Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Who finds this entertaining? (Page 7)

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by N.bhavna

Good post and agree with you. 

But its not going to work as people who insult, bullied , taunt others and make fun post exactly knows what they are doing, its their insecurity that makes them to behave in this manner. because deep down they also know what is going on is not correct but their big fat ego is not letting them to admit it. lol LOL true rk fans , ditto like him. Dead

maybe never understand what triggers them!!! i guess no one likes the fav character beign bashed!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna

EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Nice post..

I wont even talk about tracks because neither did I like Madhu helping Sultan and nor do I like RK acting all crazy.
nor would I talk about actors because I dont watch a show for actors but for characters and story...I used to like both RK and Madhu once upon a time when the show made sense..
but thats besides the point..
the point here is that people expect others to respect their opinion and even agree to it when they themselves dont return the favor..
it ideally should be agree to disagree but quite a few members here have the attitude of my way or the high way..
but thats not even the worst part..
the worst part is that when people dont agree or tell them they are being unrespectful towards others freedom of expression , the offender starts playing victim that people are bashing him or her..

sad state of affairs indeed

agreed this is a sad state of affairs this is the only forum that I see that is so divided over differences of opinions on track I mean we do like the same show at the end of the day naa???
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

thats what yaar, now a days forum nis on 3rd world war, not opening the post 
1. sultaan gans so she can't help him its illogical for that MAdhu should go to jail as real life main ese hota hai that time is is not the show, she should be away from such person while he is very good by heat respect her even her family not harm her anyway still she can't even help him n she is charless which hurt me most what happened to this charless MAdhu (unki najaron  main) why they want her with their GOD MAhaan diff RK , RK ne chu diya to pavitra ho gayi kya now same girl is his wife so he can behava with her what way he want lady ke self respect ki dhajiyan uda de pati pareshavar.

now what real life main ppl suggest stay always from gray guy such type of guy  junoon its paglan jo  time ke saath rahta bhi nahi
 n first who break your trust n make fun of you r trust n love in public, but here MAdhu should go n love him like she was before she should go with him as she is his wife, wife hai agar maan bhi liya jay to bhi why she should tolerate this kind of behavior , first marriage wo bhi adhi adhuri was also forced now also its force full jabardasti but still RK was like that different , different ka matlab ye nahi ki hum bad ko bad nahi bol sakte.
  now they are telling why ppl are accepting good from RK he was gray char n he is in his char for then to gray hai now he is completely becoming bad n mad person, why we should like gray char now think good about his bad quality. 
same thing I want to ask them f Cvs are saying he is gray n now bad too then why if ppl are saying bad to bad n gray to gray char if we are not liking his bad behavior, then why blaming us n trying to say we are bashing.why they are saying we are saying bad n criticizing RK char bashing RK char while cvs n now these fans too saId he is bad boy n gray char.

ppl has forget no body was liking RK bad towards MAdhu in starting n TRP was low most PPL like Rishabh n Madhu too not RK superstar  trp STARTED INCREASE WHEN HE STARTED CHANGING ppl were more interested why he is so, we have seen everything quietly n liked his change behavior. I never like his forced behavior in starting to that force dance n insulting madhu in party I used to skip those part.

basically they are particular mad lover so they will say good to bad n bad to good  they will try to find out fault in good char as unable to justify Bad behavior of their fav its ok can understand their weak point, but why blaming us and but accepting same  with others who are going with story and hating n criticizing  the char as per story, See no body not single person telling bad to viv but just char still ppl have problem to hum kya kare. 
limit to these ppl crossing who are teaching dd what should say what not n even AR  ko hate message bhej rahe hai that time why not thinking it is just show. 

agreed if RK is doing bad things ppl are going to be naturally inclined to say bad things about him. yeah ofcourse there will be a few that may like the complex and uniqueness to his character but for he bad characters are just plain bad. and he crossed the line of grey from my point of view during the revenge drama. he also backstabed like Dipal so what makes him any different? only dipali did it out of greed he did it out of ego? The difference is Dipali didnt go to the extent of publically humiliating RK like RK did to Madhu? If Dipz doesnt get a second chance than why should RK? I agree with you Madhu is characterless for helping a gangster who needed to kill for survival but she should go back and love a man who ruined her life to gratify his ego. Confused
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

worst part is that when people dont agree or tell them they are being unrespectful towards others freedom of expression , the offender starts playing victim that people are bashing him or her..

sad state of affairs indeed

This is actually pretty hilarious ... Something I witnessed in the forum today .

No one is going to question your opinion on what color you like or hot favorite actor etc . But if you make an outrageous comment then dude , don't scurry off saying it's an 'opinion' and no one has a right to call you out on it because heck , people have every right to do that . It's an open forum after all . It's not like anybody is barging into your private blog and spewing shit ..!

The playing victim card is pretty hilarious LOL people advocating some rights ( half of which go over my head ... no no not because it doesn't make sense but because my level of intellect doesn't match the poster's ..) but not preaching the same .

TM

Agree with every word you said.

thnx!!!

Siri22

EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

nice post...everyone has their likes and dislikes...n should get freedom to express the same...but in a sane manner..

exaclty my point! thnx for agreeing!!
DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Your post is all well and upstanding but my problem has never been with people validating their arguments and sharing their opinions but rather it seems like a lot of people who I've never seen post in the forum before and aren't even members, are making special appearances just to bash and find fault in the characters and story. They're certainly no fans of Madhubala, yet they still feel the pressing need to add their two cents. 

Simple-Girl

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
@gurtiluv @ami, it needed to be said glad you put it out there with articulacy. my preferences for the show are limited to the lead characters, not the actors but they are ruined for me. I do not care for the supporting roles and hence will not comment on that.
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Nice post.

Bottomline: EK (fandom) ka pyar ishq aur dusra (other fandom) ka pyar vishq!LOL( A very poor attempt to paraphrase Arshad Warsi's line "Tumhara pyar pyar aur mera pyar sex!")

LOL ok!!!

Go to top