Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

SaMud-Rab Ne Bana di Jodi <3 *My Take* 10/04 (Page 2)

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
As always your run down of the episode is awesome.. 

Honestly, I felt the Saras-Kumud scenes were kind of filler today.. Thrown in just coz the makers know that the audience would watch them. 

As for Guman knowing about Saras saying no to Kumud, I thought she was the one who got the receipt for the letter that Saras had sent to Kumud and she found out then na? Or maybe she didn't.. I am not sure.. 

The blooper that stood out for me was.. Wasn't Saras planning to build a hospital for his mom when he came first? He mentioned that to his dad and to Sunny too na? But today he said he wanted to build a school.. Confused

I am just surprised that other than Dughba, no one found it extremely suspicious that that Mahra Dikra Yash lady changed so suddenly. I am just hoping Dughba has the sense to put two and two together with Guman's appearance and this lady's change of heart and see what scheme ploy the two nautankis are up to.. 

Random thought: Once everything is cleared up and the evil ones are thrown out, Guman, her GFN sister and this Mahra dikra Yash woman should start a drama company.. The sisters can do their tandav and this woman can do her nautanki that she is so good at!

I am really excited about the upcoming episodes though.. I am keep my fingers and toes crossed that Saras stands up for Kumud and her family's honor and announces that he will marry her.. Or do anything to foil Guman's so called masterplan.. I would do anything to see that look of shock on Guman's expressionless face when that happens!!!

The other thing that I did not really like in today's episode was Kumari's incessant chatter.. While I agree that her character is a chatterbox and very extrovert-ish but somehow the way she was fangirling over Guman was slightly irritating (or maybe its because I hate Guman Tongue)

Without doubt, the scenes of the day belonged to Saras and Kumud.. These two are so adorable.. I feel like going into my screen, shaking sense into both of them and be like, "Guys! You love each other.. Come on.. You don't have to long and pine for each other.. Please.. Just say it.. " But on the other hand, I am also enjoying their tadap.. *Sigh* This is what happens when you fall in love with a couple.. No matter what they do or don't do, you just love them anyways.. 

Okay enough of my rambling.. thank you for your amazing post and sorry for my long, boring reply Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laksh_90SamsangeethahunnybunchNestleToulouse

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Came to your post, running Hug

The title says it all, Rabb ne bana de Jodi, so who the hell is Guman to separate SaMud?

Could this be a coincidence that in almost all the serials, the good ones are humiliated / kicked out in a ceremony/party...and the evils will mock at them while they bear everything helpless.

I hope to see Saras changing everything right in front of all, agreeing to marry KS. Awww how sweet it could be Hug

My prediction came true, Yash ki Amma being the puppet of Guman Angry I think she will play a vital role on haveli matter too.

@ SaMud scene...I wish such couples exist in real life...they care so much about each other, love each other... And Saras, beyond words...loves her so much, but feels insecure of losing her already Embarrassed

Loved your take <3

Should get ready for tomorrow's ceremony LOL TRP Auntie will become v happy LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SamsangeethaNestleToulouse

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
LOLtodays epi was  good  but  best was ghuman everywhere  the way she planned all wat a willy villain she is LOL

but saras was too cute must say the way he asked kumud all n the way both are so loving towards others seriously they r bound to each other  n 

lets see wat  samud do to this ghuman chaal ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
ahhh a treat to r ead , i just wish both of them would realize their love for each other i simply cant tolerate guman

NestleToulouse

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely take Smile Cant wait for the drama to unfold,but feel sad for VC,DB,and SaMud Unhappy when the truth will come out in the open

NestleToulouse

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Fab post abhinaya Hug

NestleToulouse

M_Nira IF-Sizzlerz
M_Nira
M_Nira

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Awesome post  . . . eagerly waiting for tomorrow's epi...

NestleToulouse

ohmygodurgreat Goldie
ohmygodurgreat
ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Lovely post Big smile Loved SaMud scenes totally Heart

Edited by ohmygodurgreat - 10 April 2013 at 11:42am

NestleToulouse

Go to top