Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Two questions (Page 3)

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Well i am getting you . You say 'who r we to  decide ' rhetorically , ' Peace' as a habit and winking emoticons is another habit and oh

you like Megha .

See ? Understanding you now .LOLLOLLOL Peace !LOLLOLLOL

I agree to all of the above!! LOL  Actually,  I'm very imperfect myself! Wink    Blame it in my genes, and life experiences ! Sigh! Wink  But thanks for undrperstanding anyway! Smile   Peace to you too...again! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000Hit.It.Miss

MM232 Senior Member
MM232
MM232

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Why does Megha hold it so much over Mohan that he married another woman and had a kid ...when he accepted her as a widow with not one but two kids ...isn't it the same ...from her POV he is a widower with one kid.
Sorry but I don't understand you. Can you please explain how these two are the same. They don't look the same at all. Confused

Megha's first husband is dead! Megha was a widower. Megha is alive and Mohan is still married to her so how is Mohan a widower.Confused 

Yes according to Megha's POV Mohan married again but he is still her husband. They never got divorced so how can he became a widower. If Mohan actually married again then that would be a crime and Megha could actually put him in jail for that.

I am very very confused. Confused

Edited by MM232 - 10 April 2013 at 8:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Sorry dear , u mean they are not divorced after he 'lost' her son ?

Then ...she is fretting about what ...his bigamy ?

Equally confused .

She should thank her stars ...not only was he careless enough to lose her baby , he also is a bigamist from her POV

So ...all those looks she was giving from across the same bed are to a bigamist [ from her POV]

ConfusedConfusedConfused

So she had expected that he would be in some part of the world , celibate , uninterested in women , without sexual needs simply coz the marraige was still valid on paper ??

Super confused

And what did she expect ...that bcoz of no official signature on a divorce form , he would continue desiring her as a woman ??

Anyways , my point was not about the legal divorce or marraige but the time gap and the hurt expectation that he should be still loyal to her . I  found that unrealistic ...even if the marraige was still on on paper , a person has his /or her  needs , biology proves it and can she really fault him for that too was my question .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 April 2013 at 5:46am
MM232 Senior Member
MM232
MM232

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
What do you mean. Sorry but I still don't completely understand you.Confused

Its not about paper relationships its about their real relationship. Megha loved him and she still loves him. Mohan also loves Megha. They were never divorced not on paper and not in heart. You could see that when they first meet.

The time gap was created by Mohan!! Like Nanhi said yea we (Megha and Nanhi) were wrong for misunderstanding you but what did you do to clear that MU.

Maybe you still don't understand the MU. The MU is not that Mohan doesn't love us (Megha and Nanhi). The MU is Mohan doesn't love and care about Addu. This was created because he Mohan not able to show that love. Mohan loved him but he couldn't express that love the same way he expressed his love to Megha and Nanhi. Megha and Nanhi were wrong for misunderstanding his love for Addu.

What do you expect Megha not to be hurt that Mohan remarried. I don't think there is much to argue about. I think you, me or any other person will be hurt in the same way.

What are you trying to say by "a man has his needs"? Why are you treating a man and woman differently.

Hit.It.Miss

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Let us not be side tracked by making this a man woman issue

' A man has his needs' is a mere saying i will edit my post for your sake and say 'a person has his / or her needs'

My point is only this

Divorced or not

Should one expect  that the estranged partner whom you have not seen for years and perhaps would not see till his death should be without a relationship and only pine for you

why

the argument can be put forward that love makes a person immature , unreasonable and irrational

but this is true of youth

but i think that age and different cases change the mind set 

let us forget marraige ok

he accepted her with 2 kids , a symbol of a past sex life with another man

he never minded that ...he loved her inspite of that

so why is it being regarded as something simply unforgivable when there is a possibility that he moved on with another woman and had a child by her ...a wrong possibility , an assumed misunderstanding ...but very much there ...divorced or undivorced , they were estranged and not seeing each others faces even for years

this irrational expectation confuses me and i really do not see how even this is his fault .

rajbijz

OnePiece Goldie
OnePiece
OnePiece

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Hey Kools,

Wow!!! this is a surprise, good to see u here Big smile.. If u remember me, I was on PR forum..   

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I remember u very wellBig smileHug
OnePiece Goldie
OnePiece
OnePiece

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Hug  How are u? And I dint see u post anywhere apart from PR. How come suddenly here?

koolsadhu1000

Go to top