Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK is not an angel but not devil either!!!

sunrain20 Senior Member
sunrain20
sunrain20

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Men have treated women far worse than what RK has  done to Madhu ( I know I am eating my own words!! (-:...)

physical/emotional hurt, scars, public humiliations, permanent damages but these women have still forgiven the same men and have lived or living with them...

So when CVs portrayal of RK in recent episodes is not an exaggeration but a diluted version of reality...

RK has made the greatest err of his life but is a man enough to realise his mistakes and pursue Madhu..he has not admitted his mistake but yesterday episode (if its not dream sequence) but admitted his love though not the proper version and he is not far away from stopping and analyzing his feelings and realise and label them as 'LOVE'...

All said and done RK is man enough to bare his heart...for that alone hats off to you RK!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedClap

Man are egoistic but RK being Super EGOISTIC yet time and time again he has stepped into the same chawl where he had rejected his wife in front of the entire chawl ppl...
though now he has become a mocking figure in their eyes yet nothing deters him from reaching to Madhu when he is concerned about her!!...he is neither bothered about his image nor care about the insults...this shows the depth of his feelings for MAdhu!!

Rishbala rocks!!!!ClapClap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny8891swapnardyjoesonerupa19390309annamahimeshavioletshineabhaylovepiasree.gattuanitaranimemadDushtDanaf.Laters.Baby

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
So true..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrain20sree.gattu

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
nice post you r in gentleman partyROFL like RK 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrain20

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunrain20

Men have treated women far worse than what RK has  done to Madhu ( I know I am eating my own words!! (-:...)

physical/emotional hurt, scars, public humiliations, permanent damages but these women have still forgiven the same men and have lived or living with them...

So when CVs portrayal of RK in recent episodes is not an exaggeration but a diluted version of reality...

RK has made the greatest err of his life but is a man enough to realise his mistakes and pursue Madhu..he has not admitted his mistake but yesterday episode (if its not dream sequence) but admitted his love though not the proper version and he is not far away from stopping and analyzing his feelings and realise and label them as 'LOVE'...

All said and done RK is man enough to bare his heart...for that alone hats off to you RK!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedClap

Man are egoistic but RK being Super EGOISTIC yet time and time again he has stepped into the same chawl where he had rejected his wife in front of the entire chawl ppl...
though now he has become a mocking figure in their eyes yet nothing deters him from reaching to Madhu when he is concerned about her!!...he is neither bothered about his image nor care about the insults...this shows the depth of his feelings for MAdhu!!

Rishbala rocks!!!!ClapClap

i salute your post !! Thumbs UpClap
positive comments about RK finally ...

like you said the way he is and for him to be realising his love and feelings for Madhu is a big THING for him... he doesn't express himself he bottles everything up .. which is why i commend him on realising what he has done to Madhu and for him trying to rectify his mistake.. 

he has not cared about no-one but his only goal is to bring back his BIWI. he need not ask anyone's permission... he will take her home and he will prove to her that he loves her... she wont give in easily she shouldn't neither, but what can the girl do she loves the damn guy so much that she will give him another chance.

What RK did Madhu yes it was bad... but like you said ive heard about worse... and speaking from someone who has gone through similar situation its not easy to forget someone who you spent so much time with, its hard to hate someone you once loved it takes a lot of courage.. they can be out of sight but never out of mind and heart... Madhu can hate him all she wants but she would run back to his arms the minute he says i love you to her mark my words.

Rishabala <3 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939sunrain20sree.gattu

sunrain20 Senior Member
sunrain20
sunrain20

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i salute your post !! Thumbs UpClap
positive comments about RK finally ...

like you said the way he is and for him to be realising his love and feelings for Madhu is a big THING for him... he doesn't express himself he bottles everything up .. which is why i commend him on realising what he has done to Madhu and for him trying to rectify his mistake..

he has not cared about no-one but his only goal is to bring back his BIWI. he need not ask anyone's permission... he will take her home and he will prove to her that he loves her... she wont give in easily she shouldn't neither, but what can the girl do she loves the damn guy so much that she will give him another chance.

What RK did Madhu yes it was bad... but like you said ive heard about worse... and speaking from someone who has gone through similar situation its not easy to forget someone who you spent so much time with, its hard to hate someone you once loved it takes a lot of courage.. they can be out of sight but never out of mind and heart... Madhu can hate him all she wants but she would run back to his arms the minute he says i love you to her mark my words.

Yes dear I 100% agree...we have time and time again seen women forgiving men for far worse atrocities so when I see the RK bashing I cant help but defend...thanks for your support!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939violetshinesree.gattu

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
rishbala rocks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrain20

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad