Again a Wow dialogueClapClap
Keshav Desai u r making me more madSillyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Par ye pagalpan manzoor haiEmbarrassed
JJ... Un k baray mai kya kahun har bar ki tarah amazingClap
Aur canteen wala sceneROFL
Poor panchi kahan phans gai bechariLOLLOL

yup that was awesome dialogue LOL LOL

Yeah as alwaysEmbarrassed
Waise jab tak apki analysis ka post nahi milta na tab tak kuch ajeeb hi lagta haiEmbarrassed

awww Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fahadkrazywish

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Great analysis! It was such a great episode!:)</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The KD and piddhi scene was really touching, they really are brothers!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But I was already expecting something like that from both of them, but what really surprised me today was ranveer and kiya conversation. I somewhere always thought kiya was taking ranveer for granted, but now I know that she holds him as a very important and dear friend in her life. I feel like ranveer has become more like her best buddy because she is not really that close to anyone else, and it's good because she has always needed a friend she can count on in her life. EmbarrassedBut all in all, It was very heart touching to see that:)) Finally, the good yara bond is coming back! Hopefully, no more negativity from now on:)</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And coming to my Ransh...those two idiots do care about each other, but just like everyone said, their huge egos just get the better of them. It is going to take time for them completely let go of their egos, but I am eagerly and patiently waiting for that day.Big smile</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Coming to one of my absolute favorites, The kiya and piddhi scene, It was kind of awkward but just so well done! especially at the end when kiya says it's not like you care and walks off. So perfect!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And also panchi-omi-avi combo! hayeeeDay Dreaming.. omi called panchi nonu..hahaha;)</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">well, I think he's going to have to change his nickname for her when he finds out that it's ranveer's nickname, too..lol</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But, I so want more omi-panchi-avi scenes from now on! So cute how they were trying to say sorry but still fighting!Embarrassed</font>

agree wid u completely!!
n finally after ages. . YaRa d way I like them!!

springkissed

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@ melon kyu chodhu bata na
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prateekdave7

<font color="#990000"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Hey Dude,its very short but beautiful analysis..i like it...So,yesterday,i was not able to give my comment so now i want to say that i love yesterday episode.. kd and jj scene..that was out of the way picturised..and i like most..<font size="2">The emotions played by kd was super a<font size="2">mazing...</font></font>and yes rv was also e<font size="2">q</font>ualised awesome in emotion...So in whol<font size="2">e i just loved it JJ,RV and KD...</font>

Now,today's episode was also good..the initial scene of JJ in beach and the example of that little girl playing with waves of water...and JJ's words was really adorable and truthfull ..<font size="2">So, anyone can learn from it</font>...after that all the rest scenes was superbb...specially i love panchi,avi and omi's convo...and that word address to panchi by omi.."NONU"...lol.LOL    .i like it...

In all,i loved today epic..that was refreshing one..but precap looks promising...JJ with new idea..cant wait man...

Prateek</font>
</font>

agree wid u completely Prateek
had been waiting for ur comment yest
so m glad to see ur combined comment Embarrassed

prateek.007

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
lovely analysis.. totally agree!!
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

lovely analysis.. totally agree!!

Thanks Hina Hug
prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

Originally posted by prateekdave7

<font color="#990000"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Hey Dude,its very short but beautiful analysis..i like it...So,yesterday,i was not able to give my comment so now i want to say that i love yesterday episode.. kd and jj scene..that was out of the way picturised..and i like most..<font size="2">The emotions played by kd was super a<font size="2">mazing...</font></font>and yes rv was also e<font size="2">q</font>ualised awesome in emotion...So in whol<font size="2">e i just loved it JJ,RV and KD...</font>

Now,today's episode was also good..the initial scene of JJ in beach and the example of that little girl playing with waves of water...and JJ's words was really adorable and truthfull ..<font size="2">So, anyone can learn from it</font>...after that all the rest scenes was superbb...specially i love panchi,avi and omi's convo...and that word address to panchi by omi.."NONU"...lol.LOL    .i like it...

In all,i loved today epic..that was refreshing one..but precap looks promising...JJ with new idea..cant wait man...

Prateek</font>
</font>

agree wid u completely Prateek
had been waiting for ur comment yest
so m glad to see ur combined comment Embarrassed

Thanx a lot
rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
agree wid u rads...

Go to top