Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

its you people who need a reality check (Page 3)

--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Brilliant Post dear. Clap Clap Star I can not agree more. Big smile
Vivian is doing a Mind-blowing job,Maybe that's Why ppl are forgetting that It is Just A Charachter. LOL

zohra18 Senior Member
zohra18
zohra18

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvie

Brilliant Post dear. Clap Clap Star I can not agree more. Big smile
Vivian is doing a Mind-blowing job,Maybe that's Why ppl are forgetting that It is Just A Charachter. LOL

hayeee tum ne meri dil ki baat bol diBig smile really man iam loving tat there are mre posts on his bashing proud to be his fanTongue
ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
RK is a grey character, and i dont know why people are rooting for Sultan madhubala in the first place i mean why do people want to be disappointed
see the problem with audience is they are always expecting the perfect girl and guy to fall in love 
everything is happy
everything is great
If rk is anything, he is close to reality much more than any other characters in other serials
no one is so perfect , so good
and what do people expect? RK will go to mandir now that he is in love with Madhu? 
i dont understand!
I can relate to RK's character more than Arjun in Pavitra Rishta, Asad in Qubool Hai ..
because they are too good to be true
if you really expect RK will be a perfect man after having fame from a young age, or a tormented chldhood 
then yes, you do need a reality check
dont bash rk, we RK fans dont bash sultan :@
zohra18 Senior Member
zohra18
zohra18

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

RK is a grey character, and i dont know why people are rooting for Sultan madhubala in the first place i mean why do people want to be disappointed
see the problem with audience is they are always expecting the perfect girl and guy to fall in love 
everything is happy
everything is great
If rk is anything, he is close to reality much more than any other characters in other serials
no one is so perfect , so good
and what do people expect? RK will go to mandir now that he is in love with Madhu? 
i dont understand!
I can relate to RK's character more than Arjun in Pavitra Rishta, Asad in Qubool Hai ..
because they are too good to be true
if you really expect RK will be a perfect man after having fame from a young age, or a tormented chldhood 
then yes, you do need a reality check
dont bash rk, we RK fans dont bash sultan :@

agreedThumbs Up they need a perfect guy who has no flaws but they forget nobody s perfect and mreover in qubool hai asad slaps zoya i wonder wat will if rk will do tat Shocked
SweetSona2010 Senior Member
SweetSona2010
SweetSona2010

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Sahi kaha Bosss!
Agree with you 100 %

Arey ye R.K ka pyar hai...deewanon wala parwaanon wala...junoon wala...jara hat ke...aam logon wala pyaar nahi!
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zohra18

if u cant c rk den just dont watch the show dont create bashing posts tat how can he do this or that just stop it yaar it is a serial not real life just keep tat in mind

dnt bash tat character he is putting a lot of hard wrk n it so just stop it already

[/QUOTE]

Hey,

its the individuals choice to watch or not,  we cant decide it for others. Criticizing the character doesn't mean its bashing the actor playing the character so please lets differentiate between criticism / bashing and real/reel.

Just  keep in mind that members have the freedom to express their own perspective, which may disagree and or contradict someone else's point of view!

Topic closed!

Regards,

MB Dev Team

Go to top