Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Jiska darr tha.. Wahi hua!! (Taani Post) (Page 3)

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I thnk it will create more mu if she hides thng like this...may b more rift bw gang nd her as she trying her level best to nt reveal abt rey passion nd which therefore makes rishi to compare swayam with rey...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samiha_taareyswaronswaronpuzzles.

..gone.. Goldie
..gone..
..gone..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Ok am copy parting my comment from another post(only the first part):

See right now Mr.Shikawat is really impressed with Rey and definatelly as a GF any girl would love that her tauji being impressed by one's bf...!!!!!

And here as Taani know's that tauji is totally against dance she know's that the instant tauji will come to know about Rey,Tauji's impression on Rey will also disappear which defiantelly Taani won't want...!!!!!

But this doesn't bring the fact that she doesn't respect the passion and love Rey has for dance...she will alway's support Rey for that!!!!!!!

Hehehe..I totally agree! especially the first two paragraphs! lol! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puzzles.

katie_vd4evr IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samiha_taareypuzzles.

Shivanee28 Senior Member
Shivanee28
Shivanee28

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Not selfish, but thats like running away. Don't you think? I mean, she has gone through a lot. Manhandling, boycotting. Her character should be portrayed strong now. It seems to me like they used her one more time to create a problem. Sry for depressive post. Kind of hard to think positive abt TaaRey. I am sensing a fight between, which is not going to be fun

samiha_taareypuzzles.

FieryLioness IF-Sizzlerz
FieryLioness
FieryLioness

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i haven't watched the epi and believe me m not gonna watch it at any cost... 
for me TaaRey/Taani  is the sole reason to watch D3... and i just can't see my fav character like this...
either we don't have Taani at all or if we have some of her scene, 
its hell complicated for me to understand whether she is right or not...
so rather then boiling my blood every freaking second for a character , i better stay away from show...
CV's spoiled my fav character and now i have no reason to watch show...  even if i watch it fro TaaRey, we ahrdly have their scene...so no Taani , no TaaRey then why to watch show ???

samiha_taarey-CussTheWorldUppuzzles.

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShReya_TaaRey

Oh! I completely forgot... Haters!! Stay AWAY!! You better... Im not a TaaRey fan but i think i can enter LOL

CVs have seriously lost it!! They are showing Taani selfish!! I think aap mein se bahhut log bolenge ki this isn't selfishness.. Maybe! I mean, aapke POV se she isn't being selfish but agar main dekhun ya Shivvi dekhe toh yeah! Taani is being MAHA selfish! I will agree with you here!!! I know she is trying to make her BF look good in front of her Tauji and impress him, but the day when he gets to know about Rey, wouldnt a big storm irrupt?Confused Wont he think that Taani and Rey lied to him which will bring a bigger problem Confused

Hiding her BF's passion and now profession from her tauji just coz he doesn't really think of dance as a profession and just time pass?! We really thought that she understood their passion for dance.. Does she?

I mean, she wants to hide Rey's profession and is passion just taaki uske Tauji pe Rey ka impression kharab na ho and unke relationship mein, you know family ki taraf se, koi probs na ho!! Ok! I understand, Taani ko poora haq hai uske relationship ke baare mein sochne ka.. But aise truth chupa ke and jhoot bolke what'll happen? Ulta complications aur badh jayenge!! Taani ek dum alag ho jayegi sab se..

CVs toh sahi mein Taani ke character ko barbad karne mein tule hue hai!! THis track seriously has NO head and tail.. Kahan we thought ki Taani ki individuality dekhne milegi aur kahan we are getting selfish Taani!! They started so many tracks simultaneously and made a mixture out of it!! Ermm

We did get TaaRey today.. But was that screen-space enough? I mean, that kiss was like totally adorable and like real real cute!! The boys helping Rey by distracting Swayam's Dad's attention was also real cute.. But the point is ki why no required screen-space given?! Amar's Shriman Vs Shrimati can't be taken as an excuse.. Iske kaaran why will D3 and we fans suffer? No ofence to SS or SS fans too.. But we NEED to see TaaRey now!! No comments on this and i guess these scenes were shot 2 different days and one day Amar was there and the other day i think he wasnt!!

One more thing I didn't get.. How did everything between TaaRey become normal? I mean, ek din Rey behaves so coldly with her and agle din use Taani pe itna jyada pyaar aa jaata hai? Ok yeah! He loves her, they are in a relationship.. I get that all.. But bahut achanak nahi ho gaya? Taani ka B'day aaya and Rey ka gussa choomantar? Wow!! CV's and logic stay long apart Sleepy I dono how they both became so cool all of a sudden. At least a MU clear scene should have been there!! Approve

Pata nahi aap mein se kisi ne iss POV se socha bhi ki nahi.. But please do comment. We seriously wanna know your views.. If I hurt someone.. Really sorry!! But please, do comment!!

And please, NO BASHING!! Both of us are true and die-hard Taani and TaaRey fans.. We just can not see Taani's character ruin like this and isliye this post.. We really wanna know ki how many people think the way we do!! Those who know us here know that we would never bash Taani.. But seeing her like this.. Selfish. So not done.. This is SO NOT Taani!! CVs NEED to think about this.. Showing anything won't do...

PS: If you can just somehow prove us wrong or anything.. We'll be more than happy!! Please do that.. We need it!!

samiha_taarey-CussTheWorldUppuzzles.

..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
main bas ek hi baat kehna chahti hun frm my heart mujhe taarey equatn aur taani ka character aajkal bilkul samajh nahi aa raha nt evn 0.000001% so hw to say what s ryt or wrng:-/

-CussTheWorldUppuzzles.

marnali04 Goldie
marnali04
marnali04

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

BASICALLY D3 LOST HIS CHARM.. TOO MUCH MU, TOO MUCH STRETCHING STORY LINE, NO PROGRESSIVE ON ALL CHARACTER.

SWARON KE LOVE STORY BANTI NEHI ... OR ... TAAREY KI LOVE STORY KO DISTROY KARE PAR TULE HUYE HAI 

Shivanee28puzzles..StarDust.

Go to top