India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

SaMud-Rab Ne Bana di Jodi <3 *My Take* 10/04

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
So the episode starts with Guman sweet talking Kumud and Kumud on hearing all the crapTongue is not able to bear it anymore and leaves !! Awesome !!Clap Meanwhile Saras tells his "mom" that he has talk to her "alone" haha,nice one Saras and her GFN sis leaves !LOL

Kumud is still upset about Guman's antics ! Ermm Meanwhile Cruella no 1 Tongue feigns being all concerned about Saras,"akhir hum tumhare mom dad hai"it seems *yawn*Sleepy and he then tells her that he has to say something (which she already knows! Angry) Then  Guman reveals that she is aware of him having already said NO! OMG how did she know that ? And that too,Saras is not surprised ,on her knowing this! Did I miss something ?Shocked

Then she says that she understands that maybe Saras had wantd to stay back to enjoy Gujaraat's greenery yada yadaSleepy and she slyly asks if Kumud also like all the Gujarati people,is sweet and he affirms it !! Haha ,on her face! Approve Saras keeps wanting to say something which she smoothly deflects and leaves when her GFN sister comes ! Ugh! Dead

The 2 sisters discuss that VC that doesnt know about Saras saying No and they are very delighted! I'm gonna skip this part,sorry! Censored

Kumud and her mom talk amongst themselves that Guman ,not knowing anything is acting like this (If only you knew,Kumud Ouch) and she decides to tell her dad when her mom stops her and tells that VC was all upset that Saras had gone to jail and that he hadnt slept for three days and she implores Kumud to let it be! 

It is the next morning and Kumud goes to tell the truth to VC when she is again stopped by her mother who tells her that VC has gone to bail Yash out and that she would tell everything to VC when he comes back ! 

Kumud arrives in her school when Saras intercepts her ! He tells her that he was searching for her ! Awwe <3 And Kumud tells that she would be telling the truth to VC that evening and h says " tum nahin,hum " I love how he shares her happiness,her pain,everything,truly,they are made for each other <3 Then he tells her that he wishes to buy some land in Ratnanagari and that he would build a school there,a tribute to his mother and asks her if his mom would be happy at that! Omg too cute ! I love how he wants her approval,some kind words of comfort from her ,like a small child he asked that question <3 Kumud tells him that certainly she would be very happy and then adds that they can never repay their parents so whatever joy they can give their parents,they should! Very true <3

Awwee then she tells him that she hopes that Saras would never have to face the situation she was in when she would have to confess everything to VC ! Hawwe,the pain in her eyesCry She then indicates that she has to leave and he looks at her! *SC BG Inst playing* Lot of little kids are playing around in the school,when one kid falls down .Kumud bends and sits down near the kid and helps him get up ! Saras looks at her with pride on his face <3 He turns to leave,when she looks at him! As he goes,he pats each kid on their heads lovingly! How cute can this guy be Heart And she looks at him ,despair etched on her face! 

Just then Guman comes to VC telling him that she has something important to discuss with him,then she tells him that she hopes that the villagers dont think wrong about SaMud's relationship and talk bad about their families! Just then VC's dad comes (I think ) and he sarcastically tells her that it is really surprising that she  is concerned about the family's respect and all! Lol,nice one ! LOL She asks him if they can hold a party to formally announce to everyone and tells them that it has to be a surprise for SaMud and gloats over her plan! Ouch She then goes to Khotti Baat and instructs her to do  as she says ! Satyanash! Angry

Just when VC is chatting with Gyan bhai,Yash's mom comes and pleads forgiveness an confesses that Yash was the actual culprit and she has understood the truth now (no doubt suggested by GumanDead) and VC vows to free Yash and suddenly she changes tune and says that the household rules would not change and they should have some party or something since Kumud's alliance was fixed ! Okay !! How FAKE was that ?Shocked DB looks at her suspiciously! I'm glad someone is suspicious! Ouch Then the Cruella sisters start giving gifts to everyone and Guniyal wonders how to inform Kumud! Ouch

Kumud just finishes the school session when she sees who else but Saras ! HAWW He was waiting for her <3 They leave home together ! Just then he sees Kumud's dress trailing the ground and he picks it up ,pulling it an she stops <3  She sees him holding it and he tells her that he had seen it trailing the ground hence picked it up <3 Such a beautiful scene this was <3 

Kumud asks him whether he liked the land and adds that it is really nice of him to do something for his parents ! Awwe ,he is just like you,Kumud! Embarrassed He then tells her that if his mother was alive ,she would not have liked him hiding the truth from VC and he adds that they would go tell VC together! 

DB refuses to take the gift offered by guman and tells her that she would take gifts from only those who she loves! Clap And then she adds that actresses are those who say something and think something else indicating that she cant be as fake as a certain you know who! Go DB! Clap

Meanwhile all the preparations are on for the "party"! They all wait for SaMud to arrive!  Guman gloats over her plan again! Ouch

Precap shows SaMud are surpised about the preparations going on in the house! 

It was an okay episode ! Loved the SaMud scenes <3

So how was it guys ?

Do Like and Comment! Embarrassed

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 April 2013 at 9:22am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

suecJiwan73akrjhlridhanawalskapu80pavneetkie911977laksh_90Myameenshruthi.Asp13JasNehaFanOnly4DilishUrvashi Patellarimel22ninetosixashbrinnykari_1zitsy2013ohmygodurgreat-k2navi-SamsangeethaRestlessWriterfatim30monika_2691zzoombieKittya_Cullenvish.narenohsehun.Punkin22Tacker_HolicsigridOmaRamdasssrk_kadzHydroxyGroup-Mema-Farzu-MS-meghasharmahunnybunchM_NiraDiamondLifebeautiful.ShanUlasRiima_Azraa.BadtameezBrat.Mystic_nights_P.Kamaljit.SeanAmor..Jane..-GayabCat-Nikki_Titli-Rehnuma-Hdhd...Jes...

somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
REs! Watching the Matcg!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I don't have much to say on today's episode since it was mostly about Guman's scheming but one scene which stood out for me was how SaMud realise that they will be hurting their parents. VC of course I don't need to elaborate on that and Saras too knows that his mother would never be proud of him hiding the truth that he has rejected Kumud. I hate to say it but they are deceiving everyone, though their hearts are in the right place.

Rest of course, you've once again captured the episode beautifully, AbhiHug

Edited by -BlackBeauty- - 10 April 2013 at 9:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassNestleToulouse

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
thanks

NestleToulouse

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i am tired of saras-kumud...no marriage stretching and all the time..sadness Confused
Now guman's torture...
This track needs to end here

NestleToulouse

_Manisha_ IF-Rockerz
_Manisha_
_Manisha_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
rab ne bana di jodiDay Dreaming

NestleToulouse

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
The reali tamasha vl b 2mrw...:| it was jus prepartion 2day... Wanna c hw everyone reacts..its gonna b painful to c wen gooman vl humilate al of them in front al ppl...m looking forward to c wht stand saras vl take hope he won't disappoint me..

NestleToulouse

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update :) The stage seems all set for the major tamasha. VC will be devastated for obvious reasons..Kumud and Guniyal's reaction is also predictable. Now it really is upto Saras to turn the game on its head..Nevertheless, its gonna do some irreparable damage.. and that will be VC's trust on his daughter and Saras..

Edited by vaishali-AR - 10 April 2013 at 9:38am

NestleToulouse

Go to top