India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

OMG: Episode 10.04.13 (Page 3)

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
so i was watching the precap again. i dont think they will see the rolis dead body tmw. if they did they would all be crying but instead they were all sitting in the living room all sad. so i think either the phone call was fake or it was somebody else who the guy showed them.

in the meantime i guess khushi will arrange for a fake dead body. coz the pooja was not for roli. it was for navarathri. so after the pooja they will see the body i guess.

but i am still confused. Confused

Edited by Sandralong - 10 April 2013 at 1:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.DivyaArabjan...Arjuneeti...

...Arjuneeti... IF-Rockerz
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

so i was watching the precap again. i dont think they will see the rolis dead body tmw. if they did they would all be crying but instead they were all sitting in the living room all sad. so i think either the phone call was fake or it was somebody else who the guy showed them.

in the meantime i guess khushi will arrange for a fake dead body. coz the pooja was not for roli. it was for navarathri. so after the pooja they will see the body i guess.

but i am still confused. Confused

I just watched it again too and I'm thinking the same. But why did manish say in the e24 segment 'roli mar chuki hai'...was he just messing about? Or maybe they have all given up on roli...just simar who hasn't.

I don't think there will be any fake body because there has been no article or segment on this. By now there would've been some news (even the TC article that came out today could've mentioned this, but they didn't).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divya

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
i think the seg they showed were taken in 2 separate days but showed as just 1 seg. 1 the pooja day. another some other day with just simar crying. Like that seg they did with rosid and sud & rajendar thats why i am confused on too whether there is a dead body or not. why else would simar be crying may be she is just disappointed as we r that everyone thinks roli is dead

or may be she was crying hearing naina and sids marriage announcement.

i guess we just have to wait and watch.

Edited by Sandralong - 10 April 2013 at 2:48pm

...Arjuneeti...

-MitwaIshqPe- IF-Stunnerz
-MitwaIshqPe-
-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Edited on page 1 :)

...Arjuneeti...

...Arjuneeti... IF-Rockerz
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisbahx

Res

Unres

Maliha i'll be honest with you Ssk is getting very boring and i'm sure you will agree with me I always read your posts before I watch the drama and always say to myself i'm not going to watch it today because its boring and a waste of time but you know how watching drama's has become a checklist and before I can tick it of I have to watch it so I have been very patient and have been watching ssk properly but if Sid believes that Roli is dead then honestly that is the last straw for me. I dont think I will be able to watch the drama because that was my only hope. If cvs get a move on with this track then I might consider but at the moment watching Ssk seems a complete waste of time for me. Hope I didnt offend you in anyway but thats just what I feel. Smile

Nisu you aren't the only oneOuch Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is bored of ssk. Trp's speak for itself, god knows what today's trp will be Cry

There is nothing to look forward to till end of may, beginning of June...which to our luck, exams start. I'm really happy that you have been watching it...patiently, but seriously you can take a break from this crap and read WU's (or I'll be filling u in). If any ROSID dream sequences come, I'll pm u Big smile

Just to break it to you, in a segment Manish said 'roli mar chuki hai' so he will believe Roli is dead. I'm not offended, I say its crap everyday on IF, but I can't stop watching it because mujhe toh rosid ki lat lag gaye LOL Zamaana (parents) kahe lat yeh galat lag gayi
Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divya-MitwaIshqPe-

Go to top