Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lol Maliha i don't how that sherwani fit sid I guess they made extensions on it.
Arabjan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too liked prem scene.i think cvs going to drag roli's track...they r going to throw out naina first.i'm going to be patient upto naina truth revealation...i hope after that everything will be interesting!!!ROSID will be united soon!
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Divya, if they can't show Rosim parents for definite they won't spend too much on temps.

Sandra, that's what I was thinking ๐Ÿ˜†
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome analysis maliha๐Ÿ‘
hope simar finds roli soon

@Sid sankalp i didnt noticed before
but jo bhi ho sid looks hotโ˜บ๏ธ

Originally posted by: 55shobha

Awesome analysis maliha๐Ÿ‘

hope simar finds roli soon

@Sid sankalp i didnt noticed before
but jo bhi ho sid looks hotโ˜บ๏ธ

Thanks Shobha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sid ke aage sankalp kya cheez hai ๐Ÿคฃ No one noticed because no one cares about sankalp๐Ÿ˜†
so i was watching the precap again. i dont think they will see the rolis dead body tmw. if they did they would all be crying but instead they were all sitting in the living room all sad. so i think either the phone call was fake or it was somebody else who the guy showed them.

in the meantime i guess khushi will arrange for a fake dead body. coz the pooja was not for roli. it was for navarathri. so after the pooja they will see the body i guess.

but i am still confused. ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sandralong

so i was watching the precap again. i dont think they will see the rolis dead body tmw. if they did they would all be crying but instead they were all sitting in the living room all sad. so i think either the phone call was fake or it was somebody else who the guy showed them.

in the meantime i guess khushi will arrange for a fake dead body. coz the pooja was not for roli. it was for navarathri. so after the pooja they will see the body i guess.

but i am still confused. ๐Ÿ˜•

I just watched it again too and I'm thinking the same. But why did manish say in the e24 segment 'roli mar chuki hai'...was he just messing about? Or maybe they have all given up on roli...just simar who hasn't.

I don't think there will be any fake body because there has been no article or segment on this. By now there would've been some news (even the TC article that came out today could've mentioned this, but they didn't).

i think the seg they showed were taken in 2 separate days but showed as just 1 seg. 1 the pooja day. another some other day with just simar crying. Like that seg they did with rosid and sud & rajendar thats why i am confused on too whether there is a dead body or not. why else would simar be crying may be she is just disappointed as we r that everyone thinks roli is dead

or may be she was crying hearing naina and sids marriage announcement.

i guess we just have to wait and watch.
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

Res

Unres

Maliha i'll be honest with you Ssk is getting very boring and i'm sure you will agree with me I always read your posts before I watch the drama and always say to myself i'm not going to watch it today because its boring and a waste of time but you know how watching drama's has become a checklist and before I can tick it of I have to watch it so I have been very patient and have been watching ssk properly but if Sid believes that Roli is dead then honestly that is the last straw for me. I dont think I will be able to watch the drama because that was my only hope. If cvs get a move on with this track then I might consider but at the moment watching Ssk seems a complete waste of time for me. Hope I didnt offend you in anyway but thats just what I feel. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nisu you aren't the only one Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is bored of ssk. Trp's speak for itself, god knows what today's trp will be ๐Ÿ˜ญ

There is nothing to look forward to till end of may, beginning of June...which to our luck, exams start. I'm really happy that you have been watching it...patiently, but seriously you can take a break from this crap and read WU's (or I'll be filling u in). If any ROSID dream sequences come, I'll pm u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just to break it to you, in a segment Manish said 'roli mar chuki hai' so he will believe Roli is dead. I'm not offended, I say its crap everyday on IF, but I can't stop watching it because mujhe toh rosid ki lat lag gaye ๐Ÿ˜† Zamaana (parents) kahe lat yeh galat lag gayi