Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

To Forum Advocates on Civil Rights (Page 2)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

<font color="#006600">God!!! I can't believe this forumSillyWacko</font>

<font color="#006600">Earlier they took away our freedom of speech from this forum only, and now they are taking it from twitter also?</font>
Is ur freedow of speech means mocking the actress on twiter, If DD called psycho a psycho its her freedom of speech then who the hell is any fan to tell her what to do just bcoz of one fiction charactor

Yaar comeon Arnav, if SD didn't like it, she tweeted about it, she didn't say anything on the forum na?LOL

I have seen so many forum members speaking shit about VD also and tweeting the same to these people.LOL

Personally, I didn't find anything wrong in DD's statement, but then if SD found it odd, then she tweeted it. But all the forum members did no good either. They literally personally attacked herOuch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_OpiumJasperJazzberry12345Neutral_MonaCourageous_Leoreadingworms.Ananya05raj80-CoolChick--Dil-Fortitude

ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Dude why are you blaming DD and her phyco comment for this forum wars??
Wars in this forum didn't start just yesterday...and why to take to it ST sir and flaunting your tweets in this forum???? Shocked Its really disappointing coming it from you. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ornella_mgTheGreenArrowSiri22Angel-33BasiliskMagical-WingsCurryMonstaArnav90--Udhay--DimaagKaKeeda_Sparkles_..tanya.._innocent_

ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
And mods closed the topics saying not to bring twitter related stuff to IF...check the media articles thread page 25/29, episode discussion thread...she herself brought her tweets to IF and way before the fans actually reacted to them

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33BasiliskMagical-WingsCurryMonsta--Udhay--DimaagKaKeeda_Sparkles_..tanya.._innocent_

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Misha-

Dude why are you blaming DD and her phyco comment for this forum wars??
Wars in this forum didn't start just yesterday...and why to take to it ST sir and flaunting your tweets in this forum???? Shocked Its really disappointing coming it from you. 

Don't you know Mishu my chokri...everything that happens in the show or in the forum is always Madhu or DD's fault!Big smile LOLLOL

And personally I don't find anything wrong with her psycho comment...IF RK  acts like a psycho, ppl are going to call him a psycho and not a saint!Big smile

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 10 April 2013 at 9:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraAngel-33ChocoSoulMagical-WingsArnav90--Udhay--DimaagKaKeeda_Sparkles__innocent_

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Im so so so disappointed today... I don understand whats wrong with people... So pissed off of this this forum...

@TM i understand its wrong of people to attack u personally for this... I would on behalf of all my DDians and whoever who attacked u in the post, apologise to u... But come on yaar, that doesnt make what u did RIGHT... U r angry on her, so be it... Why blame forum wars on her?? What has our forum wars got to do with what she said?? U talk as if we are not fighting at all... Its your basic right to tell her u were unhappy about it... But even mention fprum wars?? Do u think she will be happy to know the forum of her show is a war zone?? U could have put it in another way...

Im so fed up with this forum... I might just go into self hibernation again..( nothing to do with your post but damn people here are so touchy here)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.CurryMonstaDimaagKaKeeda

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

<font color="#006600">Yaar comeon Arnav, if SD didn't like it, she tweeted about it, she didn't say anything on the forum na?LOL</font>

<font color="#006600">I have seen so many forum members speaking shit about VD also and tweeting the same to these people.LOL</font>

<font color="#006600">Personally, I didn't find anything wrong in DD's statement, but then if SD found it odd, then she tweeted it. But all the forum members did no good either. They literally personally attacked herOuch</font>
Chakku fans tweet ST for not liking RK they did'nt tweet VD over the tracks, I too use Twiter n I know what happens there... Its hillarious just bcoz of one fiction charactor they went on tweeting her that She cause fans wars

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_youTheGreenArrowMagical-Wings--Udhay--DimaagKaKeedaBefikremanesha76

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Originally posted by -Misha-

<font color="#660000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Dude why are you blaming DD and her phyco comment forthis forum wars??
Wars in this forumdidn't startjust yesterday...and why to take to it ST sir and flaunting your tweets in this forum???? ShockedIts really disappointing coming it from you.
</font>

Don't you know Mishu my chokri...everything that happens in the show or in the forum is always Madhu or DD's fault!Big smileLOLLOL

And personally I don't find anything wrong with her psycho comment...IF RK acts like a psycho, ppl are going to call him a psycho and not a saint!Big smile

My Sisi u are forgetting not only DD but DD fans too got blame all the time

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_youTheGreenArrowMagical-WingsBasilisk_Sparkles_--Udhay--DimaagKaKeeda

Hate_you Senior Member
Hate_you
Hate_you

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Sorry for restriction on your civil right but Isnt your tweet was question on actress civil right too. First respect else right than barge about yours own.

And from dictionary of physcopath

Psychopathy is a popular term often used to refer to a person characterized by reduced fear, a lack of empathy,coldheartednessegocentricitysuperficial charmmanipulativenessirresponsibilityimpulsivitycriminalityantisocial behavior, a lack of remorse, and a parasitic lifestyle

Thats the definition of physcopath and I have seen all bold underlined words in his behavior in past few days except criminal behavior. Rather you should redefine your dictionary where only criminal behavior is described as psycopathic.

For forum war please are you new to this forum, this forum is war ground from 2 fan groups even before show was started. And

Its all matter of perception you can see only you want to see whether actress for war zone or no signs of physopath in RK just becaiuse they didnt belong criminal intent yet

Edited by Hate_you - 10 April 2013 at 9:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGreenArrowPantheraSiri22DimaagKaKeeda--Udhay--

Go to top