India-Forums

Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan
Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

Not a typical saas bahu show

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Many people on this forum have been bashing nandini saying she's whiny, annoying and cant forget. But tbh if nandini forgave meera instantly, I wouldn't like her, she would be considered the typical forgiving bahu who obeys everyone, but nandini is strong and wants her rights in the house which I find is acceptable as she was here before meera...to be honest it hasn't even been 24 hours since she's heard about the betrayal, she needs to come to terms with the situation, and then finally will be able to forgive meera...since her husbands death she's been enduring pain, her miscarriage, her father going away and now this truth, anyone in such a situation would be so vulnerable, but nandini is facing it...she's trying to come to terms, but meeras face brings back this pain and that is the reason she wants her to go away...I'm thankful to the writers who have portrayed her as a strong woman, fighting for her rights and not a typical bahu...this makes me admire her more!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

.Painfuldesiresbeinglovedathenasarwalejojo1986-raiAasma--prime-QuietudeZAHARA.forever.youngmazkachazkaAASUSKhatamKahani

Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
O yes this show is far from being a Saas Bahu show its a very gripping show and different from usual fare its about complicated relationships. Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.PainfuldesiresbeinglovedrhtpkcmathenasarwalemazkachazkaKhatamKahani

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I do accept it is quite different from all those shows.
Any woman in Nandini place will behave so
Someone whom a woman thinks to be her life, her future,a pillar made of truth,faith on which she can rely, suddenly this man died and just after few days she gets to know that this man was unfaithful to her he was cheating on her despite being a couple w/o any problem obviously she'll act like Nandini.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rhtpkcmathenasarwale-prime-mazkachazkaKhatamKahani

.Painfuldesires Groupbie
.Painfuldesires
.Painfuldesires

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
very well said, couldn't agree more!
eventually nandini will understand meera's situation, but the poor girl needs sometime, pain and hurt havn't left her for a second since ani's death ... she probably can't think straight right now! and this isn't something small, the truth had made her think that her whole married life has a been a lie, the person she trusted more than herself, cheated on her! < not something you can easily come to terms with specially when that person isn't even their anymore, she must have a billion questions in her mind as to why ani did that!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rhtpkcmathenasarwalemazkachazkaforever.youngKhatamKahani

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Very well said , glad they showing this reaction of nandini  BUT dont  want over dose of it  with meera all becoming  Mahaan and  nandini  in negetive light.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.young

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Wonderfully said!

I'd like to add that Nandini knows when to become a cry and when to become strong. And yesterday's episode depicted that. Remember that scene cut of when she was on the floor with pictures around her? Yeah she was completely distraught but then when Meera was leaving, it was Meera who was more emotional in her speech that Nandini. She had her head high up, her back arched almost as if she was trying to remain confident. Amazing subtlety there by Additi Gupta. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rhtpkcmmazkachazkaforever.youngKhatamKahani

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Woah this is an "open forum"
And your post clearly indicates towards me as I haven't seen anyone else make such posts so far
A few may have commented on my thread
But I know you are pointing at me
Yeah I get her husband was her life , etc etc
But she was the one who bought meera home
Then she is intruding on her privacy
That doesn't show quite a " decent woman"
And then she is insulting meera
Then she also ripped up her photos
They were meera's property
If anyone is to blame here its Ani
I understand she is devastated
But intruding on other people's privacy isn't the solution to anything
athenasarwale Senior Member
athenasarwale
athenasarwale

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Woah this is an "open forum"
And your post clearly indicates towards me as I haven't seen anyone else make such posts so far
A few may have commented on my thread
But I know you are pointing at me
Yeah I get her husband was her life , etc etc
But she was the one who bought meera home
Then she is intruding on her privacy
That doesn't show quite a " decent woman"
And then she is insulting meera
Then she also ripped up her photos
They were meera's property
If anyone is to blame here its Ani
I understand she is devastated
But intruding on other people's privacy isn't the solution to anything
Why focus on small things? yes nandini brought her home but she came to know the truth later that too reg her husband's secret affair so do u think she should keep quiet just because she herself asked her to come home Confused infact  they showed nandini questioning herself as to why she asked her to stay ...what privacy are u talking abt ? she ripped meera's photos because it has her husband in it ,that too wid other girl ,so isn't that obvious for a "WIFE" to tear them ? ,some might even burn them if they were in her position,keeping aside how good they are, nandini being wife has more official rights on Ani as he once was her property first(through a decent relation by marrying him) than any other ..its so common and justified ,ppl would and should  respect ,support  married woman first than any other woman irrespective of their goodness of the  characters,finally in any angle whatever nandini did so far is completely justified and she was Right .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rhtpkcm-prime-forever.young

Go to top