mirror.

Anyway, now my happiness wala partROFL

Today's episode was a laugh riotROFL RK's dialogues were StarClap 

RK to Madhu - Biwi apne naazuk pairon ko zameen par mat rakhna, BHAAG jayengeROFLROFLROFL

RK to bandwalas - Aapse milkar badi MUSICAL khushi huiROFLROFL

RK to Patil (dialogue for Dips) - Aaj khaane mein kabaab banana, without haddi, aur agar koi haddi ho toh usey kutton ko daal denaROFLROFLROFL

Rk to Bittooji - Mujhe press ko impress nahi karnaROFLROFL

There were many more. The way RK told Madhu that he won't force her to enter inside the house and suddenlt picking her up when she was about to leave was ClapROFL 

Best was when Madhu tells RK that he has gone mad. RK says that he was never normal. SO TRUEROFL

Sikky was right. RK is a jerk and a badass, but he surely has styleCool

Waiting for tomorrow's dramaCool

Edited by CHAKKU_DAAYAN - 10 April 2013 at 9:48am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjupreetianand21syasya-Trinity-dramagoUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzpsk08lovehappinessHi2lifesangeet6690prema_ksKaydesigrl414sweetdearsoni28Evashanastasia21Neutral_Monablacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22MFarah13..Tangled..Ananya05Diahh0-SD-0sree.gattuKennozoya_naziyasusan7Piyatrix_charu_fairy_talesMeenahennishetwar_is_peaceEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9AreYaar

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
so here we are ! RK's RRR is complete  RK style ROFL

what a laugh riot today's episode was...Did Madhubala think it's all over ? ROFL does she know kisse panga liya hai usne? he was not proposing, he will not apologize, pati patni mein nok jhok nahi hoti kya? today Madhu must have got a fair idea of his pagalpanti..finally ! she said it today ke meri zindagi se jao? abhi Madhu? why did she come to work on his set? finding the right time to make him realize his mistake and call it quits? not so easy babes ! Cool wrong timing...ab he won't find his  ishq or junoon or his biwi in Madhu Clap 

Sikky just made my day with his "finally saare pati aur unki biwi ek doosre ke saath, ab koi gadbad nahi hogi" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL the look on dipali's face was priceless ! 

so Madhu came from nowhere and snatched her cell from RK ..RK maha angry with Sultan calling her..RK asks her to forget everything..Madhu reminded him of all the incidents where he humiliated her and broke her heart...Clap RK is unaffected by all of it and wants to make a new start..but how? by kidnapping Madhu ROFL she thought he was proposing her? unfortunately it's too late now...

that band wala welcome was hilarious..aapse milkar bahut musical khushi hui ROFL RK was on a rampage today..sabki band baja di whoever came his way..Dipali tum kaunse drugs le rahi ho bewakoofi wale? ROFL Bittuji, Sikky , Dipali were Shocked

I wonder where Radha is when he's in full on pagalpanti & nautanki mode..Wacko 

Why was he scolding Patil for changing the bedsheet? Confused and Madhu ran away at the first given opportunity ROFL before that, i was Shocked to see her face when RK said "jahan chaar bartan honge, aangan toh tedha hoga hi" ROFL so to impress the press, this breaking news will be out tomorrow ke RK kidnapped Madhu and Sultan bhai will become all caring for Madhubala saving her from the clutches of a monster ! Clap

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaMarathiMulgidramagobcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzlovehappinessHi2lifevkk2429sweetdearKaysoni28anastasia21armummyNeutral_MonaMFarah13blacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22Ananya050-SD-0..Tangled..zoya_naziyasusan7war_is_peacePiyatrixFortitudeMeenahennishetBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9AreYaar

lovehappiness Senior Member
lovehappiness
lovehappiness

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

First thing first. I think RK has a long way to go before his redemption startsOuchLOL This guy has literally gone crazy. I DID NOT LIKE the way he equated his UNWEDDING DRAMA and HUMILIATIONS to mere NOK-JHONKSDead I did not like it one bit. He is really unapologetic. I want Madhu to show him the mirror.

Anyway, now my happiness wala partROFL

Today's episode was a laugh riotROFL RK's dialogues were StarClap 

RK to Madhu - Biwi apne naazuk pairon ko zameen par mat rakhna, BHAAG jayengeROFLROFLROFL

RK to bandwalas - Aapse milkar badi MUSICAL khushi huiROFLROFL

RK to Patil (dialogue for Dips) - Aaj khaane mein kabaab banana, without haddi, aur agar koi haddi ho toh usey kutton ko daal denaROFLROFLROFL

Rk to Bittooji - Mujhe press ko impress nahi karnaROFLROFL

There were many more. The way RK told Madhu that he won't force her to enter inside the house and suddenlt picking her up when she was about to leave was ClapROFL 

Best was when Madhu tells RK that he has gone mad. RK says that he was never normal. SO TRUEROFL

Sikky was right. RK is a jerk and a badass, but he surely has styleCool

Waiting for tomorrow's dramaCool
His dialogues were just amazing today. I was tossing between being scared of his psychogiri and laughing at his dialogues. This guy has some style. And inspite of him acting like a total psycho why I don't know but still I love him.

What a change in MB dynamics from super boring episode 1 week back to such awesome episodes. Guess RK is not just the spice but the entire kabab hereEmbarrassed

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyashayeriJasperJazzdramagobcbs_srkKaysweetdearsangeet6690river123Angeenahansa22MFarah13armummyanastasia21soni28sree.gattu..Tangled..DiahhAnanya05zoya_naziyawar_is_peaceMeenahPiyatrixEvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikreleelaa9

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovehappiness

His dialogues were just amazing today. I was tossing between being scared of his psychogiri and laughing at his dialogues. This guy has some style. And inspite of him acting like a total psycho why I don't know but still I love him.

What a change in MB dynamics from super boring episode 1 week back to such awesome episodes. Guess RK is not just the spice but the entire kabab hereEmbarrassed

I guess that is what makes RK different from other heroes and all the other characters of this show itselfLOL He is a big jerk and very unapologetic about itConfusedROFL When Dips asked him if she has such a great impact on him, the way he said that she must be on bewakoofi wale drugs proves that this kameena will not change easilyROFL I thought Dips ka lecture made some impact, but RK was unaffectedROFL I so love him for thisROFL

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyadramagobcbs_srkJasperJazzlovehappinessriver123Angeenahansa22armummyanastasia21sree.gattu0-SD-0DiahhAnanya05..Tangled..Kennozoya_naziyaMeenahfairy_talesPiyatrixEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

Go to top