Jiska darr tha.. Wahi hua!! (Taani Post) - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by swaronswaron

coz you wrote the same comment for me in the other post ðŸ˜†
lol i was too lazy to type all over again...!!!!!😆
i havt watched ep. cvs agenda in this whole mess is to give divine touch to their 11 self righteous souls. (no offence to any other fandom)Edited by gowri_amy - 10 years ago
I never thought of it this way, but now that you mentioned it...I think you are right..this whole thing does make Taani seem selfish. They are (as always) using her to stretch things further...in this case its the ReYam issue (how Swayam's dad keeps comparing him to Rey and all, he won't do that if he finds out about Rey being a dancer).

CVs have not only destroyed TaaRey as a couple but they have destroyed their characters as individuals too..and I have no idea what they have in mind but the show makes no sense to me these days..even this birthday track, inspite of the cute and adorable scenes every now then, I'm not liking it the way I used to like other TaaRey related tracks.
Edited by -Cupcake- - 10 years ago
I seriously regret fr bng so optimistic to wtc d3...Gosh!Ws it tani bday!Like realy???May be we gt a sec of TR wch ws vry cute bt d tng is cv's r usng tani fr tr trcks to prcd...Prcp,i realy found it odd tat tani tryng to hide rey's passion frm hr tauji.
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Ok am copy parting my comment from another post(only the first part):

See right now Mr.Shikawat is really impressed with Rey and definatelly as a GF any girl would love that her tauji being impressed by one's bf...!!!!!

And here as Taani know's that tauji is totally against dance she know's that the instant tauji will come to know about Rey,Tauji's impression on Rey will also disappear which defiantelly Taani won't want...!!!!!

But this doesn't bring the fact that she doesn't respect the passion and love Rey has for dance...she will alway's support Rey for that!!!!!!!
ya I agree with u ...we can't say tht taani is selfish!!! bt the way cvs potreying her character is just nt the ri8 way... if they r doing lyk tht in future also they will surely ruin the character of taani nd the intensity between taarey...we can't blame any of the character in d3 chahe o taani, Rey, swayam aur Sharon koi v ho kyu ki whts happening nw isn't there fault ...the persons we should blame r the writers...I just simply can't understand wht track they r trying to write nd by tht track wht they want to prove!!!!
Originally posted by samihatabassum

ya I agree with u ...we can't say tht taani is selfish!!! bt the way cvs potreying her character is just nt the ri8 way... if they r doing lyk tht in future also they will surely ruin the character of taani nd the intensity between taarey...we can't blame any of the character in d3 chahe o taani, Rey, swayam aur Sharon koi v ho kyu ki whts happening nw isn't there fault ...the persons we should blame r the writers...I just simply can't understand wht track they r trying to write nd by tht track wht they want to prove!!!!
they themselves are not sure of the track they are writing:) today it's a track and the next day it is a all new track having no conncetion with the previous one!!!!!!!!
    But ya for initial some day's it will be fine if taani doesn't want tauji to know about Rey's truth but i hope at the end she herself tell's tauji abt him:)
I thnk it will create more mu if she hides thng like this...may b more rift bw gang nd her as she trying her level best to nt reveal abt rey passion nd which therefore makes rishi to compare swayam with rey...
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Ok am copy parting my comment from another post(only the first part):

See right now Mr.Shikawat is really impressed with Rey and definatelly as a GF any girl would love that her tauji being impressed by one's bf...!!!!!

And here as Taani know's that tauji is totally against dance she know's that the instant tauji will come to know about Rey,Tauji's impression on Rey will also disappear which defiantelly Taani won't want...!!!!!

But this doesn't bring the fact that she doesn't respect the passion and love Rey has for dance...she will alway's support Rey for that!!!!!!!

Hehehe..I totally agree! especially the first two paragraphs! lol! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
listen up guys...i know lieing wasn't a good option...but i wouldn't call it selfish...its a bit harsh...she was just scared and did not want her Tauji to know the truth...it was her spontaneous reaction...but still maybe your POV is correct...i don't know but this is my POV
Not selfish, but thats like running away. Don't you think? I mean, she has gone through a lot. Manhandling, boycotting. Her character should be portrayed strong now. It seems to me like they used her one more time to create a problem. Sry for depressive post. Kind of hard to think positive abt TaaRey. I am sensing a fight between, which is not going to be fun