sanaya in toi

mg12dvd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Only-few-shows-bring-smile-on-audiences-face-Sanaya/articleshow/19462548.cms

Beautiful and bubbly, Sanaya Irani display's liveliness both on and off-screen. 

The actress who ruled millions of hearts as goofy Khushi Kumari Gupta, hopes to continue bringing smile on audiences' face as chirpyChhanchhan this time. 

"I think half of the battle as an actor is already won when you are successful in bringing smile on audiences' face. No one likes to cry for half an hour and viewers any ways get to do that while watching a lot of other shows. There are few shows which bring pleasant smile on audiences face and I am hoping that our show is one of them," says the actress who plays Chhanchhan in Sony TV's show. 

Sanaya adds, "Chhanchhan is bubbly but won't smile at each and every situation. If there is a situation where she's meant to be serious she will be serious. It's a light-hearted show and when you will watch my character you will have smile on your face. We intend to bring smile on viewer's face with our as it will work in our favor." 

The actress also expressed her opinion about comparisons being drawn by people between her two roles of Khushi Kumari in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon and that of Chhanchhan in Chhanchhan, "As per my perception, Gunjan was very conservative, very shy and she barely spoke whereas Khushi was a completely goofball but Chhanchhan is very today's girl. As an actor we only get to play two or three personalities like a serious person, a bubbly and then a shy person I think I've played all of it. So now I've not left much to play for myself I can do a negative role that's the only thing left but I don't plan to do it now," opines Sanaya.