Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shreya_94

I agree with you. Don't know why there are so many posts attacking people for giving criticism. Most of the criticism is respectful I have seen. What us the forum for if not such discussion?

Because this is Double Standard forum. When they make 100 negative posts about other characters, it's K!! It's a forum.

But when some do it about RK or on things they don't agree with, they get weak & can't handle it. They start bullying others why making this post and why moral classes here & that post to hide their weaknesses. !
hk1010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m pissed off now this is an entertainment yucks rk is bloody pyscho he needs doctor ,hi is such an egostic character what cvs want to show is this a junoon and he is junooni nope in medical science we call these ppl manics😊 and ppl who enjoy these kind of so called entertainment r also termed as manics Edited by hk1010 - 11 years ago
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree. 

We don't make fun of people who write pages and pages analysing and peeling off RK's layers. Why make fun of people who make a post criticizing. 

Double standards much?
faria86 thumbnail
superb post & totally agree u  when ppl were making posts saying they don't like the track then why some fans can't do it now 

we all should think about freedom of speech & beside we should respect others opinion too  we can discuss about what we like & what we don't & we can say we agree or disagree with the topic maker we don't need to start fighting but sadly here some fans are not trying to understand it πŸ˜’
Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just like u r not liking current track.. In same way some find Sultan Madhu or sultan mukund track boring and not entertaining including me...
But its just my POV and every one needs to respect others' views..
Everyone has own liking and disliking and no one should force other to change their view..
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RESPECT . POV πŸ€”

I doubt these words are in the dictionary of people in this forum.

Good post. Agree with u.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Water is going over my head, This is what i can say abt this forum, Nice Post, Agree with u
N.bhavna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good post and agree with you. 

But its not going to work as people who insult, bullied , taunt others and make fun post exactly knows what they are doing, its their insecurity that makes them to behave in this manner. because deep down they also know what is going on is not correct but their big fat ego is not letting them to admit it. lol πŸ˜† true rk fans , ditto like him. πŸ€’

Nice post..

I wont even talk about tracks because neither did I like Madhu helping Sultan and nor do I like RK acting all crazy.
nor would I talk about actors because I dont watch a show for actors but for characters and story...I used to like both RK and Madhu once upon a time when the show made sense..
but thats besides the point..
the point here is that people expect others to respect their opinion and even agree to it when they themselves dont return the favor..
it ideally should be agree to disagree but quite a few members here have the attitude of my way or the high way..
but thats not even the worst part..
the worst part is that when people dont agree or tell them they are being unrespectful towards others freedom of expression , the offender starts playing victim that people are bashing him or her..

sad state of affairs indeed
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thats what yaar, now a days forum nis on 3rd world war, not opening the post 
1. sultaan gans so she can't help him its illogical for that MAdhu should go to jail as real life main ese hota hai that time is is not the show, she should be away from such person while he is very good by heat respect her even her family not harm her anyway still she can't even help him n she is charless which hurt me most what happened to this charless MAdhu (unki najaron  main) why they want her with their GOD MAhaan diff RK , RK ne chu diya to pavitra ho gayi kya now same girl is his wife so he can behava with her what way he want lady ke self respect ki dhajiyan uda de pati pareshavar.

now what real life main ppl suggest stay always from gray guy such type of guy  junoon its paglan jo  time ke saath rahta bhi nahi
 n first who break your trust n make fun of you r trust n love in public, but here MAdhu should go n love him like she was before she should go with him as she is his wife, wife hai agar maan bhi liya jay to bhi why she should tolerate this kind of behavior , first marriage wo bhi adhi adhuri was also forced now also its force full jabardasti but still RK was like that different , different ka matlab ye nahi ki hum bad ko bad nahi bol sakte.
  now they are telling why ppl are accepting good from RK he was gray char n he is in his char for then to gray hai now he is completely becoming bad n mad person, why we should like gray char now think good about his bad quality. 
same thing I want to ask them f Cvs are saying he is gray n now bad too then why if ppl are saying bad to bad n gray to gray char if we are not liking his bad behavior, then why blaming us n trying to say we are bashing.why they are saying we are saying bad n criticizing RK char bashing RK char while cvs n now these fans too saId he is bad boy n gray char.

ppl has forget no body was liking RK bad towards MAdhu in starting n TRP was low most PPL like Rishabh n Madhu too not RK superstar  trp STARTED INCREASE WHEN HE STARTED CHANGING ppl were more interested why he is so, we have seen everything quietly n liked his change behavior. I never like his forced behavior in starting to that force dance n insulting madhu in party I used to skip those part.

basically they are particular mad lover so they will say good to bad n bad to good  they will try to find out fault in good char as unable to justify Bad behavior of their fav its ok can understand their weak point, but why blaming us and but accepting same  with others who are going with story and hating n criticizing  the char as per story, See no body not single person telling bad to viv but just char still ppl have problem to hum kya kare. 
limit to these ppl crossing who are teaching dd what should say what not n even AR  ko hate message bhej rahe hai that time why not thinking it is just show. 

Edited by alovi_21 - 11 years ago