India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Two questions (Page 2)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Addu had been lost twice before too , once he had left house coz Renu had told him tales . A most wiful boy , quite spoilt by Megha . Nanhi was the understanding child and did her best to control him . Jiji often phoned Megha to tell her he was being difficult . None of these things were thought of when Megha was in a calmer frame of mind ...only one thing was thought ...blame Mohan .

Mohan's mother was right in her prediction that this marraige would yield no happiness for him ever . Exactly that happened .

Why was it forgotten that he went against his rich dad even more later , loved her even when she was a quadripelgic ...what did he get out of this marraige ...finances , sex , children , what ?

The answer is NOTHING .

The expectation that he should remain a bachelor in the world somewhere with no sex life is very funny , but perhaps love makes one funny ?

I mean , clearly , the woman can have a past sex life , kids from a former marraige but the man has to be celibate bachelor with no kids and if ever he meets the woman by accident , he should still be the slave at her feet while she kicks him huffily ?

So funny ! But i guess nobody is there to talk thus to Megha in this serial ?

Today Addu blames his mother unfairly for 'forgetting' him . Now thats what i call karma coz Megha blamed Mohan exactly that way for years ...when karma bites , it bites .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FeatsznursinghMeera_Ka_Mohanrajbijzanu rulz

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I  want to ask just two questions

Why does Megha hold it so much over Mohan that he married another woman and had a kid ...when he accepted her as a widow with not one but two kids ...isn't it the same ...from her POV he is a widower with one kid Confused. Besides she made it clear to him that she hated him for losing her son , kept no relations with him for so many years ...so was  she expecting that he is in some part of the world celibate , a bachelor and pining away for her although she refused to see his face till he died and all this should happen when they were not even seeing each others faces ? Was this the expectation ?

Doesn't all that she said to Mohan upon the tearing of the photo apply actually to her son Addu ?It was Addu who never liked Mohan , never gave him a chance although he tried his best . Is this kind of false blame game and constantly laying guilt trips 'love' ?
I agree with every word you said why can't Megha accept it Mohan hasn't done anything wrong its her habit she always blames him for the things he hasn't done in season 1 she did the same and now she is again doing the same why can't she be thankful for what he had done for them Mohan doesn't deserve her she is so snobbish and selfish she never asked how is a Mohan she never tried to find out where is he what he is doing how can be a woman so heartless she is such a selfish lady she only thinks about herself she should have taught Nanhi that Mohan is innocent she should have searched for Mohan first I really don't like her that much but I love Mohan I can tolerate anything that makes him happy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohananu rulzkoolsadhu1000

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
kisi ko khud se dorr jate dekh aksar apne "real" feelings ka ehsaas ho jata hai. megha currently is going through the same. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina2010

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
By Koolsadhu 1000: "Mohan's mother was right in her prediction that this marraige would yield no happiness for him ever . Exactly that happened ."

With all due respect even if everything you say bears some truth, I have to disagree with this one statement.  Mohan always knew the deal with Megha, a mother first and IMO for all the reasons described in Payal's post. Yet he fell in love with Megha not in spite of but because of her being a mother to her two children.  When his own mother asked him " What does  she mean to you?"   His answer was an emphatic " Everything!!!! She means everything to me! And there's nothing you or even I can do to change  that!" 

Loving Megha is what makes Mohan happy , even in the most dire and trying of circumstances. It's his raison d'etre,! It touches every fiber of his being, it's what he lives to do! No matter what Megha may or may not do in return.  Perhaps we've even known couples like this, whose love seems one sided , imbalanced, but it's their version of love ! Who are we to decide? 

The question in my mind has never been  whether Megha even deserves Mohan's love! If others gave love only when deserved,this life would be mostly loveless in my view. But the one enduring truth that no one can change is that Mohan loves Megha as imperfect, flawed and whatever else she may be! He loves and accepts all of her, just as she is! Because she hasn't changed,not really, and neither has his love for her. And I'm convinced that he would choose to love Megha over and over again, and with all the baggage she  may bring ! Because to him she's worth it, she alone completes him and makes him happy!  If Mohan believes in his heart that Megha is good enough for him, then I must accept  and respect his choice ! Peace! Smile

Edited by Leesan - 10 April 2013 at 12:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MM232spidierajbijzHit.It.Miss

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
My dear you keep saying 'who r we to decide' , we r the viewers and why shouldn't we give our views ? Why should we like the stupidity that is being shown in the name of a love story and if we feel that the woman deserves a reality check from some character in the show , why should we not make our thoughts known to the CVs who often visit the forum for feedback and  sometimes mould the serial accordingly ?

Regarding Mohan's mom , lets agree to disagree .  He thinks the same way even today , one is hardly objective in love .

And why say ' Peace' dear as though we r fighting or something , ur welcome to express ur views dear , i don't mind at all .Smile

znursinghMeera_Ka_Mohananu rulz

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
loving Lee's & coolsadhu's point of views :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesankoolsadhu1000

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

My dear you keep saying 'who r we to decide' , we r the viewers and why shouldn't we give our views ? Why should we like the stupidity that is being shown in the name of a love story and if we feel that the woman deserves a reality check from some character in the show , why should we not make our thoughts known to the CVs who often visit the forum for feedback and  sometimes mould the serial accordingly ?

Regarding Mohan's mom , lets agree to disagree .  He thinks the same way even today , one is hardly objective in love .

And why say ' Peace' dear as though we r fighting or something , ur welcome to express ur views dear , i don't mind at all .Smile

Lol! I usually end my posts with peace it's what I do here and in my real life! Wink   "Who are we to decide?"  is for all intents and purposes a rhetorical question! Not meant to be taken literally! Wink

I would never take the liberty of telling anyone else how to feel much less think on any issue,especially related to a TV show! Wink   Stupidity ( your words!) or not, it's  actually more realistic than actually shown on NBT. I cannot tell you how many times I've seem similar situations in my real and professional life. From my college days to now even. Wink   The CVs have to maintain the tension in any relationship scenario for a show to survive, and in NBT Megha is IT, most of the time anyway! Wink  The excellent actor that Kunal is allows him to portray such pain, hurt and angst to perfection that it's easy to see why he's chosen as the protagonist here. He's given these heart wrenching scenes precisely because he does them so well, and garners the well deserved sympathy and admiration of the fans!  But both MM cannot be on the same page for too long, unfortunately! I'm a pragmatist in the real world too, so I accept that the portrayal of Megha is what it has to be !  May not like it all the time but it is what it is! Wink  The show must go on, after all. 

Actually through my work and training, characters like Megha are not that unusual in real life either. She's imperfect ,flawed ,whatever, but she's real to me! I prefer flawed people,they're  more human IMO! I cannot describe  to you  the absolute tragedy and devastation that I've witnessed when parents lose a child either by death or disappearance! Ouch  Some weather the storm ,others are broken irretrievably! The guilt that ensues, the blame game, the despair ,the hopelessness are indescribable . And broken relationships are strewn all over the paths of surviving family members, especially the parents! Ouch

It's Mohan's character that remains an anomaly to me!  Wink  Men like him are hard to find!! LOL He's irrepressible ,a survivor, always hoping ,always filled with love! Gotta love him!  I'm enjoying NBT 2, very very much! Hope the CVs continue to give us a quality show ,because it's it's all I watch ! Wink

Again, thanks and as usual...Peace! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MM232spidierajbijzMegher_PalokHit.It.Miss

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Well i am getting you . You say 'who r we to  decide ' rhetorically , ' Peace' as a habit and winking emoticons is another habit and oh

you like Megha .

See ? Understanding you now .LOLLOLLOL Peace !LOLLOLLOL

rajbijzznursinghLeesan

Go to top