Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Tanni shpuld not hide about rey (Page 2)

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
see right now Mr.Shikawat is really impressed with Rey and definatelly as a GF any girl would love that her tauji being impressed by one's bf...!!!!!

And here as Taani know's that tauji is totally against dance she know's that the instant tauji will come to know about Rey Tauji's impression on Rey will also disappear which defiantelly Taani won't want...!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Flame..patie

mehrosh Senior Member
mehrosh
mehrosh

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

but why does she wnt to hide? thats my question..he knows that the rest are dancers and are swayam's friends toh why not rey..cvs thoda logic please Sleepy pappa doenst evn know abt taarey's relationship Confused

Maybe she wants uncleji to know rey personally, and then if he coems to know that he is a dancer he will not mind muchLOL then rey has to do come mehant , as u c that his dad not impressed with the rest of the gang he is just adjusting them for the sake of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron

mehrosh Senior Member
mehrosh
mehrosh

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

see right now Mr.Shikawat is really impressed with Rey and definatelly as a GF any girl would love that her tauji being impressed by one's bf...!!!!!

And here as Taani know's that tauji is totally against dance she know's that the instant tauji will come to know about Rey Tauji's impression on Rey will also disappear which defiantelly Taani won't want...!!!!!

i completely agree with you , but teh father who did not understood his son what will he understad rey later also if he comes to know, he will think that rey is  a liar and also spoiling tanni to say lie.

sreeja_rox

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged

agreed..but it still doesnt make sense to me coz rey is "swyam's frnd" for mr shikawat n they all are here coz they are swayam's frnds..n i dont think pappa hates the gang ...pappa just likes to insult swayam Wacko the impression part i get it but pappa doesnt even know abt the taarey / also, it would have made more sense if he had been taani's dad instead of swayam's ..dunno..i felt it to be lil akward n kiddish..thats my opinion Confused

sreeja_rox

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
agreed... Taani shouldn't hide about Rey's dancing ability. Why should Tauji accept Rey like that? Why can't this hitler-rey relation start with a truth? If he really likes Rey, then he should accept him the way he comes.
If he doesn't like, then it's better he goes. taani ke parents hai uska decision lene ke liye. Kissi ko pasand aane na aane se, both of them aren't going to stop loving each other. They are eventually gonna get married in the show na. Stern Smile
swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehrosh

i completely agree with you , but teh father who did not understood his son what will he understad rey later also if he comes to know, he will think that rey is  a liar and also spoiling tanni to say lie.

but in my opinion lying takes you nowhere,,...n the cvs donot realise that..see, had they been in school it was undrstnadable..but 20 yr olds dont behave like that Wacko cvs ne toh bache banaSleepy diya 

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 9:04am

sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
dekho think from ur pov...when your any elder relative is impressed with ur bf will you intensionally go and tell ur relatives about ur bf's hobbies or habits which your relatives are strictly against???????no one will...!!!!!!

That's a normal human tendency
mehrosh Senior Member
mehrosh
mehrosh

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged

dekho think from ur pov...when your any elder relative is impressed with ur bf will you intensionally go and tell ur relatives about ur bf's hobbies or habits which your relatives are strictly against???????no one will...!!!!!!

That's a normal human tendency

agree che , let c whr they take the track too , but intense REY Embarrassed me likes it later also

sreeja_rox

Go to top