Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Two questions

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I  want to ask just two questions

Why does Megha hold it so much over Mohan that he married another woman and had a kid ...when he accepted her as a widow with not one but two kids ...isn't it the same ...from her POV he is a widower with one kid Confused. Besides she made it clear to him that she hated him for losing her son , kept no relations with him for so many years ...so was  she expecting that he is in some part of the world celibate , a bachelor and pining away for her although she refused to see his face till he died and all this should happen when they were not even seeing each others faces ? Was this the expectation ?

Doesn't all that she said to Mohan upon the tearing of the photo apply actually to her son Addu ?It was Addu who never liked Mohan , never gave him a chance although he tried his best . Is this kind of false blame game and constantly laying guilt trips 'love' ?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaiya27swavai2FeatsOnePiecenaina2010znursinghMeera_Ka_Mohan-AmalAziz-anu rulzPavaniShinykunakshafan26banditqueenn.NitaReidMegher_Palokprincy48ash28

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@ koolsadhu1000: 

Thanks for your post!  In my experience people often don't say what they mean and don't mean what they say! Wink I'm not sure why ,but maybe it's because we feel that it makes us more vulnerable ,or that if you know what I really think/ feel,if you know the real me you won't accept me for who I am! Humans often hide their true self from others out of fear and doubt.

In this case Megha is no different IMO. How many times did we see this in SSN 1? Her words totally out of sync with the tumult in her aching heart?  True,she said a lot of hurtful things to Mohan, even cruel at times,but very often her eyes and heart belied her  words!  But to this day I do not doubt her love for Mohan. I never did. And what is love anyway? It's different for us all,because we're all different. All this absolute trust and faith , loyalty, devotion etc, gets thrown around as definitions of what love should be ..." If you really loved me,you would...", what??  Love is complicated ,strange,inconvenient and many other things in between, but mostly it just IS!!! Without rhyme or reason most times.  Below is an earlier post by Payal, which to me describes Megha's present dilemma perfectly!   Thanks  again for your post! 

"Posted by Payal: . Dear, Sweet, Megha.  

Since the start of S2, I haven't been able to fully understand this Megha who was so very different from the one we fell in love with in S1. The thing is, I was focusing on how she's changed…I chose to focus on the dissimilarity…and in doing so, I completely overlooked one very important fact: She is EXACTLY the same.
I am feeling so much at peace now that I understand Megha and her plight. It occurred to me last week, when she broke down in front of Jiji-Bua…that's when I was finally able to fully understand her side of the story.
In S1, this woman was up against the world and all odds living in her late husband's home trying to raise her 2 kids. Everything she did, every decision she made revolved around those kids…whom she had to raise right to make Amar proud. And when her kids weren't the priority, it was Amar's family…she put them ahead of all else because that was Amar's family…and so, it was HER family…and she had a responsibility to Amar to handle every relationship she gained through him with utmost care and respect. That's why when this Mohan named toofan came into her life, she was in complete denial. Then too, she did everything she possibly could to shut him out and convince herself that there was no place for him in her life…she couldn't allow it. She had her kids to think of, she had Amar to think of, and she had Amar's family.
This is the same girl. The very same, and she fights the same demons still. This poor poor girl. Twelve years ago, it was a daughter-in-law that couldn't overstep the boundaries that our society had created for her.  Today,it's a mother, who committed the ultimate sin: choosing her own happiness over her child's, who won't allow her to open her heart to the one man she loves more than she ever thought she would.
It was so very painful to watch Megha break down the way she did yesterday. She shut the window as if trying to shut her feelings for Mohan deep inside her heart forever. He weakens her resolve…which she cannot afford to do. She has let her son down once, and she refuses to do it again, but his memories flood her thoughts and she becomes helpless…try as she may though, she's gonna have to come to terms with it sooner or later…her resolve will not last long.
It is painful to see her torture herself in this way. Being the mother that she is though, she will not allow herself to accept her love until she is reunited with her son. That's just who she is deep down inside. In the meantime though, I hope she is able to forgive herself – for letting Addu down. 'Til she can do that, she simply cannot move forward."

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtjessiejaySamilicious..naina2010_Rini_rajbijzMoner_Radiosunflower52Hit.It.MissMegher_Palok

-M4M- Newbie
-M4M-
-M4M-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
agree
Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Hii , i m here to give u funny answers LOL Bcz Lee has explained really beautifuly Clap Thumbs Up

1. Megha was told earlier tht her hubby is always a Dil se bachelor Embarrassed   Now Mohan is with a baby, so Megha is angry cos' Mohan broke his Dil se bachelor status w/o her help Wink   n also w/o taking her permission n most of all w/o informing her ROFL

So being angry is normal for her Embarrassed ROFL

2. Megha is first of all a devoted mother Big smile LOL   For her, if her son one day returns home after killing someone, still Megha will say tht it was d victim, who provoked Addu to kill him ROFL No fault at Addu's end ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesankoolsadhu1000Hit.It.Miss

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
My dear , who cares for the love in the eyes  and the secret attraction in the heart when the cumulative effect of a lifetime is taking away the person's happiness with constant blames and laying guilt trips is my question . A lifetime has passed and who needs a strong reality check , Mohan or Megha . In season 1 it was the same , misunderstanding him , blaming him , laying guilt trips on him and him running after her as if she is the most wonderful thing happened to him , now in season two it is exactly the same , her eyes , words are accusing and her accusations r , pardon me , spiteful . So was Nanhi's ' soutela baap ' . Is this silent so called 'love' in the heart that demands this much unhappiness from a lover worth it was my thought .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 April 2013 at 9:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanrajbijzznursinghanu rulzNitaReid

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I agree with both Lee & coolsadhu. Both have explained very well.

Lee what u said is true but as a mature person who is actually very understanding( megha is ) she completely fails as a wife. 

Edited by rajbijz - 10 April 2013 at 1:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

My dear , who cares for the love in the eyes  and the secret attraction in the heart when the cumulative effect of a lifetime is taking away the person's happiness with constant blames and laying guilt trips is my question . A lifetime has passed and who needs a strong reality check , Mohan or Megha . In season 2 it was the same , misunderstanding him , blaming him , laying guilt trips on him and him running after her as if she is the most wonderful thing happened to him , now in season two it is exactly the same , her eyes , words are accusing and her accusations r , pardon me , spiteful . So was Nanhi's ' soutela baap ' . Is this silent so called 'love' in the heart that demands this much unhappiness from a lover worth it was my thought .

They both do,IMO! Wink  Exactly ! A lifetime of 12 years has passed! Stupid,stupid, stupid!!! But on both ends IMO! Megha said something so painful to Mohan in the heat of her tragedy and Mohan left never to return till now. Ridiculous in my view!  They've been separated 6 times longer than being married, with absolutely no contact. And from all accounts their 2 years together seemed to be full of marital bliss. It just wasn't enough time for Addu though. Sometimes step relations never heal! No matter how much effort is made to resolve the issues.
That they still have such strong feelings for each other is a miracle that may only occur in reel life !Wink  But  Mohan always knew the deal with Megha and accepted all of her ,faults,flaws  and all, such is the condition of his love!  Regardless of what you or I may think, he still believes Megha is worth every iota of his love, then who am I to disagree? Wink   Love can be anything and everything under the sun, without definition in many instances. As I said before...it just is! Mohan and Megha love each other in their own way, maybe not in the way we would prefer, but they just do. And that has to be enough for me! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijzMoner_Radioanu rulzHit.It.Miss

Amit.Ghangas IF-Rockerz
Amit.Ghangas
Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
souten se jalan sabko hoti h.

Go to top