Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Jiska darr tha.. Wahi hua!! (Taani Post) (Page 2)

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
? No ofence to SS or SS fans too.. But we NEED to see TaaRey now!!

why will we take offence OuchConfused
taarey is very much part of the serial like swaron is ..n swaron has nothing to do with them..the cvs decide the screen-space n ofcourse the availability of actors is also a factor Smile

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 9:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bags07samiha_taarey-CussTheWorldUpnj_SRKholicIanoconic.puzzles.

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Originally posted by swaronswaron

Ok am copy parting my comment from another post(only the first part):

See right now Mr.Shikawat is really impressed with Rey and definatelly as a GF any girl would love that her tauji being impressed by one's bf...!!!!!

And here as Taani know's that tauji is totally against dance she know's that the instant tauji will come to know about Rey,Tauji's impression on Rey will also disappear which defiantelly Taani won't want...!!!!!

But this doesn't bring the fact that she doesn't respect the passion and love Rey has for dance...she will alway's support Rey for that!!!!!!!

lolROFL 
why r u laughing now???????LOL

coz you wrote the same comment for me in the other post LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nj_SRKholicswathi_swaronpuzzles.sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged

See right now Mr.Shikawat is really impressed with Rey and definatelly as a GF any girl would love that her tauji being impressed by one's bf...!!!!!

And here as Taani know's that tauji is totally against dance she know's that the instant tauji will come to know about Rey,Tauji's impression on Rey will also disappear which defiantelly Taani won't want...!!!!!

But this doesn't bring the fact that she doesn't respect the passion and love Rey has for dance...she will alway's support Rey for that!!!!!!!

lolROFL 
why r u laughing now???????LOL

coz you wrote the same comment for me in the other post LOL
lol i was too lazy to type all over again...!!!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaronnj_SRKholicswathi_swaron

gowri_amy Goldie
gowri_amy
gowri_amy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i havt watched ep. cvs agenda in this whole mess is to give divine touch to their 11 self righteous souls. (no offence to any other fandom)

Edited by gowri_amy - 10 April 2013 at 9:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nj_SRKholicpuzzles.

-Cupcake- IF-Rockerz
-Cupcake-
-Cupcake-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I never thought of it this way, but now that you mentioned it...I think you are right..this whole thing does make Taani seem selfish. They are (as always) using her to stretch things further...in this case its the ReYam issue (how Swayam's dad keeps comparing him to Rey and all, he won't do that if he finds out about Rey being a dancer).

CVs have not only destroyed TaaRey as a couple but they have destroyed their characters as individuals too..and I have no idea what they have in mind but the show makes no sense to me these days..even this birthday track, inspite of the cute and adorable scenes every now then, I'm not liking it the way I used to like other TaaRey related tracks.

Edited by -Cupcake- - 10 April 2013 at 9:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-samiha_taareygowri_amy-CussTheWorldUppuzzles.

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I seriously regret fr bng so optimistic to wtc d3...Gosh!Ws it tani bday!Like realy???May be we gt a sec of TR wch ws vry cute bt d tng is cv's r usng tani fr tr trcks to prcd...Prcp,i realy found it odd tat tani tryng to hide rey's passion frm hr tauji.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-CussTheWorldUppuzzles.

samiha_taarey Goldie
samiha_taarey
samiha_taarey

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged

ya I agree with u ...we can't say tht taani is selfish!!! bt the way cvs potreying her character is just nt the ri8 way... if they r doing lyk tht in future also they will surely ruin the character of taani nd the intensity between taarey...we can't blame any of the character in d3 chahe o taani, Rey, swayam aur Sharon koi v ho kyu ki whts happening nw isn't there fault ...the persons we should blame r the writers...I just simply can't understand wht track they r trying to write nd by tht track wht they want to prove!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler--CussTheWorldUpsreeja_roxpuzzles.

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samihatabassum

ya I agree with u ...we can't say tht taani is selfish!!! bt the way cvs potreying her character is just nt the ri8 way... if they r doing lyk tht in future also they will surely ruin the character of taani nd the intensity between taarey...we can't blame any of the character in d3 chahe o taani, Rey, swayam aur Sharon koi v ho kyu ki whts happening nw isn't there fault ...the persons we should blame r the writers...I just simply can't understand wht track they r trying to write nd by tht track wht they want to prove!!!!
they themselves are not sure of the track they are writing:) today it's a track and the next day it is a all new track having no conncetion with the previous one!!!!!!!!
    But ya for initial some day's it will be fine if taani doesn't want tauji to know about Rey's truth but i hope at the end she herself tell's tauji abt him:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samiha_taarey-CussTheWorldUppuzzles.

Go to top