Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Jiska darr tha.. Wahi hua!! (Taani Post) (Page 4)

Archi_Taarey Goldie
Archi_Taarey
Archi_Taarey

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you.. they r jst running her character...
they should learn to balance the screen space...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puzzles.

redroses123 IF-Dazzler
redroses123
redroses123

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
shivi n shreya , m totally confused ...ConfusedConfused sometimes i feel like taani is being selfish , but because i am a taani fan n she is my fav character on the show n because  i dont want to see my fav character being spoiled , i assure my self after sometime  that no it isnt like that .. she isnt being selfish .. how can she be selfish .. we have seen her character from beginning , we know her she is not like that n all  n its only the situations that make her do all these n all.. I dont understand whats cooking up in the brains of CV'sAngry .. it seems like they have forgotten  taani's character  they made, so beautiful , in the beginning , it seems only we fans remember that .. taani is so different now .. which .. which just irritates meUnhappy  n taarey , what to say about taarey .. our passionate , intense taarey...we dont even get a glimpse of it these days Unhappy... even after todays epi , i have mixed feelings ..ConfusedConfused.
one part of my mind tells me that she wasnt being selfish , she used to support rey always , she wont stand against his passion , what happened today was just , like sreeja said any GF would want her relatives to have the best impression of her BF .. just that  n that she wasnt being selfish.. she know her tauji very well , that he doesnt like dance n all .. so just to not spoil her tauji's impression on rey , she behaved so..
now the 2nd part of my mind is a bit unhappy coz  . i miss my old taani...Disapprovemy taani wasnt like this... now a days i  am not able to digest the taani the CV's  try to show...Unhappy
 i am just not happy with the show these days ... i miss the heroine of one of my fav love story...i miss the couple i loved .. highly disappointed Disapprove
this is my pov ... just what i feel ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amypuzzles.

Ianoconic. IF-Sizzlerz
Ianoconic.
Ianoconic.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Ok am copy parting my comment from another post(only the first part):

See right now Mr.Shikawat is really impressed with Rey and definatelly as a GF any girl would love that her tauji being impressed by one's bf...!!!!!

And here as Taani know's that tauji is totally against dance she know's that the instant tauji will come to know about Rey,Tauji's impression on Rey will also disappear which defiantelly Taani won't want...!!!!!

But this doesn't bring the fact that she doesn't respect the passion and love Rey has for dance...she will alway's support Rey for that!!!!!!!

lolROFL 
why r u laughing now???????LOL

coz you wrote the same comment for me in the other post LOL
LOL... I am copying the same now. It has all I want to say.
@swaronswaron-By the way glad someone is being sensible here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaronsreeja_roxpuzzles.

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
hey guys...hello...
and abt taarey...first thing...do we have on the screen...saw it today... gosh...at least on her birthday cv's could have given us 5 min of taarey...but...CryCryCryCryCryCry seriously was pissed off that moment...so i m just heartbroken by this thing. Now just no d3...we r not getting taarey in anycase, so it useless to watch the whole episode.
And taani, not this time i felt she's selfish. I mean even swayam had hided this thing from his dad...at this age, we hide many things from our parents wherever we feel it's right. she did the same.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-gowri_amypuzzles..StarDust.

.StarDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.StarDust.
.StarDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Well.. mera toh dimag hi nhi chal rha hain! Confused LOL..
Hmmm...
Taani is hiding Rey's passion from her tauji..
Well... I am 50-50 with her.
Of course, She is GF of Rey and she won't like that  if the image or u can say impression of her prince charming get bad on her Tauji.. as in future.. U knw probs n all.
But, I think CV forgot something...(no wonder... Aadat se majboor.)
Taani is special charecter..And the way they presented her..
This is not done by showing this stupidity with charecter.
This is not acceptable and expected from Taani.
Well..I knw CV ur on mohim..."RUIN TAANI'S CHARECTER."Angry

Guyzz... Abhi tak CV ne kaunsa track proper way se, proper screen space and without short scnes de kar complete kiya hain??????
Sometimes...I felt like Taarey confession na hota toh accha hota..
atleast humme microscope leke screen pe unhe search nhi karna padat. Cry

CV Sudhar jaao... This is very urrggghhh..
CV ko bolke kuch nhi hone wala.
Baithe rho apne "MOHIM" pe. Angry

Edited by Curvmars - 10 April 2013 at 12:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amypuzzles.

Goonies4Ever IF-Dazzler
Goonies4Ever
Goonies4Ever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
u knw wt i dnt wnt swayam's dad 2 knw tht rey's a dancer cuz thn tht wud myk d story more interestin. cvz hav lost it wn it cumz 2 taarey thy hav ruined my fav coupl. thr wz no point of celebrating taani's bdy it wz crp i h8d it d only best bit wz taarey's kiss scn but tht wznt lng enuff. cvz itz hightym u ppl gt ur act stryt n strt givin ur leadz propa screen space.

puzzles.

gowri_amy Goldie
gowri_amy
gowri_amy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
right now am too confused. its  puzzling... just watched d SPCL BDAY episode... *sigh*.  i had a feeling of deja vu wen i watched d bday promo/precap.

puzzles.

prachiagrawal Senior Member
prachiagrawal
prachiagrawal

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
agree wid u n one more thing how oll become normal b/w taani n gang?? startin me itna over dikhaya tha n suddenly kuch nhi what about students views on college sites i really cant understand

Go to top