Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -B.N.K-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
SERIOUS POST 😕😕

yeah yeah ... i agree 😛</font>😆

tujhae chamatkari laga! Lol..abey kuch comedy soch rahi thi paar serious baan gayi.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

Beautiful post dear...

but i wish chahe kuch bhi ho jaye bas sad ending na ho...like all SLV movies...!!
i hate this sad sad ending...!!😭

thanks.
I mn't thinking now show is following the novel quite..let see whats happening!
zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nabiii

Guman is playing such a horrible game with kumud's family..gonna to make sure of humiliating vidyachatur before whold guests.
But i have pretty feelings at the eleventh hour Guman's nasty game will show diversion to herself.. Obviously, Saras won't make Guman to triumph in this game.
Moreover, i am apprehending this upcoming fiasco would change SaMud's life that they doesn't think once yet! I m meaning is Saras compelling to accept the alliance of marriage with kumud for rescuing humiliation of her family. I think so.

well interpreted post  😛😛 and i am definitely seeing both getting engaged after this gogly round.😳
He will indeed do all this for Kumuds family honour.   👏👏
BUT the next thing coming to my mind is ...Will Kumud be happy in this engagement as she would feel that he has done ehsaan on her family. 😲
No doubt they will fail Guman but still not at peace with their relationship

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Originally posted by: zzoombie

well interpreted post 😛😛 and i am definitely seeing both getting engaged after this gogly round.😳
He will indeed do all this for Kumuds family honour. 👏👏
BUT the next thing coming to my mind is ...Will Kumud be happy in this engagement as she would feel that he has done ehsaan on her family. 😲
No doubt they will fail Guman but still not at peace with their relationship

ur doubt have plausibility..definitly any compelling alliance won't make happy a self respected gal like kumud..if saras accepts their relationship toward to forward it wl make awkward situation to both of them..but as fr now it needs failure guman's face.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Iruni-

I hope Saras be the hero and rescue Kumud's family...

definitely saras wl do well-being fr kumud's family.
21august1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saras and kumud will get engaged for sure and work on new school project together. 
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
on one side we have Saras and Kumud trying to figure out how to tell the truth without completely breaking Vidyachatur. On the other we have Guman making a tamasha...

I agree with you completely. After all, it's a universal law that two negatives always make a positive. thus, two negative situations can only have a positive outcome!😳
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Originally posted by: 21august1984

Saras and kumud will get engaged for sure and work on new school project together.

lol..u r in 1 step forward prediction. I hope u r r8.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Originally posted by: veera25

on one side we have Saras and Kumud trying to figure out how to tell the truth without completely breaking Vidyachatur. On the other we have Guman making a tamasha...

I agree with you completely. After all, it's a universal law that two negatives always make a positive. thus, two negative situations can only have a positive outcome!😳

exactly.
-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am just keeping my fingers crossed..someone had written a lil OS as to how saras will rescue kumud and family from humilitation..